Old 09-24-2006, 01:04 PM   #46
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Ok, time to shush girls

Nice peice of engineering.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:09 PM   #47
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

d00d! dat iz hella tight yo! dat whip is off da chain!

Seriously, I watched that video laughing at first... then I began to appreciate the engineering behind it (as long as it was a custom build and not a Tyco R/C lowrider from Radio Shack).
Old 09-24-2006, 03:18 PM   #48
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Look I am only 13 and have better spelling and grammer than most of the people on this forum. My parents want me to have a good education and if I start typing short words and slang I will start talking and writing like that to my teachers.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:43 PM   #49
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

To those who want to defend those who dont type properly, that makes sense. Understanding that people from all over the world use this forum, those folks posting with typos make sense. But the ghetto dis is for my homie crappola, please. Sharpe and turtlemaster, please do not try and wage a war of the words with me because I am THE LAST individual you want to do that with. The handle is PITBULL and when the dog is off the leash, he is a nasty sonofabitch. I'll have you two muscleheads thumbing through thesauruses and scratching your heads, punching your monitors! Best bet, keep it on R/C and save youself the heartache.

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
Old 09-24-2006, 10:02 PM   #50
Tech Elite

(in my best church lady voice) well isn't special.... so your the pit bull, thats cool. let me be the observer..... why all the hate-n over a silly little video, and some (as you put it) "getto talk". is there something in the air over NY cause thats seems to be where the 3 people that care about proper english and grammer are from, cept for the guy from canada, and well its canada so it doesn't count. (that was a joke get over it) if you guys ever get off that little island of yours, and travel around the country don't be shocked when you hear the "non-getto" boys talking like that. me i have no illusions about my spelling and grammer, i am just a dumbass truck driver. btw, seattle 42, NY losers.....
Old 09-24-2006, 10:47 PM   #51
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull
But the ghetto dis is for my homie crappola, please.

but the ghetto dis is for homie crappola, wait, wait, CRAPPOLA is that ghetto

or proper english....
Old 09-24-2006, 10:56 PM   #52
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlemaster
(in my best church lady voice) well isn't special.... so your the pit bull, thats cool. let me be the observer..... why all the hate-n over a silly little video, and some (as you put it) "getto talk". is there something in the air over NY cause thats seems to be where the 3 people that care about proper english and grammer are from, cept for the guy from canada, and well its canada so it doesn't count. (that was a joke get over it) if you guys ever get off that little island of yours, and travel around the country don't be shocked when you hear the "non-getto" boys talking like that. me i have no illusions about my spelling and grammer, i am just a dumbass truck driver. btw, seattle 42, NY losers.....
Ahh, a fight, just what I itch for. Check this out mr dumb ass truck driver....

It wasn't the hate over the video. I can, hmm, should I, nah,I'll leave it alone. But, I served two years in the Army, four years in the Marines, have travelled rather extensively and regardless to when I hear it or read it, ghetto talk irks me. So, if one doesnt want to be ridiculed or cannot stand to be critiqued, then one should keep their mouths shut and /or keyboard off. Turn signal...it's Grammar with an "A". And big deal, Seattle won. What do you guys want, a Superbowl ring cough cough, we have a few of those .

Turn signal-to the meatball trying to sideswipe noticing the crappola, get a grip. I waste more words ordering food from restaurants than you probably use in a month. Said it before and I'll say it again, stick to R/C, if it's what your good at.

And for the record, New York the STATE is not an island, the part of the STATE that is is Long Island. But, you being the boy wonder that you are, I guess you knew that.

Old 09-24-2006, 11:40 PM   #53
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Who cares.

Cool little car even though I am not into lowriders at all. Probably quite a bit of engineering to get all of the geometrics worked out. Nice job!
Old 09-25-2006, 01:03 AM   #54
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandeGixxer
Who cares.

Cool little car even though I am not into lowriders at all. Probably quite a bit of engineering to get all of the geometrics worked out. Nice job!
Not a factor of who cares, but, you did come in waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy at the end of a conversation. Not to mention, you thought a pic of Marc from Tamiya was Atsushi Hara

Old 09-25-2006, 07:55 AM   #55
Tech Elite

wow, whats with the name calling, i guess i could try and be a special to and say something like "yea well, i was in the coast guard and we were trained to save lifes not to....." or maybe something cute, "boy wonder"? will you be my batman, you know like the old days before you were a somebody. seems to me with all your traveling , education, and dining out that you would have come up with a internet filter that would screen out words and pictures you don't like.

