R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-31-2008, 06:38 PM   #61
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default NO they are not

I began dealing with them a while back, parts for trf415 and s400. The orders at first were complete. Then last two orders missing key items. I tried contacting them many times. No answer.

Just spend my money else where. All the bad feedback will hurt them soon.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:49 PM   #62
Tech Initiate

we should do all this to light, for me and for all you
must have someone, stand out this work, we can send them a fee
City: BAN ME THUOT
Zip Code/Postal Code:55000
phone mobile 84982543533
Email:[email protected] (nick name virusminhson)
viruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #63
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

does precision rc make 36-40 pinions?
yodace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:12 PM   #64
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to gregm

Different company - Precision Racing Systems
http://www.precisionracingsystems.com/default2.aspx
Old 01-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #65
Tech Initiate

https://www.precisionrc.com/nv/car/o...?order_id=8139
help me
phone mobile 84982543533
Old 01-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #66
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Never order from hongkong. They dont have the same respect to rules and laws as we Americans.

Ive had several problems with Rc mart, where I ordered from their website and ebay. They listed things on ebay while the item wasnt even in stock! i bought a few things buyitnow. Then after 2 weeks, I get email saying the item was out of stock! How do you list something on ebay when you dont even have it? Then I received half of the stuff I ordered and they told me they can not refund me. WTF!!! Then after the ebay's 2 month period, they told me they dont have my order in their system, so thye can not even trace back what i ordered. Real shady business. In the end, I didnt even get my money back and now I NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM HONGKONG.

Ive had trouble ordering direct from the web site. I had to send them many emails just to get them to send my stuff. Once your money is in their pocket, they dont give a $hit. Hongkong is still under communist china. They dont have to follow any laws. No matter how tempting it is to save a few bucks, DONT ORDER FROM HONG KONG! You can order from Japan with decent price.
I12PonU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:25 AM   #67
Tech Addict

let me just get this straight... you have a problem with RcMart so you come onto a thread about PrecisionRC and complain ?
Old 01-02-2009, 02:51 AM   #68
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_dono View Post
let me just get this straight... you have a problem with RcMart so you come onto a thread about PrecisionRC and complain ?

lol you got a point

AE 12R5.1,Tekin RS PRO
17.5 super stock T.O.P PHOTON , TAMIYA M05 Mini
CEFX.. High Velocity Racing Motor
Goingfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:58 AM   #69
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 302 (100%+)

I'm havin issues with rcmart as well but this thread is about precision rc, look in the rcmart forum, I'm kicking up an almighty mess in there!

Don't worry about what I'm doing.
Worry about why you're worried about what I'm doing.

"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity."

nexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 03:41 AM   #70
Tech Regular

have ordered from rcmart 100+ times, never any problems, if something is out of stock they just email me within 24hours and let me know.

had some trouble with rcmodel hk, took me 9 months to get it right with them

rcmart has to me the best shop now, because you can se their stock level when you shop, if more shops would do the same it would make life alot easier!
Hatebreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #71
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Well funny i saw this thread... i have been wondering if my latest order from Precision RC is ever going to show up or not... Some lipo batts that I ordered from Hong kong on 12/22 got here last week.. i placed my order with Precision on 12/16.... hmm we will see.
BillySnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:50 AM   #72
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by I12PonU View Post
Never order from hongkong. They dont have the same respect to rules and laws as we Americans.

Ive had several problems with Rc mart, where I ordered from their website and ebay. They listed things on ebay while the item wasnt even in stock! i bought a few things buyitnow. Then after 2 weeks, I get email saying the item was out of stock! How do you list something on ebay when you dont even have it? Then I received half of the stuff I ordered and they told me they can not refund me. WTF!!! Then after the ebay's 2 month period, they told me they dont have my order in their system, so thye can not even trace back what i ordered. Real shady business. In the end, I didnt even get my money back and now I NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM HONGKONG.

Ive had trouble ordering direct from the web site. I had to send them many emails just to get them to send my stuff. Once your money is in their pocket, they dont give a $hit. Hongkong is still under communist china. They dont have to follow any laws. No matter how tempting it is to save a few bucks, DONT ORDER FROM HONG KONG! You can order from Japan with decent price.
If it's like you said i'll never buy from HK anymore.I swear.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:39 PM   #73
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by I12PonU View Post

I've had the same problem with a "buy it now" from RCmart; they couln't deliver the item.....i ordered it somewhere else. Later on i did some good business with them, so no probs.

But on topic: i ordered lots with PrecisionRC and all went fine untill the last time when it took a lot longer than normal and a lot of stuff wasn't in stock (although nothing was mentioned about it when i ordered) A friend of mine is still waiting for his paid Orion 13.5BL.....no reply from Precision RC for a month or two..

Eric
Ericjooopuntnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #74
Tech Initiate

I like rcmart.com
they were very proud of, I'd like to buy long-term with them Voting for 10 points
phone mobile 84982543533
Old 01-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #75
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_89182 View Post
im looking at spending quite a bit of money at Precision RC as
they tend to show stock of everything that i want!
Not to mention there website is state of the art, and looks
very professional.

are they good to deal with? anyone had major problems?

thanks guys
The one and only time I ordered from them I got ripped off. There were no replies to emails or pm's. I would not deal with them!
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of laying it down - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek to beat ass."

-Espo
Xpress is offline   Reply With Quote