R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-18-2003, 10:15 AM   #2056
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Randman,

Yes, the center post are listed as 8mm (white) and 9mm (black) and the taller posts will allow just a tiny more flex than the shorter posts. I should add that to the description.

In case some of you are wondering, we are talking about the Tobee Craft MR-4TCSD hop-up parts that we got in yesterday, which are all available on our website. Here's a direct link to it:

http://64.70.208.72/speedtechrc/186.html

Steve Wang
Old 06-18-2003, 11:47 AM   #2057
IH
Tech Adept

Default SQUARE Parts?

Steve,

will you also carry Square products ??

Thanks!
IH
IH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 12:29 PM   #2058
Tech Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Koya Dale.com

just finished my 2nd run with the SD and all i have to say os that this car rocks!! its as quick as a tc3 but with better handling i used the stock settings but with 40wt oil and rayspeed red upfront and rayspeed whites at the back. broke the one way gear though any solution on this?
Koya Dale.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 01:00 PM   #2059
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Thanks for clearing that up Steve, I thought there was a difference in height, but wasn't sure. You have a ton of spares in stock it looks like, so I need to get that order in soon...
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 02:26 PM   #2060
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default done deal

Howdy yall

I just pushed the "order" button for an SD and some extra parts and other gizmos... I hope I made the right choice

Steve Wang, could you please check your mail (customerservice @... ) since I explain a few things about adresses in it (I'm overseas) and confirm everything's ok. Thanks

All right folks... I'll let you know how I like the car... in November

Keep it goin'

Later
Paul

The train stops at the train station. The bus stops at the bus station. In my office I have a workstation.
Lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 02:26 PM   #2061
Tech Champion

Hi Guys,

Due to the huge response on the Tobee stuff, we are sold on out certain items already. I'm working on getting it back in stock as soon as possible. Sorry about that.

As for Square, we are working on it, and I see them to be available from us early next month.

A side note: We are getting those cool MR-4TC Mini cars in stock by the end of the week. Should be a fun second class to run. I will start a pre-order for it this afternoon.

Steve Wang
Old 06-18-2003, 02:56 PM   #2062
Tech Champion

Lonestar,

Paul, Thank you for the order. I'm assuming the person you want me to send to is your friend that is going to visit you. If that's the case, let me get the order out to you right away, but I would still need the documentations for our database if you don't mind.

Thanks

Steve Wang
Old 06-18-2003, 04:35 PM   #2063
Tech Prophet

I just put the car together with the tobee craft parts. Had a problem with the rear imput shaft though, it was very slightly bent, and caused the bearings to bind at a certain point, almost like it was very unbalanced. The front imput shaft worked fine, but I had to stick with the stock piece in the rear. They are like 1/4 the weight of the stock imputs...
Old 06-18-2003, 04:44 PM   #2064
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Randman
I just put the car together with the tobee craft parts. Had a problem with the rear imput shaft though, it was very slightly bent, and caused the bearings to bind at a certain point, almost like it was very unbalanced. The front imput shaft worked fine, but I had to stick with the stock piece in the rear. They are like 1/4 the weight of the stock imputs...
Yet to receive my set....
Aluminum is a very soft material to work with. it will bend if you put too much pressure on the spur gear. I would still with the original rear input shaft if you're running mod.... 'coz of it's weight..this would be great for stock....
another alternative is to wait for Steve to get the Square Ti input shafts. this should hold up well in both stock and mod racing.

SPEEDTECH|FUTABA|KO|ORION|SPEEDWORLD|HARA
rc-zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 04:45 PM   #2065
Tech Prophet

Just test drove the car in front of my house to make sure everything works.... my god... with the rear shock tower on front, this car has so much turn in, it is amazing! I'm gonna have to stiffen up the front end a little bit because it has so much front traction the rear end just breaks loose. I can tell I am going to enjoy this car a lot!
Old 06-18-2003, 04:46 PM   #2066
Tech Prophet

I'm definately going to get the Square imput shafts when they come in, just wanted to get the car up and running for a race on August 2'nd.
Old 06-18-2003, 07:14 PM   #2067
Tech Prophet

Steve - I just made an order, but needed to order an extra part, check your PM please.
Old 06-19-2003, 01:49 AM   #2068
Tech Champion

Randman,

Thank you for the order. I checked the PM already and I'll take care of it when I get to work tomorrow. As for the input shaft, check and make sure all the other components are in order (Bearings, input gear, outdrive cups...etc.) Sometimes a new part might take a few runs to be seated in with the older components. But if you don't want to chance it, feel free to send it back and I'll get another set out to you tomorrow. Tobee's been around for a long long time in Japan and I'm sure these are tested before they were extensively tested before released.

Steve Wang
Old 06-19-2003, 04:36 AM   #2069
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Guys,

Do you know if on the black SD there is the center carbon plate ?

thx
Ralf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 06:03 AM   #2070
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
Lonestar,

Paul, Thank you for the order. I'm assuming the person you want me to send to is your friend that is going to visit you. If that's the case, let me get the order out to you right away, but I would still need the documentations for our database if you don't mind.

Thanks

Steve Wang
Hi Steve,

Please check your PMs.

Thanks,
Paul

The train stops at the train station. The bus stops at the bus station. In my office I have a workstation.
Lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote