Wiki Posts
Search

Any clubs from Edmonton AB

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Any clubs from Edmonton AB

Hi,

My name Is Matt and I just got a electric rc on-road car and I just want to know if there's any clubs in Edmonton or racing events for those cars. If yes there is, please let me know.

thanks.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Yep!

Hey Matt,
We do have a club in Edmonton and we race almost every Friday night throughout the winter. We run novice, touring stock, 19T touring, touring mod, 1/12 scale, and 1/10 pan classes. I am guessing you have a touring car so feel free to bring it out this Friday. We race at the Alberta Air Museum hangar on 118 Ave down by the airport. The track opens at 6pm for set-up, and racing usually starts at 730pm and ends at midnight. It is ten dollars for members and twenty for non-members to race for the night (You would of course race for free your first night). Hpe to see you there.
-Kane
Old 11-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Matt,

Check this link out http://www.edmontonrc.com this is for the on-road club. There is a big race in your area from Nov 24-26. All of the info should be on the site. You should check out the forum as well, the link in on the website. Good luck bud!