R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-31-2006, 02:20 PM   #256
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Wow !! thats amazing! I didnt know that a hotel in International Drive in Orlando would sell a pellet gun in the hotel store at 1:00am???
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 02:25 PM   #257
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

WOW. Way to post complete hearsay on the internet. Never seen that before. I was going to post some completly made up story that looked as if someone pm'd it to me but I thought better of it.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:45 PM   #258
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

I just started working for eddie when they went to the race and when they came back from the race they told me all the stuff that went on and none of what you say is true. and they told me everything. none of it was eddie's doing. i just thought i would stand up for him as i know what was true and what wasn't.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:46 PM   #259
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to flameoutgarrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver

More recently, at the 2006 Snowbirds, he made a scene at the hotel.
Several of his team guys toilet papered his room, including his bathroom.

Eddie was pissed off and got into a shouting match with one of the clerks because there wasn't a maintenance person on site at 1am to clean up the mess and unplug the toilet that HIS TEAM had done.
Now, the person behind the counter went out of his way and offered to get Eddie into a NEW ROOM!!!! Instead he pissed and moaned and degraded the
first off......i was one of the "team guys" that "tp'd eddies room.."

which isnt even what we did....so right there your story is wrong...i was there for the whole ordeal....his toilet was plugged....WTF hotel doesnt have staff for that at 1am?...

second.....he bought the pellet gun the next day and they didnt even work!

first thing he did was come to me cause i let everyone into his room and he made me clean it all up....i was on the phone with him while he was in the lobby "yelling at the clerk"....which by the way was started by the cleark...

who wants to pack up 8 suitcases of rc stuff and move all of it into another room?....

your facts are clearly wrong

not to mention the 100$ tip he gave the maid......

Last edited by flameoutgarrett; 10-31-2006 at 03:02 PM.
flameoutgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:11 PM   #260
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Botch

Wow, reaching much there Silver? That was a pretty weak and pointless post. Especially when the real stories have been told at the tracks, by the people involved, in the open. They like to have fun at their races, who can blame them?

Do you actually have anything other than a personal vendetta against Eddie that would make him a bad president? Or are you going to just continue to sling personal insults that have no bearing on whether or not he'd make a good president?
Botch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:12 PM   #261
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

QUOTE=Silver

"In 2004, Eddie used his influence (i.e. abundance of Cash) to hire strippers to come to his room at the Holiday Inn at Cleveland during the US Indoor Champs. At least one MINOR was in the room at the time.

I was the youngest person in the room (not eddies room BTW, becuase his room was also mine...), and in 2004 i was 19. hardly a minor.

i was part of the "thrashing" of his room, and most likely you have heard this from me or eddie when shooting the shit AT YOUR TRACK FOR CHRIST SAKE. so dont say you had to track down this info, it is common knowledge, we told everyone and the pranks were published in a magazine.

and there was no toilet paper used. there was a basketball sized dreamcatcher bought by alex lopez at the gift shop across the street (eddie is indian and we like to poke at him about it from time to time), I personally dialed his deoderant up and sliced a large amount off with an exacto knife and refilled the new empty space with toothpaste of the same color. when eddie went to use the deodorant, viola! armpit full of toothpaste. his toothbrush was scrubed through a bodily oriface (common way to get somebody if you are gonna mess with their stuff when they are not around) and an upper decker was left in his toilet, hardly clogging it... just a smelly mess.

Eddie was pissed off and got into a shouting match with one of the clerks because there wasn't a maintenance person on site at 1am to clean up the mess and unplug the toilet that HIS TEAM had done.
Now, the person behind the counter went out of his way and offered to get Eddie into a NEW ROOM!!!! Instead he pissed and moaned and degraded the person behind the counter and stormed off. His solution instead was to go to the hotel convenience store and purchase...a PELLET GUN! He proceeded to shoot people in the ass that were responsible.
Now, this might seem funny, but the pellet gun looked like a real gun!
If I am some spectator and I see this, I am wondering WTF?!?!?!

first off, eddie called the front desk about 30 times... no answer. eddie went to the front desk... rings bell on counter, clerk offers a plunger or a new room. eddie does not want the new room, just wants his toilet unplugged. clerk offers him a plunger, eddie wants someone to come plunge it for him... not too much to ask for like $90 something a night hotel costs...

im sure that eddie was using profanity at this time... most of us would be. but the clerk was spouting right back, not acceptable for anybody in that position.

he bought the pellet gun the next day, and was never used by him. i dont know about you... but i have never seen a REAL GUN with an orange muzzle

Eddie is a Thug. Pure and simple. Unfortunately, I fear that he represents the new crowd of on-road drivers over the last 5 years or so and is BAD FOR THE HOBBY. "

im glad that you have said all this, working for a campus newspaper, i can tell you that accuracy is of utmost importance... lets hope that eddie is not that "thug" that you call him, becuase most of what you have said in this post and others would be worthy of a libel lawsuit i imagine

It's taken me a while to verify this info. And why won't these people come forward??? hmmmm

Take this information as you want. But it is true.
And this is about Eddie, not me.

