R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-28-2006, 10:55 AM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)
Default Does anyone here know/race with Tony Block

I'm hoping that someone on the boards here knows or races with board member Tony Block. I bought an item that he had listed on the BST board in mid December. But after I sent the paypal I have not heard a word fom him about it. I know that he read the first PM I sent him asking for a tracking number but he has not responded to that or any of the follow-up messages. I am hoping that its just an oversight on Tony's part but his lack of responce is disturbing; so if you know Tony or know of any issues that might explain this please send me a PM.

Thanks
Chris
chris moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:59 AM   #2
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I sent Tony Block a PM in mid-December inquiring about some of the items he had for sale but never heard back from him.

Good luck. I hope it works out and you get the items you purchased or your money back.
Chemical X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:01 AM   #3
Tech Rookie
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

I've known the Block family for many many years and I don't think he would of screwed you like that. I'll see if I can find a number for him.
prohobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:47 AM   #4
Tech Elite

Thanks prohobby, I would appreciate that very much. I would'nt be concerned if he would just answer my PM's and emails

Chris
Old 12-28-2006, 01:35 PM   #5
Tech Master

Don't worry Tony is cool mid Dec is just two weeks ago. Many friends have bought and raced with Tony he is not a rip-off artist!!!! Shipping a package in mid Dec can some time take 2-3 weeks.
Tire Chunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:38 PM   #6
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I just bought some stuff locally from Tony on Saturday, I will give him a call tonight and let him know about this thread and that you are looking for your stuff, he's usually pretty good about this kind of thing, strange he's not answering your emails....
Ffejdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 05:36 PM   #7
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BSchorr Send a message via Yahoo to BSchorr Send a message via Skype™ to BSchorr

Dont worry and try not to flame him right away, I know Tony personaly. He might just be caught up with the christmas/new year holidays gig. I had his number on my cell, but got delted out somehow. lol But dont worry.

GAME ON!

Tony, PM me ur damn number again!
Old 12-28-2006, 06:51 PM   #8
Tech Elite

Quote:
Dont worry and try not to flame him right away,
Not trying to flame Tony at all just truing to get in touch with him. If you reread my post I never said he is trying to scam me but that I have not received an item I paid for two weeks ago. I understand that the holidays are busy and all and the delivery services can be slower; just want Tony to give me the tracking number to see if the item has been lost.

Chris
Old 12-28-2006, 08:12 PM   #9
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris moore
I'm hoping that someone on the boards here knows or races with board member Tony Block. I bought an item that he had listed on the BST board in mid December. But after I sent the paypal I have not heard a word fom him about it. I know that he read the first PM I sent him asking for a tracking number but he has not responded to that or any of the follow-up messages. I am hoping that its just an oversight on Tony's part but his lack of responce is disturbing; so if you know Tony or know of any issues that might explain this please send me a PM.

Thanks
Chris
But you did ask "I'm hoping that someone on the boards here knows or races with board member Tony Block" we are just giving you a heads up not to worry. When most people post a message like yours you get people posting how they also got ripped off phony name ect........ I'm sure you used paypal so why worry.
Tire Chunker is offline   Reply With Quote