Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to JamesArluck

VERY Hard to Believe.......
JamesArluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:14 PM   #198
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Not really. Texas has A LOT of nitro racers that love Mike to death and that Region has always has a huge voter turn out.

I would have though Eddie would have more votes from a popularity contest standpoint but the end result is not much of a surprise.
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:46 PM   #199
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM
Not really. Texas has A LOT of nitro racers that love Mike to death and that Region has always has a huge voter turn out.
HA...I find that very hard to believe...Seems everything I read about gas racing, Texas and Queller in the same sentence is all bad

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:27 PM   #200
Tech Adept

Dawn you came in as the promo director under Rick Wilson who as I said he would did nothing, as promo director you did nothing, you have done nothing in your job now and your are telling us all here and now how great it is going to be. SO when are you going to do something good for ROAR except tell us good things are coming down the line for rank and file dues paying members? So sorry to say XX walks action talks.

Last edited by Nomadio_Sales; 11-17-2006 at 09:28 PM. Reason: .
Nomadio_Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 03:55 AM   #201
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Quote:
Texas has A LOT of nitro racers that love Mike to death and that Region has always has a huge voter turn out.
Are you SURE you want to say that? What percentage of membership did ROAR "report" voted?

ROAR needs an flushing. Look the fact is excom has made it harder for "fresh" ideas to come in by keeping people out with silly rules about who can be on the excom. You can get in if you served enough in the upper levels of ROAR to be elected give me a break those rules were designed to keep people like Dawn in who do nothing but crap on the sport for her own strange amusement.

Why is it that RC PRO has done SO MUCH better then ROAR has done with less people in a shorter amount of time? Because they do not have time for people who are there just to be there. The ROAR RMT is a joke rip off of RC PRO.

Tme for ROAR to sell out to AMA or RC PRO and get the ball rolling.
Nomadio_Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:35 AM   #202
Tech Regular

Send a message via ICQ to RoachRacing Send a message via AIM to RoachRacing Send a message via Yahoo to RoachRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvoltz
AdrianM - This is a sugguestion from a newer member to R/C...

When posting the National locations, could ROAR include with the name, the address, phone number or web site...

Dirtburners - I have no idea what State or how to find out if this reasonable distance to attend or just to go and watch.

I'm sure that others that have more time in this hobby know the location of the bigger tracks, but in this case I know of a number of people in my area that would like to attend a race, if it is close to them... for some 700 miles may be ok, but others it may be only 200 miles...

Anyway, I think you get my request...
Nationals with track information is now listed.
http://roarracing.com/nationalraces.php
RoachRacing is offline   Reply With Quote