R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Which brand to get and how much?.?.?.? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/135889-brand-get-how-much.html)

Xanavi_R34 11-06-2006 06:31 PM

Which brand to get and how much?.?.?.?

Guys, can I ask a favor(s) from you? Can you please help me which brand to buy in the f.f. items that I'm going to put and how much they cost.?

-Battery

-E.S.C

-Discharging Tray

-P.S.U.(Regulated)

-Transmitter

-Servo(digital na mabilis ang response)

-Plugs(deans, bullet, etc...)

Pls specify the things for racing that I haven't mentioned above..

Thank you in advance..

pinggoy 11-06-2006 10:07 PM

yung 2343 na ko propo medyo mabilis.kaso pag may spektrum receiver ka you need a spektrum capacitor..

kung nag se save ka yung novak smart tray... used are selling for 45-50$

Tpg racer 11-06-2006 10:16 PM

Come on guys this is an international forum.

Keep it in English would you...

pinggoy 11-06-2006 10:35 PM

his question was english anyway.
way dont you answer him in english?
im not asking anybody anyway that you have to read and understand my post...

:rolleyes:

and also dont worry we are not talking about you.

bro they dont know whats mabilis. that means FAST guys... ;)

VooDooPH 11-06-2006 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by pinggoy
yung 2343 na ko propo medyo mabilis.kaso pag may spektrum receiver ka you need a spektrum capacitor..

translated...
the 2343 from KO is kinda fast. But if you have a Spektrum Reciever, you also need a Spektrum capacitor...

If you're saving (on a budget), the Novak Smart Tray... used are selling for 45-50$

:)

alecladanga 11-06-2006 11:55 PM

xanavi

if you will be at the 3rd leg of the RJ rides series this satruday, (even if you just drop by), you could look at the equipment of all racers there (beginners and pros) alike. from there you could see which brand they often use and even get thier opinion of which one is better or best for your buck :)

in my opinion, best to join a race in order to really know what kind of equipment to use :nod: :D so you would know as well which equipment or tool to buy first or which is more important than the other and prioritise :)

1fastdude 11-07-2006 04:21 AM

Also depends on how much mula (money) you are willing to dish out. :tire:

Xanavi_R34 11-09-2006 04:15 PM

thanks guys for the infos..

alec, you have a point(as always).. but the problem is, I'm kinda shy whenever I go to jp raceway because I don't know anyone there that much yet.. only you, jason, marc, anton and his father, weinner, etc.. the rest, not yet.. but about the 3rd leg, I will see if I could drop by to see and watch the race.. and what you guys are using.. but I heard, those gudgets that you guys are using are kinda going old(not literally) and there are some good or rather better products that are coming soon to get..

anyway, thanks guys again for the infos..

Hebiki 11-09-2006 04:50 PM

hehe.... i understand what your saying ;)

Hebiki 11-09-2006 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Xanavi_R34
Guys, can I ask a favor(s) from you? Can you please help me which brand to buy in the f.f. items that I'm going to put and how much they cost.?

-Battery

-E.S.C

-Discharging Tray

-P.S.U.(Regulated)

-Transmitter

-Plugs(deans, bullet, etc...)

Pls specify the things for racing that I haven't mentioned above..

Thank you in advance..

battery: lipo if its allowed. otherwise any reputable battery matcher that does IB4200SHV

esc: Ko Propo VFS-1 Comp 2

Servo: Ko Propo low profile :)

Plugs: euro connectors from Eagle racing. they're tiny and wires go into the connector at a 90deg angle

Discharging tray: CTX- D V2

Power supply: Much More's power supply. 25amp. pyramid has a 20amp for $59USD. radio shack's 25amp is $99usd also. :D

pinggoy 11-09-2006 05:07 PM

hehe.... i understand what your saying
where you from bro? i just want to say it on my own language since the person that started this thread is a filipino...

hey long live filipino :)

xanavi. have you been racing somewhere?? and how the crowd? lots off racers?? must be nice to have a vacation back to the PHP. but only i dont want to bring my whole baggage of rc stuff.i cant have a space for a pasalubonog :nod: .. must be nice to race with kababayan. :nod:

Hebiki 11-09-2006 05:19 PM

where you from bro? i just want to say it on my own language since the person that started this thread is a filipino...

hey long live filipino :)

xanavi. have you been racing somewhere?? and how the crowd? lots off racers?? must be nice to have a vacation back to the PHP. but only i dont want to bring my whole baggage of rc stuff.i cant have a space for a pasalubonog :nod: .. must be nice to race with kababayan. :nod:

im out here in sunny southern california.. lots of filipinos addicted to RC here :) i see posts in tagalog once in awhile. im able to read it and just chuckle :lol: i cant really write in tagalog too well since i left pinas when i was 6. :D but i am able to read and understand :D

pinggoy 11-09-2006 05:28 PM

;) ;)

Xanavi_R34 11-11-2006 07:04 AM

no sir, haven't tried racing yet.. but sooner or later, I will.. :D the crowds are all rc racers and lots of racers(did I answer your question right?)

it's really nice to have a vacation here in the Philippines.. kaya come back and spend some or rather more time here in the Phil..

tc bro! always!!!

jonswift 11-11-2006 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Xanavi_R34
thanks guys for the infos..

alec, you have a point(as always).. but the problem is, I'm kinda shy whenever I go to jp raceway because I don't know anyone there that much yet.. only you, jason, marc, anton and his father, weinner, etc.. the rest, not yet.. but about the 3rd leg, I will see if I could drop by to see and watch the race.. and what you guys are using.. but I heard, those gudgets that you guys are using are kinda going old(not literally) and there are some good or rather better products that are coming soon to get..

anyway, thanks guys again for the infos..

to start off please indicate your budget. :rolleyes: its easy to name all the highend equipments but in the end you will just say "its time to save up" are you getting me? tell you what, for you to step forward and start racing in your club set a budget now and we can work things here. ayt?

and oh by the way its gadgets not "gudgets" :lol: