R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2007, 02:56 AM   #2131
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony.L
Will the Cyclone rear belt work on the 007 as well?
can't !
But can use 415MSX MRE or MSXX rear belt long life
Attached Thumbnails
Xray T2'007-ta-6245014.jpg  

Last edited by RC MARKET; 03-21-2007 at 05:13 AM.
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:12 AM   #2132
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 308
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC MARKET
can't !
can use 415MSX MRE or MSXX rear belt long life
Interesting.... Can i use the tamiya front belt also?
Itchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:12 AM   #2133
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchy
Interesting.... Can i use the tamiya front belt also?
Sorry can't !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:18 AM   #2134
Tech Master
 
Big B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kent, WA
Posts: 1,170
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

so let me see if I got this, you can use the cyclone front belt on the 007 but not the rear, and you can use a trf415msx or msxx rear belt but not the front, very interesting
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:39 AM   #2135
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B
so let me see if I got this, you can use the cyclone front belt on the 007 but not the rear, and you can use a trf415msx or msxx rear belt but not the front, very interesting
yes same size !
& cheaper !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:54 PM   #2136
Tech Fanatic
 
bigl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 920
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

i am going to buy a 007 but not sure which one to buy, i would like to run rubber tire on carpet and would like to know if i should buy the EU or the US and also what hop-ups are a must if any i am new to the onroad sceen but not new to rc any help would be appriceated
bigl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:03 PM   #2137
Tech Fanatic
 
Nexus Racing's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigl
i am going to buy a 007 but not sure which one to buy, i would like to run rubber tire on carpet and would like to know if i should buy the EU or the US and also what hop-ups are a must if any i am new to the onroad sceen but not new to rc any help would be appriceated
The EU kit is the way to go for rubber on carpet. It will include both the proper chassis for rubber racing and the multi-diff (allowing you to select a one-way or spool up front based on your preference).
The only relevant options that I can think of for your application are the swaybar kits, center one-way, and battery strap...none of which are all that essential. The shock springs that are included are supposed to be pretty good for rubber-carpet racing.
__________________
NEXUSRACING.com
Nexus Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:22 PM   #2138
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus Racing
The EU kit is the way to go for rubber on carpet. It will include both the proper chassis for rubber racing and the multi-diff (allowing you to select a one-way or spool up front based on your preference).
The only relevant options that I can think of for your application are the swaybar kits, center one-way, and battery strap...none of which are all that essential. The shock springs that are included are supposed to be pretty good for rubber-carpet racing.
Yes choice EU
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:43 PM   #2139
Tech Master
 
Dane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas Baby
Posts: 1,582
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Dane Send a message via Skype™ to Dane
Default

Proud to be an XRAY driver - I had to show off my new T2R
Attached Thumbnails
Xray T2'007-dscf0052.jpg  
__________________
"the big secret is to keep practicing and never get discouraged when taking a good beating on the track" - Paul L

www.toycarracingblog.com
Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:53 PM   #2140
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,038
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

looks like you got some serious toe out there bud.
__________________
"I can't be any clearer, on how crystal clear I am being"
convikt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:00 AM   #2141
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by convikt
looks like you got some serious toe out there bud.
Yes too many toe-out !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:19 AM   #2142
Tech Master
 
Professor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 1,090
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default gear ratio

hi
just a quick question on ratio"s that someone may be able to answer for me
does the 06 t2 have the same front & rear diff pulleys as the 07 t2 & the same internal ratio ? as im printing a rollout chart but the sites dont specifically say for 06 or 07 just t2,any help is appreciated
i have just left a 415msx & got an 07,havent run it yet but the quality of xray is fantastic,should have jumped ship a long time ago
__________________
VBC RACING AUS--HOBBYWING--RC MAKER--
MAD GRAPHICS--BITTY DESIGN
Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:45 AM   #2143
Tech Master
 
Dane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas Baby
Posts: 1,582
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Dane Send a message via Skype™ to Dane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC MARKET
Yes too many toe-out !
Haha yeah - I was so excited to snap a few pictures that I didn't set it up yet.
__________________
"the big secret is to keep practicing and never get discouraged when taking a good beating on the track" - Paul L

www.toycarracingblog.com
Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:03 AM   #2144
Tech Fanatic
 
RobS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chatham, Ontario
Posts: 876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
hi
just a quick question on ratio"s that someone may be able to answer for me
does the 06 t2 have the same front & rear diff pulleys as the 07 t2 & the same internal ratio ? as im printing a rollout chart but the sites dont specifically say for 06 or 07 just t2,any help is appreciated
i have just left a 415msx & got an 07,havent run it yet but the quality of xray is fantastic,should have jumped ship a long time ago
Yes both cars are the same (1.7 IDR).
__________________
Rob Say
Action Hobbies Kingsville
"In racing you never really lose. You either win, or learn."
RobS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:09 AM   #2145
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,996
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane
Haha yeah - I was so excited to snap a few pictures that I didn't set it up yet.
pre mature snap-a-lation

Get some track time on that baby and enjoy!!!!
__________________
REMEMBER THE GOOD OLE DAYS..........THEY'RE NEVER COMING BACK SO WE'RE STUCK WITH THE MESS IN FRONT OF US!!!!
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XRAY T2'007 KyLayfield R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 3 01-19-2008 10:39 AM
Need Xray t2'007 parts edgaras R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 0 10-29-2007 04:11 AM
WTB/WTT: Xray T2 or T2'007 WheelNut R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 4 09-15-2007 06:02 PM
XRay T2'007 duckman996 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 18 02-06-2007 01:29 PM
Xray T2'007 US Edition fastzach R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 10-27-2006 04:03 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:16 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net