Old 02-22-2007, 08:41 AM   #46
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:41 PM   #47
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to muahdib4

Anyone else think it's a little strange that X-Ray only has a single entry
OH YEAH...I keep forgetting..X-rays SUCK on asphalt and they won't send an entry unless they can stack the field. GO TAMIYA!!!!
KC/RC Drift Movement
muahdib4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:44 PM   #48
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by muahdib4
OH YEAH...I keep forgetting..X-rays SUCK on asphalt and they won't send an entry unless they can stack the field. GO TAMIYA!!!!
Yeah right, you keep practising with your TAO5 and your mini.

CPD Racing ___MuchMore-UK___Awesomatix UK___OTM Racing
part-time racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:45 PM   #49
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by part-time racer
Yeah right, you keep practising with your TAO5 and your mini.
Yep...both of which do well everywhere.
KC/RC Drift Movement
Old 02-22-2007, 01:58 PM   #50
Tech Regular

Japanese cars rule on asphalt!!!

Go Tamiya!
trf_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:11 PM   #51
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
LOL...you gotta be kidding right? 3rd at the worlds and more cars in the top 20 than any other company? Maybe you should climb out from under that rock of yours once in a while....

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #52
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
LOL...you gotta be kidding right? 3rd at the worlds and more cars in the top 20 than any other company? Maybe you should climb out from under that rock of yours once in a while....

EA
And why aren't they sending more then one driver to this race? Because even XRay knows they suck on asphalt. Top 20s..of course they have more in the top 20...they generally field 2-3 times the number of entries then all the other manufacturers combined. Increases the odds a little bit. Tell you what, since XRays are so much better then everyone else...if their single entry wins MOD at this race...not only will I give up ever posting on these boards, I'll quit RC racing all together...donate my stuff to the local track and BUY you the next Xray chassis when it's released...but if they lose...you have to do the same...except I want the new TRF415MSXX. You game? Anyone take that little wager?
KC/RC Drift Movement
Old 02-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #53
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to L.Fairtrace

I think that alot of the best "Asphalt" xray guys were at the Winternats last weekend and the Snowbirds the week before, and flying around the world the next day to promote a car where it probably doesnt sell as much as in the USA is kinda pointless. Plus they are out promoting a car that is going to be released soon (NT1) and not a car that is already a great seller in alot of the world. You can't be everywhere all the time and sometimes you have to prioritize once in a while. Thats just my opinion.

180 and 360 Raceway. Best on the East Coast. Take your pick
L.Fairtrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:26 PM   #54
Team EAM

Quote:
And why aren't they sending more then one driver to this race? Because even XRay knows they suck on asphalt. Top 20s..of course they have more in the top 20...they generally field 2-3 times the number of entries then all the other manufacturers combined. Increases the odds a little bit. Tell you what, since XRays are so much better then everyone else...if their single entry wins MOD at this race...not only will I give up ever posting on these boards, I'll quit RC racing all together...donate my stuff to the local track and BUY you the next Xray chassis when it's released...but if they lose...you have to do the same...except I want the new TRF415MSXX. You game? Anyone take that little wager?
I would say the main reason that they didnt send more people to this race is that about 75% of their top Mod guys live in the US. And they just got done spending 2 and a half weeks at the Snowbirds and Gas nats and leave NEXT weekend for the Roar carpet Nats!! Im sure that they dont see this race nearly as important as the Snowbirds, Winter Nats or Roar Nats. I am also sure that Martin and Juraj didnt go as after 3 weeks of being gone they have plenty to do at the Xray.

And I NEVER said Xray was better than everyone else...I just dont agree that "they suck" as you so graciously put it!! There are lot's of good cars out there that are competitive or can be in the right hands.

EA
Old 02-22-2007, 02:36 PM   #55
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
I would say the main reason that they didnt send more people to this race is that about 75% of their top Mod guys live in the US. And they just got done spending 2 and a half weeks at the Snowbirds and Gas nats and leave NEXT weekend for the Roar carpet Nats!! Im sure that they dont see this race nearly as important as the Snowbirds, Winter Nats or Roar Nats. I am also sure that Martin and Juraj didnt go as after 3 weeks of being gone they have plenty to do at the Xray.

And I NEVER said Xray was better than everyone else...I just dont agree that "they suck" as you so graciously put it!! There are lot's of good cars out there that are competitive or can be in the right hands.

EA
It always seems XRay chooses to ignore a lot of the Asian races though. They never seem to field anywhere near the same number of drivers in Asia as they do in America or Europe. I do think Xrays suck and always will. Mostly because most XRay owners are...shall we say...horses hindends. Not all...but a LARGE percentage.
KC/RC Drift Movement
Old 02-22-2007, 02:39 PM   #56
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Tell you what, since XRays are so much better then everyone else...if their single entry wins MOD at this race...not only will I give up ever posting on these boards, I'll quit RC racing all together...donate my stuff to the local track and BUY you the next Xray chassis when it's released...but if they lose...you have to do the same...except I want the new TRF415MSXX. You game? Anyone take that little wager?
Oh and this offer stands for anyone that thinks XRay is just that good. Come'on fellas...all the XRay owners will talk big game when they have 50 entries in a major but with only one...gets awful quiet.
KC/RC Drift Movement
Old 02-22-2007, 02:44 PM   #57
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
It always seems XRay chooses to ignore a lot of the Asian races though. They never seem to field anywhere near the same number of drivers in Asia as they do in America or Europe. I do think Xrays suck and always will. Mostly because most XRay owners are...shall we say...horses hindends. Not all...but a LARGE percentage.
Thank you for calling me a horses hindend!

We will see at the Reedy Race about what you say!

Dont hate the players....hate the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry
Barry Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:45 PM   #58
Team EAM

Quote:
Maybe there is another reason they ignore those races.....Dont guess we will ever know unless they admit it. Anyway done arguing with you.....Because its pretty obvious that your pretty set in your way....

FWIW I dont think most Xray owners are "horses hindends" they just get tired of dealing with guys who have your attitude toward Xray because they have built one of the largest and best teams in the world.

Also not interested in any bets.....I could care less who wins the race...It means pretty much nothing anyway.

EA
Old 02-22-2007, 02:51 PM   #59
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Maybe there is another reason they ignore those races.....Dont guess we will ever know unless they admit it. Anyway done arguing with you.....Because its pretty obvious that your pretty set in your way....

FWIW I dont think most Xray owners are "horses hindends" they just get tired of dealing with guys who have your attitude toward Xray because they have built one of the largest and best teams in the world.

Also not interested in any bets.....I could care less who wins the race...It means pretty much nothing anyway.

EA
Yep, that's what I thought. Bring up other race results...but this one doesn't matter...
KC/RC Drift Movement
Old 02-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #60
PW
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to PW

WOW...This is almost as bad as Jilles being accused of getting DQ'd at the winternats just so he could win every final to stop anyone else from bumping up...Gotta love the internet

Sup Barry!!!

JConcepts - Team Associated - Reedy - XP - TSR Products - MIP - Stickit1
P1 Brand - "If it's only for fun; then take out the transponder?!"
PW is offline   Reply With Quote