R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-12-2003, 05:32 AM   #16
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

izzy- If you're mom warned you about the dangers of something (I know I'm going extreme here) wouldn't you listen to her???? In this case Matt hasn't owned a LRP charger but like my post said there are many factory and guys that could be factory driver's in our area that have the charger and everybody says the same thing.....great charger for charging and that's it. I have the charger so my input will be better than Matt's
Old 02-12-2003, 08:11 PM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by STLNLST
izzy- If you're mom warned you about the dangers of something (I know I'm going extreme here) wouldn't you listen to her???? In this case Matt hasn't owned a LRP charger but like my post said there are many factory and guys that could be factory driver's in our area that have the charger and everybody says the same thing.....great charger for charging and that's it. I have the charger so my input will be better than Matt's
HUH! Danger? My Mom? what the heck has that something to do with what were talking about!
My point is I don't listen to people who go by hearsay. Like unless my Mom has use a Pulsar charger before then I'll listen to her otherwise she can just keep on making me lunch....geeeezz!
Whatever you guys think, I'm out on this discussion cause I know where it's leading to.
On a side note: Lakers will Kick Kings Ass again!
hehehheh.
izzyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 08:55 PM   #18
Tech Champion

you missed the whole point I was trying to make. If you got this easily frustrated by my comments then you aren't ready for the pulsar. Sorry you feel that way. I was trying to give you an example. Maybe next time I'll break it down even more.
Old 02-12-2003, 08:57 PM   #19
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

laker's Rule!
izzyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 10:58 PM   #20
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Did anybody notice the pulsar gets pretty warm when discharging on it?
Old 02-13-2003, 05:42 AM   #21
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by Sushi Boy
Did anybody notice the pulsar gets pretty warm when discharging on it?
I haven't used the discharge feature in quite a while but I would think that it would get hot since it only discharges at 10 amps so it will be discharging longer than a pack done at 20 or 30 amps. I could be wrong though.