TITC 2007

Old 02-18-2007, 12:08 PM
  #16  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
kentech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 922
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Found these pictures from some days ago. Dunno if this is the race layout though.
Attached Thumbnails TITC 2007-rcs_01x_1.jpg   TITC 2007-rcs_01x_2.jpg   TITC 2007-rcs_01x_3.jpg   TITC 2007-rcs_01x_4.jpg  
kentech is offline  
Old 02-18-2007, 01:25 PM
  #17  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 38
Default

that's the new lay-out for titc2007
The track surface is better .more grip.
khunballz is offline  
Old 02-19-2007, 02:10 PM
  #18  
Tech Regular
 
Ali Graham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 420
Default

Temperatures are reaching 38*C, I wonder which (if any) brushless systems will cope...?
Ali Graham is offline  
Old 02-19-2007, 04:07 PM
  #19  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (12)
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,287
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Ali Graham
Temperatures are reaching 38*C, I wonder which (if any) brushless systems will cope...?
more fan cooler ESC & BL Motor
RC MARKET is offline  
Old 02-20-2007, 01:39 AM
  #20  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 270
Default

i think TBH ronald will be only person running brushless , due to being LRP, most other drivers will opt for brushed ,

jimmy
jimmy..maddison is offline  
Old 02-20-2007, 04:00 AM
  #21  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (12)
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,287
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jimmy..maddison
i think TBH ronald will be only person running brushless , due to being LRP, most other drivers will opt for brushed ,

jimmy
HK around have 10 peoples up use brushless motor !
RC MARKET is offline  
Old 02-21-2007, 01:30 AM
  #22  
Tech Adept
 
Andreas_Myrberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Weinstadt, Germany
Posts: 104
Default

Any updates?
Andreas_Myrberg is offline  
Old 02-21-2007, 01:44 AM
  #23  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (12)
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,287
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

[Q UOTE=Andreas_Myrberg]Any updates?[/QUOTE]
Attached Thumbnails TITC 2007-3-1.jpg   TITC 2007-3-2.jpg   TITC 2007-3-3.jpg   TITC 2007-3-4.jpg   TITC 2007-3-5.jpg  

RC MARKET is offline  
Old 02-21-2007, 01:45 AM
  #24  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (12)
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,287
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
[Q UOTE=Andreas_Myrberg]Any updates?
[/QUOTE]
Attached Thumbnails TITC 2007-3-6.jpg   TITC 2007-3-7.jpg   TITC 2007-3-8.jpg   TITC 2007-hara2.jpg   TITC 2007-hupo.jpg  

RC MARKET is offline  
Old 02-21-2007, 01:46 AM
  #25  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (12)
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,287
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

[/QUOTE]
Attached Thumbnails TITC 2007-marc.jpg   TITC 2007-oscaandy.jpg   TITC 2007-pit.jpg   TITC 2007-suri.jpg   TITC 2007-roon.jpg  

RC MARKET is offline  
Old 02-21-2007, 02:24 AM
  #26  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,152
Default

Any updates for the day??
Ben.C is offline  
Old 02-21-2007, 02:33 AM
  #27  
Tech Addict
 
Nathan Parker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 674
Default

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
[Q UOTE=Andreas_Myrberg]Any updates?
Looks like Toni Reinard has left Kyosho and is now Running Hot Bodies Cyclone

Looking and the 1st picture
Nathan Parker is offline  
Old 02-21-2007, 03:31 AM
  #28  
Tech Addict
 
burito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 513
Default

Hi everybody from sunny Bangkok, thanks to Toni for the Notebook so I can update you guys since I'm not so busy right now (which means, all is running well with our brushless gear... )

Most guys practice here since yesterday morning and the usual guys are fast and the HB crew seemed to have found the best setup so far. Hara, Moore, Surikarn, Ronald all are doing fast laptimes... Tamiya guys (Marc, Kitazawa, Hupo, Viktor) are also fast in some runs, but their cars seem harder to drive for the moment, but I'm sure they'll also get it sorted out until qualifying will start on Saturday.

In regards to brushed vs. brushless, not only Ronald uses it...
Surikarn is also using brushless (LRP TC-Spec speedo with Orion 3.5 or 4.5t motor), as well as many asian guys with LRP speedo and LRP or Orion motors. Andy Moore also tried brushless last night for a few runs (Nosram ISTC speedo with Orion 4.5t motor), but it was only a first taste for him and it was clear that he would be using brushed stuff for this race since there is only limited practice here and he wanted to focus to get his car right. But he seemed to like the power that brushless provided to him...

As expected with the new stuff, all is working really well and no temperature problems whatsoever in the extreme heat of Thailand (track up to 55C while air is 38C).

Also there is of course a few Novak guys, like Charlie and Nicholas Lee, running their brushless system and and they seem to do fine also.

I can try to keep you guys updated from the pit (thanks to Noppakao from RCS for the WiFi...).
burito is offline  
Old 02-21-2007, 04:30 AM
  #29  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (12)
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,287
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by burito
Hi everybody from sunny Bangkok, thanks to Toni for the Notebook so I can update you guys since I'm not so busy right now (which means, all is running well with our brushless gear... )

Most guys practice here since yesterday morning and the usual guys are fast and the HB crew seemed to have found the best setup so far. Hara, Moore, Surikarn, Ronald all are doing fast laptimes... Tamiya guys (Marc, Kitazawa, Hupo, Viktor) are also fast in some runs, but their cars seem harder to drive for the moment, but I'm sure they'll also get it sorted out until qualifying will start on Saturday.

In regards to brushed vs. brushless, not only Ronald uses it...
Surikarn is also using brushless (LRP TC-Spec speedo with Orion 3.5 or 4.5t motor), as well as many asian guys with LRP speedo and LRP or Orion motors. Andy Moore also tried brushless last night for a few runs (Nosram ISTC speedo with Orion 4.5t motor), but it was only a first taste for him and it was clear that he would be using brushed stuff for this race since there is only limited practice here and he wanted to focus to get his car right. But he seemed to like the power that brushless provided to him...

As expected with the new stuff, all is working really well and no temperature problems whatsoever in the extreme heat of Thailand (track up to 55C while air is 38C).

Also there is of course a few Novak guys, like Charlie and Nicholas Lee, running their brushless system and and they seem to do fine also.

I can try to keep you guys updated from the pit (thanks to Noppakao from RCS for the WiFi...).
Do you have Andy Moore , Surikarn , Toni .... car photo ?

Thankyou !
RC MARKET is offline  
Old 02-21-2007, 04:32 AM
  #30  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (12)
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,287
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Attached Thumbnails TITC 2007-4-1.jpg   TITC 2007-4-2.jpg   TITC 2007-4-3.jpg   TITC 2007-4-4.jpg   TITC 2007-4-5.jpg  

RC MARKET is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.