R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-06-2006, 08:25 PM   #91
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

No offence but if you turn the shocks upside down on the next release, would it be a new car? Or an improvement of the current one? Just another perspective. And if the end is near? I think we better find a new start! This thread is some very enteresting reading.
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:32 PM   #92
Tech Lord

And I'll pit next to Grenade10.Same here one of us would be sure to bump up.
Old 12-07-2006, 08:19 AM   #93
Tech Lord

Hmmmmmmmmm? Good morning: I'm suprised I have'nt been bashed for my shock comment? Anyhow I'll just add that Corally (RDX), Has take'n a TURD and Polished it till it looks like a rose and smell's like one too. They targeted the foam racer and have tried to perfect every complaint that they ever recieved on that car. Take it for what it's worth. I run an FK05 I'm waiting to see the new LOSI then I'll make up my mind witch to buy. And just so you know the shock idea would get the weight down lower HUH?
Old 12-07-2006, 05:58 PM   #94
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN4RACING
And I'll pit next to Grenade10.Same here one of us would be sure to bump up.
So are you saying you want to come out and have fun, or do I need to loan you a car to race!!! BTW - Come and play and we'll see who bumps up!!!
www.darksidems.com www.igthobbies.com www.IGT8.com
Grenade10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:42 AM   #95
Tech Lord

Well from the sound of your post we would probably be a good race. And my son used to race with me every week, it was a father and son tradition from the age of 6 to around 12. Now I call him X racer he was as good as it gets for his age in rubber, and any one at the track will testifie to that. He had serious Ma and Pa sponsership. And almost got a 50% from fantom, but I couldnt travel that much. Any how theres just so much for kids you just dont see many at the track anymore. And now days its more like a year or two before someone quits. It's getting serious on top of pricey, and everyone want's to win. I just like to pit with people who understand the fun this hobby offers. I love to race and I race to win. But I never show up to do more than ever just have fun first. Anyhow I am 10 feet tall blood type A+ My sisters single,and My wifes a slave driver.I'm from KC MO. We'll have to race later. Sorry to hear about your track, thats a tuff gig.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:57 AM   #96
Tech Lord

I'll just add Grenade 10. I always promote this hobby in a positive way as best I can. I can give countless situations at the track, But post's like yours are eye openers true stuff no arguement down to earth. A simple goal to club racers no matter what, have fun with it. It's the reason we started, and the only reason we'll keep doing it on a club level. And that is the hardest part keeping the fun in it.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:45 AM   #97
Tech Lord

Hey grenade heres some of our fun at our track.
We have a traveling trophy. The winner takes it home.
When the next winner gets it, the previous winner keeps it for a week and abuses it any way he wants then he brings it back the next week and hands it off to the new winner. The goal of coarse is to defend it and try to keep it.
ITs been rubbed in arm pit juice,rubbed on butts,flushed.had spit wauds shot at it, Its getting transformed into a girl this week I think. I had to hand it off tues. I'll see if Syndrome can get a picture transfered over her some time he's a wizard at that stuff.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:08 AM   #98
Tech Lord

Well if the picture I was posted by syndrome of the new RDX is not a joke.
LOSI HERE I COME. It looks like they may have dropped the RDX right back into a pile of poop.
It looks like they made that car for dusty asphalt rubber.?
Old 12-08-2006, 08:25 AM   #99
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

UN.... Please let someone else respond....
Old 12-08-2006, 09:20 AM   #100
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default I havent been posting lately. but who is this guy?

I thought I was the epitome of the internet bad-ass....who is this "X" guy? And how is the line under his "X" eerily similar to my signature from another web-board?!??

"Have fun and...GO FASTER!!!"

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
bxpitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:21 PM   #101
Tech Lord

I guess I do get alittle quick, just got the rctech bug it sure is fun. I've been having a good time. I've been racing 10 years, I have 9 computers in my house. And a friend said get on rctech. So my wife helped sign me on. I am trying to get the hang but, it seems when I'm on noone else is. I believe it or not am getting a computer of my own. I have 4 kids. Any how just a warning 4 of them are wireless I could actually post 4 threads at once gotta love it.! Only been on here sense October.I also have a ghost ship if you know what I mean.Just in case they kick me out for over posting .I hope I dont ever affend anyone? MY TONE IS ALWAYS WITH A SMILE AND GOOD INTENTION, I DONT HAVE A BAD BONE IN MY BODY! But I am bad to the bone if you get my drift.
Any how read you all later.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:29 PM   #102
Tech Lord

Oh and pit bull just go faster is an original. Was not influenced, but if you want I'll gladly change it. I'll probably change it from time to time any way.
Consider that a hand shake! The stuff I read on here sometime's change's my view's if you know what I mean. Later, Pit bully Just kidd'n!! Read you all later.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:52 PM   #103
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN4RACING
I guess I do get alittle quick, just got the rctech bug it sure is fun. I've been having a good time. I've been racing 10 years, I have 9 computers in my house. And a friend said get on rctech. So my wife helped sign me on. I am trying to get the hang but, it seems when I'm on noone else is. I believe it or not am getting a computer of my own. I have 4 kids. Any how just a warning 4 of them are wireless I could actually post 4 threads at once gotta love it.! Only been on here sense October.I also have a ghost ship if you know what I mean.Just in case they kick me out for over posting .I hope I dont ever affend anyone? MY TONE IS ALWAYS WITH A SMILE AND GOOD INTENTION, I DONT HAVE A BAD BONE IN MY BODY! But I am bad to the bone if you get my drift.
Any how read you all later.
Uh you could post 12 times at once on one computer, just open another tab or window... i 1z gut @ d3r [email protected]
Old 12-08-2006, 12:56 PM   #104
Tech Lord

Thanks for the tip. I dont under stand that kind of short hand yet or maybe I dont want to.
My daughter showed me some of that, and I use it when they bug me for there computer.
It's cool like inavision on a tv with 4 screens. Just tryed it once when I was trying to figure out if the computer was messed up. Or if the site was down.
This site I think has caused a few viruses on here. And my wife needs it for work. Thats why I'm getting my own.

Last edited by UN4RACING; 12-08-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:27 PM   #105
Tech Lord

Hey pitbull my oldest is in the Army reserves. Are you military? My son just moved to Jersey. He's a good dentist in the making curently selling pharmecuticals in the field. How about that. I sure wish he was a racer I'd hook you two up. He's a good man.