R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   MAYBELL CHASSISWORKS!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/131005-maybell-chassisworks.html)

STARSCREAM 09-27-2006 10:29 PM

MAYBELL CHASSISWORKS!!!

Hello everyone!

I have decided to start a custom chassis building service.

Out of all the skills required in RC car racing, I have more natural skills for building chassis than any other area...

I enjoy everything that goes into building and setting up these machines and I like to help fellow racers in any way I can...

All of the details will be posted on this forum very soon. Also a website is the process of being built.

My service will include:

-kit building and chassis setup
-chassis rebuilds
-electronics installation
-polycarbonate body mounting
-tire truing and gluing
-car manual providing

I will build and dial-in 1/8 to 1/18 scale cars and trucks. Nitro and Electric.(btw: I will not be working on RTR style monster trucks).

I am featuring: Pre-Race Preparation
-basically I will work with anyone who want help preparing for a race on any level.

Sooo, this is all in the beginning stages. Much more to come...

Please feel free to post your input on this forum and please email me or call if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Sean
[email protected]
425-823-4681

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sean Maybell - Garrett builds mad rip

TEAM BROOD - TEAM CRC - FUSION MOTORSPORTS - PEEL-IT RACEWAY - WESES DESIGN - DRAGON OPTICAL
www.teamcrc.com
www.teambrood.com
www.peelitraceway.com
www.wesesdesign.com
www.dragonoptical.com
www.seattleindoorraceway.com

JAY_UK 09-28-2006 02:38 AM

Good luck on the new venture dude, hope it works out for you!

ERTRACHTER 09-28-2006 09:34 PM

are you kidding me

dgullickson 09-28-2006 09:49 PM

Good luck Sean hope all goes well....

MrUnlimited 09-28-2006 11:51 PM

As a businessman myself I recommend to take a professional looking emailadress instead of a hotmail.com adress. Excample: [email protected] or.biz. Problem is people won't take you serious with a free emailadress like hotmail or yahoo. Get a professional looking website so you can refer your customers to it. There are free professional looking templates on the internet which you can fill in yourself with programs like Dreamweaver, frontpage etc.
You made a good choice. My father always told me if you want to get a good life and richer life don't work for a boss but start for yourself so the profits are for yourself instead of your boss. Jim Rohn (a speaker/trainer for businesspeople) said it: profits are better than wages :ha:

litespeed-dom 09-29-2006 12:00 AM

Maybell's cars are always well built and setup, that's for sure.

Good luck Maybell with the new venture!

Dom

STARSCREAM 09-29-2006 12:34 PM

what up Jay....congrats on the back 2 back baby!!!! :tire: Ill call you back soon...

thanks Dom. Chassis are my thing....just ask Micro... :D :D :D

rayhuang 09-29-2006 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by ERTRACHTER
are you kidding me

Ive been paid by several people to build there kit or rebuild there cars.

Its a legit business opportunity!!

I wish him luck!.eermm-Good Luck!!