Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2006 JMRCA All Japan TC Championships @ Yatabe Arena >

2006 JMRCA All Japan TC Championships @ Yatabe Arena

2006 JMRCA All Japan TC Championships @ Yatabe Arena

Old 11-17-2006, 07:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara
I have noticed his hair since Wednesday...he does need the "feb 5" for some make over...LOL

If he use 4 charger to charge 4 cells individually, would he use 4 dischargers to discharge 4 cells individually? As well as 4 balancer to balance the cells..? Talk about PROFESSIONAL....

Masami all the way.............however, I have a question. I knew he won't almost every title on almost any form or any scale at least once (some are like 12-13 times...) But does he missing a WORLD title of Touring car still? Electric and Nitro both....have he ever won a world tilte in touring car yet? (I lost count all of his title, but I knew he won't a lot of off road and 12th scale, but not TC right..?)
i think when you discharge you battery it was discharge individually no matter you discharge 4 or 6 cell
Old 11-17-2006, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hugo
Hara is charging one cell at the same time
So he needs only 4 cell master

Well if this is what it will take to race 4-cell mod. I don't think that it will last too long.

I can see wanting and needing to get every possible charge into each cell, but that is not very cost effective!

I would much rather replace $3 brushes every run vs. having to have $1000 worth of chargers for ONE PACK! LOL

Last edited by imprsme; 11-17-2006 at 07:57 AM.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:59 AM
Tech Adept

Hmm... very interesting
Old 11-17-2006, 08:18 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by imprsme
I would much rather replace $3 brushes every run vs. having to have $1000 worth of chargers for ONE PACK! LOL
Or you can buy a Spintec ICC .
Vic
Old 11-17-2006, 08:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Francis M.
Wow the cars looks like the have the speed of an average 19turn
with 6 cells.
The Japaneese Championship have been run with 6 cell & 8 minutes for some years. They are not very fast either, but it does still gives good racing.
I think itīs interesting that somebody ( JMRCA ) actually try different things, and does it seriously.
Old 11-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Tech Addict

OK so four cells now requires 4 chargers unless you buy the Spintec which not the cheapest thing either (350 Euro's!) it's a good thing NiMH are so cost effective.

Another thing that I find ironic is the fact that in Japan this weekend they will also be running the TCS (Tamiya Championship Series) Worlds they run 6 cells and I think may even be going faster then the J-Nats. Hara and Masami may be the favorites but the fastest cars running in Japan this weekend will be amatuers at a spec race.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by part-time racer
I think another interesting fact about that picture is his new hair cut.
Sweet isn't it I just meet a HOT girl with a tanktop and mini skirt with that haircut
Old 11-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anders Myrberg
The Japaneese Championship have been run with 6 cell & 8 minutes for some years. They are not very fast either, but it does still gives good racing.
I think itīs interesting that somebody ( JMRCA ) actually try different things, and does it seriously.

Ive seen the 8 min events with 6 cells. Your right it is slower compared to 6 cell 5min racing wich is obvious but that was still faster than the 4 cell. anytime you have the best in the world competing it will always make for exciting racing. I'm also glad the JMRCA tried this for the world to see what they are getting into with 4 cell racing.
As for taking it serious Well the pics of Hara having to individually charge each cell shows it all. lol

Sometimes Industry insiders get in AWWWW of the dedication and and effort when they see pics like that but in reality that is crazy for the casual observer.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

he car Masami Hirosaka is using, which model is it? do they have a "budject/stripped down" model like the cyclone s?
Old 11-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Tech Addict

Technically you could give them all Tyco cars and it would still be good racing, maybe even better. But then Hara would wire up two wall chargers together to get more voltage, and then Masami would get Ti screws making his car lighter and Rheinard would swap out the bushings for bearings and then we are back to square one.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MrBlack
Technically you could give them all Tyco cars and it would still be good racing, maybe even better. But then Hara would wire up two wall chargers together to get more voltage, and then Masami would get Ti screws making his car lighter and Rheinard would swap out the bushings for bearings and then we are back to square one.
Yeah....they will replaced all the internal servo radio gears speedo with their own signature items and only use the stock crystal.....

Back to my previous question, does MASAMI won any WORLD ranking touring car title...? I know Andy Moore, Marc R, Atsushi H and Suraka did.....
Old 11-17-2006, 10:17 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Solara
Yeah....they will replaced all the internal servo radio gears speedo with their own signature items and only use the stock crystal.....

Back to my previous question, does MASAMI won any WORLD ranking touring car title...? I know Andy Moore, Marc R, Atsushi H and Suraka did.....
Nope Masami has yet to win any Electric Touring Car Title

David Spashett won the First World ISTC Title before there was a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP for this class when it ran along side the Pro 10 and 12th Scale World championships back in 1998 here in the UK
Old 11-17-2006, 10:25 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Nathan Parker
Nope Masami has yet to win any Electric Touring Car Title

David Spashett won the First World ISTC Title before there was a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP for this class when it ran along side the Pro 10 and 12th Scale World championships back in 1998 here in the UK
Yupe...thats what I thought since TC is something new compare to 12th scale.....that he won like X-times, along with X-times in off road........probably TC is only title left for him.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Masami hasn't won a ifmar touring title although he is one of the few drivers that has been in the hunt for the touring title each time the worlds comes around. I'm hoping he gets one to top off all his world championships.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Tech Champion

How close was he each time...? From my poor memory, I think he was 2nd 1 or 2 times, right..? I know he took several JMRCA championships already...(again, TC only).

P.S...does anyone has that picture of MASAMI standing in front of all of his RC car that he ever owned and raced...? I saw that before.....want to save that now.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.