R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Alex Lopez returns to Team Schumacher (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/141163-alex-lopez-returns-team-schumacher.html)

Marcos.J 12-20-2006 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Alex Lopez
I just wanted to thank Schumacher for the opportunity to race for them and to everyone that posted on the thread. When Adrian stated earlier that the new MI3 is going to blow people away, let me tell you....when this car comes out, there will be no excuses.

so much for retirement

IslandBwoy 12-20-2006 06:53 PM

The prodigal son has returned?!?!? :p

Welcome back

Schuuuuuuuu!

Tony Rivas 12-20-2006 08:04 PM

Great to see you back with us Alex!!! :D

John Malin 12-20-2006 08:09 PM

Alex Tyco wants their money back and Hasbro wants their radio back!!!!! They both said you bailed on your contract

protc3 12-20-2006 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Anders Myrberg
Alex looks for sure a lot happier with that deal than Paul :lol:

paul was sitting on the toilet laying cable.i thought he did a pretty good job of not making it obvious. :lol: just messin paul,you gotta be more like me and smile for the camera. :weird: :lol:

congrats alex. :cool:

Mutabarucka 12-20-2006 08:28 PM

I just wanted to thank Schumacher for the opportunity to race for them and to everyone that posted on the thread. When Adrian stated earlier that the new MI3 is going to blow people away, let me tell you....when this car comes out, there will be no excuses.

I am confuse here i though you said you are done with racing rc cars up post a few months ago i guess you didn't do that well in what you said you are going to do with :lol: the real world is not that easy as racing rc cars. :D

Alex Lopez 12-20-2006 08:41 PM

Mutabarucka- About a month after i made the announcement, I found out that I'm graduating from school in May. I will have time to do all the state races in Florida and I will be able to make the Reedy Race and the On-Road Nats seeing as they are in the Summer time. And in reference to your not making it in the real world comment, I would say that the two deals that im in the process of closing tomorrow will gross me about 10 grand. Yeah....I agree with you....I'm not going to make it in the real world. :nod: :nod: :nod:

AdrianM 12-20-2006 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mutabarucka
I am confuse here i though you said you are done with racing rc cars up post a few months ago i guess you didn't do that well in what you said you are going to do with :lol: the real world is not that easy as racing rc cars. :D

Alex hasn't raced a lot in the last year or so becuase he was a senior in college. Those of you that know Alex know that he is a pretty smart guy to put it mildly. He is graduating from Univeristy of Miami next year and has a job lined up that will pay him double what any pro r/c driver is making.

Alex has decided to start racing again because HE wants to race and fun...thats it.

Doh...he beat me to it...see...the kid is fast :lol:

DerekB 12-20-2006 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by AdrianM
He is graduating from Univeristy of Miami next year and has a job lined up that will pay him double what any pro r/c driver is making.

So he's making at least $8,543 a year :)

Marcos.J 12-20-2006 09:02 PM

Mutabarucka- About a month after i made the announcement, I found out that I'm graduating from school in May. I will have time to do all the state races in Florida and I will be able to make the Reedy Race and the On-Road Nats seeing as they are in the Summer time. And in reference to your not making it in the real world comment, I would say that the two deals that im in the process of closing tomorrow will gross me about 10 grand. Yeah....I agree with you....I'm not going to make it in the real world. :nod: :nod: :nod:

watch out for your broker that you got your license hung with! you will have a bunch of hidden fees out of those deals

RCGaryK 12-21-2006 07:02 AM

Word to the wise...

Never count a commision check till it's cashed :nod:

Perhaps we need a little throw-down, Jesus versus MF, Fastest broker takes all! :lol:

Todd Hodge 12-21-2006 07:22 AM

At least he is stepping up to the Modified ranks!!

Todd Hodge 12-21-2006 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by DerekB
So he's making at least $8,543 a year :)

Where do I send my resume to?

Alex Lopez 12-21-2006 01:03 PM

Thanks for the kind words Todd.

Hebiki 12-21-2006 01:11 PM

are there any "spy" shots we can look at? :D