R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2007, 08:41 AM   #46
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:41 PM   #47
Tech Fanatic
 
muahdib4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Raymore
Posts: 863
Send a message via Yahoo to muahdib4
Default

Anyone else think it's a little strange that X-Ray only has a single entry
OH YEAH...I keep forgetting..X-rays SUCK on asphalt and they won't send an entry unless they can stack the field. GO TAMIYA!!!!
__________________
KCRC - Kansas City Remote Crawlers
Team Chucklenuts Racing
Midwest R/C Rally Confederation
KC/RC Drift Movement
muahdib4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:44 PM   #48
Tech Regular
 
part-time racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Faster than a speeding bullet
Posts: 458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muahdib4
Anyone else think it's a little strange that X-Ray only has a single entry
OH YEAH...I keep forgetting..X-rays SUCK on asphalt and they won't send an entry unless they can stack the field. GO TAMIYA!!!!
Yeah right, you keep practising with your TAO5 and your mini.
__________________
Richard Clarke
EWS Event Organizer

CPD Racing ___MuchMore-UK___Awesomatix UK___OTM Racing
part-time racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:45 PM   #49
Tech Fanatic
 
muahdib4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Raymore
Posts: 863
Send a message via Yahoo to muahdib4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by part-time racer
Yeah right, you keep practising with your TAO5 and your mini.
Yep...both of which do well everywhere.
__________________
KCRC - Kansas City Remote Crawlers
Team Chucklenuts Racing
Midwest R/C Rally Confederation
KC/RC Drift Movement
muahdib4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:58 PM   #50
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 454
Default

Japanese cars rule on asphalt!!!

Go Tamiya!
trf_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:11 PM   #51
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,158
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muahdib4
Anyone else think it's a little strange that X-Ray only has a single entry
OH YEAH...I keep forgetting..X-rays SUCK on asphalt and they won't send an entry unless they can stack the field. GO TAMIYA!!!!
LOL...you gotta be kidding right? 3rd at the worlds and more cars in the top 20 than any other company? Maybe you should climb out from under that rock of yours once in a while....

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Team EAM | Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | APEX Raceway and Hobbies | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #52
Tech Fanatic
 
muahdib4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Raymore
Posts: 863
Send a message via Yahoo to muahdib4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
LOL...you gotta be kidding right? 3rd at the worlds and more cars in the top 20 than any other company? Maybe you should climb out from under that rock of yours once in a while....

EA
And why aren't they sending more then one driver to this race? Because even XRay knows they suck on asphalt. Top 20s..of course they have more in the top 20...they generally field 2-3 times the number of entries then all the other manufacturers combined. Increases the odds a little bit. Tell you what, since XRays are so much better then everyone else...if their single entry wins MOD at this race...not only will I give up ever posting on these boards, I'll quit RC racing all together...donate my stuff to the local track and BUY you the next Xray chassis when it's released...but if they lose...you have to do the same...except I want the new TRF415MSXX. You game? Anyone take that little wager?
__________________
KCRC - Kansas City Remote Crawlers
Team Chucklenuts Racing
Midwest R/C Rally Confederation
KC/RC Drift Movement
muahdib4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #53
Tech Elite
 
L.Fairtrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 3,772
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to L.Fairtrace
Default

I think that alot of the best "Asphalt" xray guys were at the Winternats last weekend and the Snowbirds the week before, and flying around the world the next day to promote a car where it probably doesnt sell as much as in the USA is kinda pointless. Plus they are out promoting a car that is going to be released soon (NT1) and not a car that is already a great seller in alot of the world. You can't be everywhere all the time and sometimes you have to prioritize once in a while. Thats just my opinion.
__________________
Awesomatix USA - EaMotorsports - RocheUSA - MonTech - Sanwa - BSR Racing Tires - TQ Wire - Solaris Racing Tires - Side Piece Racing

180 and 360 Raceway. Best on the East Coast. Take your pick
L.Fairtrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:26 PM   #54
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,158
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muahdib4
And why aren't they sending more then one driver to this race? Because even XRay knows they suck on asphalt. Top 20s..of course they have more in the top 20...they generally field 2-3 times the number of entries then all the other manufacturers combined. Increases the odds a little bit. Tell you what, since XRays are so much better then everyone else...if their single entry wins MOD at this race...not only will I give up ever posting on these boards, I'll quit RC racing all together...donate my stuff to the local track and BUY you the next Xray chassis when it's released...but if they lose...you have to do the same...except I want the new TRF415MSXX. You game? Anyone take that little wager?
I would say the main reason that they didnt send more people to this race is that about 75% of their top Mod guys live in the US. And they just got done spending 2 and a half weeks at the Snowbirds and Gas nats and leave NEXT weekend for the Roar carpet Nats!! Im sure that they dont see this race nearly as important as the Snowbirds, Winter Nats or Roar Nats. I am also sure that Martin and Juraj didnt go as after 3 weeks of being gone they have plenty to do at the Xray.

And I NEVER said Xray was better than everyone else...I just dont agree that "they suck" as you so graciously put it!! There are lot's of good cars out there that are competitive or can be in the right hands.

