R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #541
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (92%+)
Send a message via AIM to wallstreet

I saw seaball roundhouse kick all three golden girls at once !
wallstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:57 PM   #542
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

I saw Drew Ellis do a Karate Chop on EAs 2 Tacos...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #543
Tech Addict

Thumbs up Donny Lia

Dave G;
Thanks for posting the link to Donny's web site. I'm really blown away by this whole Donny Lia story. A guy who's a regular on the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour (and even wins races there) shows up at his second big rc event and becomes a ROAR National Champion. How cool is that! Plus - he's truly a nice humble guy too.
The classic veni,vidi, vici story - quietly happened right under our nose at CEFX. Sweet.

Dale

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veni,_vidi,_vici
daleepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:01 PM   #544
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag
I saw Drew Ellis do a Karate Chop on EAs 2 Tacos...
You seen how quickly he replaced them though!! They were even warm!!

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #545
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Maybe south shore hobby should hold the nationals next year i think those factory drivers might have a hard time making the show at our track lots of talent.We have a trophy event next sunday lucky leprachaun showdown march 25 i know donny will be there tearing it up in 12th scale and i will be there tearing it up in mod and 19 turn touring so be there or be square.
weavernator out
Old 03-14-2007, 06:32 PM   #546
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Weaver
Maybe south shore hobby should hold the nationals next year i think those factory drivers might have a hard time making the show at our track lots of talent.We have a trophy event next sunday lucky leprachaun showdown march 25 i know donny will be there tearing it up in 12th scale and i will be there tearing it up in mod and 19 turn touring so be there or be square.
weavernator out
This is true!!! The talent level at our track is fantastic. Some of the drivers may not be national household names because they don't travel that much but people would be surpised if they came down to check out. Not to mention the track is huge and the traction is awesome!
Gael L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:01 PM   #547
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

more pictures of the trophies and what not posted to my site check them out starting here
http://www.rc50.com/modules.php?name...bum=37&page=23
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:22 PM   #548
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

well I finally got the video posted check out "A3" in TC mod and 12th mod here
http://www.rc50.com/modules.php?name...t_Nats_Mod_TC_
and here
http://www.rc50.com/modules.php?name...Nats_Mod_12th_
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:39 PM   #549
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Baker
First of all I would like to thank Josh and his family and crew for an awesome facility to race at.....

Also the ROAR RMT seemed to be a good thing also...at first all us racers didnt know how it was going to be but after the race I and many people thought it was a success and a very good move by ROAR.

I just want to say thank you to all the people out there that have given me support thoughout the years through thick and thin. This race was very important to me. I know how much I have worked and how much support my team has given me.

It all starts with a great team and great sponsors...you all know who you are and I thank you very much.

Barry
Hey Barry....awesome job buddy! You work your tail off, you have great sponsors....great job!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:24 AM   #550
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Crisp
Hey Barry....awesome job buddy! You work your tail off, you have great sponsors....great job!
Thanks Martin.......too bad the fumes got to you...the race was run very well..Hope you feel better as soon as possible...

Barry
Barry Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:33 AM   #551
Tech Fanatic

Default 2007 roar carpet nationals

hey all:nice work by rc50 with all the pics.looks like a great facillity from what i've seen as well as a well run event from what i read.two question came to mind though.first isn't it tuff for many of the racers to makethis event with the snowbirds not that long ago?also who's car is this.thanks for the info
Attached Thumbnails
2007 ROAR Carpet On-Road Nats @ CEFX-normal_pict4833.jpg  
b-man777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:44 AM   #552
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Thats Steve Weiss car.. Hes from Novak...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:48 AM   #553
The Evicerator
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Indeed that is my car!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:57 AM   #554
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TimPotter

Well, tell them to put a bid in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Weaver
weavernator out
Clean Title & Escrow|p3|TRF|Tamiya|SerpentAmerica|FSEARA|Team Butter|RC 3|Munno |RCTECH #29|EAMotorsports|BMI|Novak|SpeedPassion|RadioPost
TimPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:19 PM   #555
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to Vicky Carrubba

Barry - Good Job Babe!! Its nice to know that CT always brings you luck!! You drove awesome!!

Ted - You mean I missed Drew being put in his place..Damn!! I owe you one!
Maybe that is why he was sorta kinda nice this weekend!! LOL!!!

Donny - Great Job!! National Champ! WOW!! I am so glad I could watch you win!!

I also want to congratulate Team Speedmerchant!! Brucey and Beav..great job taking care of your Driva's!!! LOL!! Dumbass - As always, Congrats!!

Bob, Eric, Andrew, Garrett.. all I can say is ICE, ICE, Baby!!! LOL!!!

Hope to see you all at THE GATE next month!!
Vicky Carrubba is offline   Reply With Quote