R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-19-2006, 09:26 PM   #121
Tech Addict

without trackside discount it was 109 a night

TLR - Team Spektrum - Horizon Hobbies - Team Orion - MIP - Team Gravity RC - Motive RC - F3A Unlimited - Gator RC - Trackside Hobbies&Raceway - HobbyTown USA Lake In THe Hills & TimeWarp Raceway - Windy City RC
matt d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 11:47 PM   #122
Tech Regular

I called to get a room for 2 nites before the novak (for the newyears race) And was told $64, But it was going up to $69 as of the 1st of the year!!!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:20 AM   #123
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Just happen to have the flyer...
I got the $59 rate when I called last week

Last edited by ottoman; 08-12-2008 at 11:23 PM.
ottoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 07:47 AM   #124
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoman
Just happen to have the flyer...
I got the $59 rate when I called last week
This is a different phone number than the one on the race flyer.....Wonder if its a different hotel and thats where the confusion is?

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:27 PM   #125
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Hi Everyone, sounds like there is a little confusion regarding the hotel situation. I guess I should let everyone know what the true situation is.

Our host hotel is the Hampton Inn Northwest phone number is 414-466-8881 that is the one we have used for the past couple of yeasrs located right across for the nightly entertainment establishment.
The current price for the year 2006 with the code TRACKSIDE is $64.00 a night. This is the same price we had for the 2006 Novak race.
As of Jan 1 2007 the price will change to $69.00 a night with the TRACKSIDE code.

The Hampton Inn that OTTOMAN posted a flyer from is a different Hampton about 10-15 min away from trackside. They called us up last week and offered us this for our customers. The price at this Hampton is $59.00. I have not personally been to this one, but it is near a business district so it should be nice.

Either place will be fine, the first Hampton Inn just did a complete renovation and is quite nice. Either way just mention TRACKSIDE and they will take care of you.

Race info: All the teams are signed up and we are again in for an OUTSTANDING race. Also with Silly Season in full affect and many drivers making team swaps this will be the first race for these drivers with the new teams, this should add some extra excitement and drama to the event.

We will be racing New Years eve day doors open at 7am racing at 10am.
New Years Day Doors open at 7 am racing at 10:30am. The Novak layout will be down so we can get a good grove in before practice starts.

If you guys have any questions or problems, just let me know. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and it will be race time soon.

Take care,
Scotty
Scotty Ernst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:33 PM   #126
Tech Master

Hey Scotty!

I for got to ask last night, and i didn't see anyone post whether the pit spaces will be set up as of the New Years Day race, or after that Tuesday night club race?

Thanks Josh.......
JoshR 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:57 PM   #127
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to flameoutgarrett

scotty.....you got a dialed mini i can run?..lol

i sure do love those things....do the rooms sell out...

still not 100% im going...but someone else told me that they heard from eddie that i was going to be there...

less than 2 weeks away and i dont know if im gonna be there
Old 12-21-2006, 09:59 AM   #128
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Hi Josh, I will be setting the pit spaces before New Years.

Hey Garrett. Glad you are going to join us at the race. I say that assuming Eddie will let you know you are going . What Mini do you have? We only run M03, M,L series. It is alot of fun. Handout Mabuchi, Just a fun time. Wish all the gang up there a Merry Christmas and Safe New Year.

Scotty
Scotty Ernst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:16 AM   #129
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Turbonium

hey Garrett, i might have enough parts to get another Mini together... my loaner fleet (3 plus mine!) is rented out for that weekend, but i have loads o' parts, might be able to piece another together! i thihk i ran outta elecronics and tires, tho...

hey Scotty, Team Oklahoma says HI!!!!!!
see everyone in a few weeks...

Team Novak
Turbonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #130
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
Either place will be fine, the first Hampton Inn just did a complete renovation and is quite nice.
the free breakfast is supper great and the rooms are real nice. stayed there for the summer sizzler and the novak last year. as for the novak last year I slept in the chair with the ottoman and even that was good, other then having to listen to eric anderson and keith balanitti in the bed next to the chair. and for the sizzler I got a room to myself with a couch and table and the table worked nice for working on my CRC Tfource and Xray T2
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:50 AM   #131
Tech Elite

This ought to be fun. Ferrari 360 body and 3200 LiPo in 19T!
Old 12-21-2006, 12:59 PM   #132
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to flameoutgarrett

i will see if anyone up here has one i can borrow... if im gonna be there and there is a mini class to run you better believe im gonna run it...lol
Old 12-21-2006, 03:10 PM   #133
Tech Master

Hey

Scotty, Thanks!

Man less then 2 weeks away... I can't wait and i got the itch to race right now!
JoshR 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:40 PM   #134
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
This ought to be fun. Ferrari 360 body and 3200 LiPo in 19T!

Is that what it takes to make the TC5 competitive
Josh Hohnstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:17 AM   #135
Tech Regular

nope, but that's how some people interpret the rules.
Timmy Heiser is offline   Reply With Quote