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Team EAM | Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | APEX Raceway and Hobbies | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:36 PM   #55
Tech Fanatic
 
muahdib4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Raymore
Posts: 863
Send a message via Yahoo to muahdib4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
I would say the main reason that they didnt send more people to this race is that about 75% of their top Mod guys live in the US. And they just got done spending 2 and a half weeks at the Snowbirds and Gas nats and leave NEXT weekend for the Roar carpet Nats!! Im sure that they dont see this race nearly as important as the Snowbirds, Winter Nats or Roar Nats. I am also sure that Martin and Juraj didnt go as after 3 weeks of being gone they have plenty to do at the Xray.

And I NEVER said Xray was better than everyone else...I just dont agree that "they suck" as you so graciously put it!! There are lot's of good cars out there that are competitive or can be in the right hands.

EA
It always seems XRay chooses to ignore a lot of the Asian races though. They never seem to field anywhere near the same number of drivers in Asia as they do in America or Europe. I do think Xrays suck and always will. Mostly because most XRay owners are...shall we say...horses hindends. Not all...but a LARGE percentage.
__________________
KCRC - Kansas City Remote Crawlers
Team Chucklenuts Racing
Midwest R/C Rally Confederation
KC/RC Drift Movement
muahdib4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #56
Tech Fanatic
 
muahdib4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Raymore
Posts: 863
Send a message via Yahoo to muahdib4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muahdib4
Tell you what, since XRays are so much better then everyone else...if their single entry wins MOD at this race...not only will I give up ever posting on these boards, I'll quit RC racing all together...donate my stuff to the local track and BUY you the next Xray chassis when it's released...but if they lose...you have to do the same...except I want the new TRF415MSXX. You game? Anyone take that little wager?
Oh and this offer stands for anyone that thinks XRay is just that good. Come'on fellas...all the XRay owners will talk big game when they have 50 entries in a major but with only one...gets awful quiet.
__________________
KCRC - Kansas City Remote Crawlers
Team Chucklenuts Racing
Midwest R/C Rally Confederation
KC/RC Drift Movement
muahdib4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:44 PM   #57
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Pasadena Ca. U.S.A
Posts: 771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muahdib4
It always seems XRay chooses to ignore a lot of the Asian races though. They never seem to field anywhere near the same number of drivers in Asia as they do in America or Europe. I do think Xrays suck and always will. Mostly because most XRay owners are...shall we say...horses hindends. Not all...but a LARGE percentage.
Thank you for calling me a horses hindend!

We will see at the Reedy Race about what you say!

Dont hate the players....hate the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry
Barry Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:45 PM   #58
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,158
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muahdib4
It always seems XRay chooses to ignore a lot of the Asian races though. They never seem to field anywhere near the same number of drivers in Asia as they do in America or Europe. I do think Xrays suck and always will. Mostly because most XRay owners are...shall we say...horses hindends. Not all...but a LARGE percentage.
Maybe there is another reason they ignore those races.....Dont guess we will ever know unless they admit it. Anyway done arguing with you.....Because its pretty obvious that your pretty set in your way....

FWIW I dont think most Xray owners are "horses hindends" they just get tired of dealing with guys who have your attitude toward Xray because they have built one of the largest and best teams in the world.

Also not interested in any bets.....I could care less who wins the race...It means pretty much nothing anyway.

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Team EAM | Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | APEX Raceway and Hobbies | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:51 PM   #59
Tech Fanatic
 
muahdib4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Raymore
Posts: 863
Send a message via Yahoo to muahdib4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Maybe there is another reason they ignore those races.....Dont guess we will ever know unless they admit it. Anyway done arguing with you.....Because its pretty obvious that your pretty set in your way....

FWIW I dont think most Xray owners are "horses hindends" they just get tired of dealing with guys who have your attitude toward Xray because they have built one of the largest and best teams in the world.

Also not interested in any bets.....I could care less who wins the race...It means pretty much nothing anyway.

EA
Yep, that's what I thought. Bring up other race results...but this one doesn't matter...
__________________
KCRC - Kansas City Remote Crawlers
Team Chucklenuts Racing
Midwest R/C Rally Confederation
KC/RC Drift Movement
muahdib4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #60
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,393
Send a message via AIM to PW
Default

WOW...This is almost as bad as Jilles being accused of getting DQ'd at the winternats just so he could win every final to stop anyone else from bumping up...Gotta love the internet

Sup Barry!!!
__________________
Paul Wynn

JConcepts - Team Associated - Reedy - XP - TSR Products - MIP - Stickit1
P1 Brand - "If it's only for fun; then take out the transponder?!"
PW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
aussies going to titc my t2 Australian Racing 4 02-19-2008 01:53 AM
Some questions on TITC deadrat Singapore R/C Racers 2 12-16-2007 05:57 AM
TITC 2007 - Live from Bangkok highflyer Malaysian R/C Racers 20 03-05-2007 08:17 AM
TITC 2007 Nipple Singapore R/C Racers 29 03-02-2007 11:09 PM
Titc 2005 SuPerDraGon Singapore R/C Racers 14 02-24-2005 10:02 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:41 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net