reedy race of champions 2007

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

reedy race of champions 2007

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Tech Addict

If you really cared you'd show up and help get the track ready not just bitch from a computer... obviously you have an alterior motive at work here. But this is a thread about the Reedy Race which I'm sure will have dialed track mainenence, so let keep it on topic
Old 03-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by whoRyou
I am sure that if you advised the track patrons that you needed an additonal 15-20 minutes to make the track better for all, I highly doubt that there would be a problem. I am sure you are going to say that you dont want to waste that time when people could be running...right? Hmmm....can anyone say lazy
I have in the past had the track open up later the 10Am and people openly voiced that they would prefer to have the track open up on time as many of them have families and other things to do on a Saturday and have limited time. I used to come in earlier then 9Am and then Tamiya told me to stop they want me their no earlier then 9AM and no later then 5PM.

I am sorry if you cannot deal with the facts and they do not help your personal agenda. That is somethign you will have to deal with with on your own.

There is a small faction who shall remain namless and they are by far the minority who feel Tamiya is there private test rack for the Reedy race and they tend to be very vocal and I am sure you are one of them. However my purpose of opening the track on Sat. is the same as Tamiya's to provide a facility for Tamiya's customers to run Tamiya products (not just TC) in a very fun low-key environment for free.

Now back on track I am trying to get the Final day that the track will open for all competitiors and for the last 2 weeks leading up to that date I will run the track open and the direction of Reedy like we did last year.