Should i post the PMs from about what the people that race at your track say about you??

nope, i have no verification of their accuracy. but you should see some of them!

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:20 PM   #262
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Geez Silver, way to put your foot in your mouth. Who are you trying to impress and to what extent are you willing to go to prove that you indeed DO HAVE a problem with Eddie as a person?
Old 10-31-2006, 03:22 PM   #263
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hey Garret, you were at the "other" track telling us this story too!
Iv'e heard this same report from other people that aren't involved with Brood but were there to whitness it.
Little late to CYA now.

Dont think of it as a personal attac, but as a judgement of character.

Eddie and Dawn Sanchez are at each others throats now, how will this effect the operation of ROAR?

Fred
Old 10-31-2006, 03:22 PM   #264
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

WOW! Oh well, here's a little truth about Eddie. I met him for about 2 seconds at the Carpet Nats in Stockton. He seems like a nice guy. Oh, and from my observation he does not dodge soggy wet bread projectiles very well. LOL

sheesh people.........

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Advil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:24 PM   #265
Tech Master

As I posted earlier. That was NOT written by me. I didn't have a hand in the writing of that at all.
I had this situation verified by 2 very well respected and long time business people that are in the RC business.

It may not be 100% accurate, but it is damn close.
That is what he saw. Not me.
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:28 PM   #266
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Botch

It was still posted for the same intent, whether you wrote it or not. Don't see how it makes a difference. You need to stop and just let it get back to the real matter at hand.
Botch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:33 PM   #267
Tech Master

Quote:
As I posted earlier. That was NOT written by me. I didn't have a hand in the writing of that at all.
I had this situation verified by 2 very well respected and long time business people that are in the RC business.

If these 2 wuzzies have a problem, why can't THEY post it instead of you?
Old 10-31-2006, 03:35 PM   #268
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_O_jones
Hey Garret, you were at the "other" track telling us this story too!
Iv'e heard this same report from other people that aren't involved with Brood but were there to whitness it.
Little late to CYA now.

Dont think of it as a personal attac, but as a judgement of character.

Eddie and Dawn Sanchez are at each others throats now, how will this effect the operation of ROAR?

Fred
please eleborate what garrett has to cover his ass about... remember we were sitting around as recently as a week ago at rain city after the slugfest and telling stories from races... so the motives seem a little skued to be quoting these anonymus sources, when any of the people involved clearly have no problem with telling everyone about all that happened...

like i said accuracy, until these anonymous sources come forward with their information... you dont have anything but a personal attack.

please produce evidence of Dawn and Eddie being "at eachothers throats?" they often disagree on things, but havent really had contact about anything too important since the offroad nationals were held at peel-it.

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
Old 10-31-2006, 03:38 PM   #269
Tech Elite

Quote:

regardless of you or your "deepthroat"... it is 100% libel and you might want to rethink what this thread is intended for and leave your personal problems with eddie out of it...

Old 10-31-2006, 03:41 PM   #270
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
I will get to the point. I've gotten e mails and pmís from people who support my points, others don't. Thatís ok.
But here is some info that was sent to me about why quite a few people in the business don't feel he will be good for ROAR or RC Racing.

"In 2004, Eddie used his influence (i.e. abundance of Cash) to hire strippers to come to his room at the Holiday Inn at Cleveland during the US Indoor Champs. At least one MINOR was in the room at the time.

Now, the person behind the counter went out of his way and offered to get Eddie into a NEW ROOM!!!! Instead he pissed and moaned and degraded the person behind the counter and stormed off. His solution instead was to go to the hotel convenience store and purchase...a PELLET GUN! He proceeded to shoot people in the ass that were responsible.
Now, this might seem funny, but the pellet gun looked like a real gun!
If I am some spectator and I see this, I am wondering WTF?!?!?!

Eddie is a Thug. Pure and simple. Unfortunately, I fear that he represents the new crowd of on-road drivers over the last 5 years or so and is BAD FOR THE HOBBY. "

It's taken me a while to verify this info. And why won't these people come forward??? hmmmm

Take this information as you want. But it is true.
And this is about Eddie, not me.
WOW!!! this guy sounds like a real . . .

HUMAN BEING . . .and the guys likes to have FUN while he is racing . . .what a jerk . . .(sarcasm) . . .thanks for helping make up my mind on who to vote for . . .EDDIE O. 4 PREZ!!!
LATE,
Chris