btw, when you go to the store, gas station, or out to stuff u face, everything you are and consume, brought to you by your friendly neiborhood truck driver, even the dumbasses like me.

when you say "we" have rings. you meant the guys that actually played didn't you. so that would be what,,, they

and for the record, long island, its the place under a couple of avatars i was referring to.

btw, i thought vanguard was funny. kinda ironic when the guy that professes to hate ghetto talk, doesn't mind using a slang himself.

and if i'm so bad at this, why do you keep responding.

also don't be hat-n the guy for coming in at the end of a conversation, isn't that what you and Karpetracer did, (actually its spelled with a C but out respect i spelled it the way he did).

i know this post isn't as good as yours but i did my best, well almost, you know being a liberal and all, no need to go overboard.

and for the final blow,
liberals, one lie one hummer
right wing, one lie, 2500 dead.
who should be inpeached now...
and why the hell isn't rush locked up..

ok that was fun, no need to respond, well you can if you want but i'm done, i'm sure the rest of the world is bored with us. as i am with you. have a nice day, a great week, and see about getting some of those happy pills i told vinnie about. "BLAM'
Old 09-25-2006, 08:09 AM   #56
Tech Elite

Quote:
and for the final blow,
liberals, one lie one hummer
right wing, one lie, 2500 dead.
who should be inpeached now...
and why the hell isn't rush locked up..
How about 8 years of a wasted presidency resulted in 3000 dead Americans, Billions of dollars in damage and the health of tens of thousands of people who worked in the rescue operation!
Old 09-25-2006, 08:15 AM   #57
Tech Master

Turtlemaster, pretty good. Now, hmm, let me see if I can muster something here to entertain the puddle jumper.....

You brought up Seattle beating the Giants thing as if I should take it personally, hence I said "WE" have rings. It's a bit obvious I didnt play...duh.
Taking lives in the defense of a nation? Oh well
I wouldnt have known you were a dumbass truck driver until you admitted it.
You didnt specify, so when you make reference to an island, you need to specify and not generalize.
I didnt speak in somewhat of a ghetto fashion, I used an off-shoot slang word. Clearly said I don't have a problem with some slang, but obviously, you didnt read that.
Actually, I responded after I saw the MPEG. Not at the latter but toward the inception.
An attempt, while futile, yours was an attempt.
And liberals like you are assisting the enemy in destroying this nation and if YOUR president wouldve gotten Osama, 9/11 may not have occured.
Actually, you arent bad, it does me a bit of comedic relief to engage in miscallaneous banter with the lower forms. Kudos.
Impeach the president? At least he takes the offensive to DEFEND a nation. Yours was too busy serving himself...can you say Lewinsky??!?!?!?
And I am quite the chipper fellow. Angry? Not at all. You can now go back to your Air America and listen to that fattie Garafolo and see if she can get you some fresh material

And now, can we please stop clogging the threads with this foolishness? It was fun at first, but people don't come here for that. But, if you want to mudsling, name your political forum and I'll meet you there.

Old 09-25-2006, 08:43 AM   #58
Tech Elite

How did this turn into a Political arguement? Why is it when a lib is out of ammo they automatically start bashing Bush?

I hate GW, I am a Conservative and he is no conservative! But he is the leader of this nation and I don't have to respect him but I do need to respect the position.

Turtle, you being ex Coast Guard should be one who knows the value of rank and chain of command. I've had many superiors who I believed should have never earned rank but I respected their rank, I didn't have to respect them!

BTW... I have a Class A and had my own rigs at one point...
Old 09-25-2006, 08:46 AM   #59
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtl1180ny
How did this turn into a Political arguement? Why is it when a lib is out of ammo they automatically start bashing Bush?

I hate GW, I am a Conservative and he is no conservative! But he is the leader of this nation and I don't have to respect him but I do need to respect the position.

Turtle, you being ex Coast Guard should be one who knows the value of rank and chain of command. I've had many superiors who I believed should have never earned rank but I respected their rank, I didn't have to respect them!

BTW... I have a Class A and had my own rigs at one point...
I have zip against truck drivers. For the record, I didnt say "they" were dumb. He said he is a dumbass truck driver. He threw some shots and I threw them right back. I just happen to have better aim

Old 09-25-2006, 09:43 AM   #60
Tech Addict

Wow I thought this was forum about R/C cars?

You guys do know you can PM each other and arrange a meeting rather then play fight anonymously the internet right?

"Racing is about the journey not the destination if it wasn't it would simply be called Arriving"

"The solution is people need to spend more of their efforts on promoting and finding more people to race with, rather then a personal quest to form a class that they can win at."
Closed Thread