R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-18-2006, 03:54 AM   #31
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Also send them an email before you do the order and ask what they have in stock.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:49 AM   #32
Tech Apprentice

I strongly advice everyone to NOT buy anything from them B IATC HES !!!!!!! they stll ow me few hundred dollars !!!!
duhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:58 PM   #33
Tech Regular

Wow, never thought a simple post wouold cause such a reaction. For those offended by this thread... don't read it! All I was trying to do is prevent someone else from getting burned like a did. And by the way, those nice girls who respond to e-mails.... they ignored 4 of the 6 I sent them. I opened a dispute with Paypal(which is nothing more then an open dialog with buyer and seller) and they did not respond to it either. Now it has been escalated to a claim with Paypal. For those who have ordered with success from this company... great! I wish I was as luckly as you. Again, for those who think this is not the place to report problems with on-line shops, put yourself in my shoes. I'm sure you would have done something similar. And really, if you are tired of reading this type of stuff on here... why did you click on it??
AZDemille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #34
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

It only took me 1 try to get burned by Dinball. Yup you guessed it - selling items (TA05 Hop Ups) that they don't have in stock. I thought that kind of stuff is banned on Ebay? Ebay seemed to ignore it when I complained to them. Dinball finally gave me a refund after about a month and a half. Pretty slimy if you ask me.

A picture with your post, when trouble shooting, will probably get more rctech help than without...
MikeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 04:20 PM   #35
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDemille
Wow, never thought a simple post wouold cause such a reaction. For those offended by this thread... don't read it! All I was trying to do is prevent someone else from getting burned like a did. And by the way, those nice girls who respond to e-mails.... they ignored 4 of the 6 I sent them. I opened a dispute with Paypal(which is nothing more then an open dialog with buyer and seller) and they did not respond to it either. Now it has been escalated to a claim with Paypal. For those who have ordered with success from this company... great! I wish I was as luckly as you. Again, for those who think this is not the place to report problems with on-line shops, put yourself in my shoes. I'm sure you would have done something similar. And really, if you are tired of reading this type of stuff on here... why did you click on it??
When this kind of thing happens, it's always a s**t, and lets be honest here, the vast majority of companies selling any and every product under the sun will mess up now and again and upset someone, and Ebay is more prone to this than any other selling media, we all know that, although for the most part, most sellers get it right, most of the time, including Dinball. You also know that you have a method of getting your money back in full should it go wrong, and if you feel the need, you can even leave negative feedback so it's fair to say that Ebay have all angles covered here.

You got burned, I'm sorry to hear that, but as I said, Ebay have a mechanism to cover that which you most likely were already aware of before you made your purchase so please dont tell us not to buy from Dinball because you had one bad experience, I had one the same as yours and it was easily sorted, and I still buy from them because they save me money, and I will continue to do so.

Your very naive if you thought that this thread wouldn't cause a reaction such as this because Dinball have thousands of very happy customers all over the world, so please give them a bit of grace, unless of course you are perfect.................. Oh, nearly forgot, we read it simply because Diball do have so many happy customers
terryh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:30 PM   #36
Tech Regular

Your thoughts are interesting to me. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. However, in my business we respond to each and every customer issue. Whether it be a question, an order or a complaint. I was sold something that was said to be in-stock. It wasn't...Fine. They said they would look into it... Fine. Just fix the issue and move on. If I was given some kind of explenation I would not have a problem. But they decided to ignore my requests for a status report. I'm surprised a fellow RC racer who buys parts on-line and was informed of the situatuion as a courtesy would defend this company? I've grown tired of this entire topic. Anyone who reads this knows of how I got ripped off. Anyone who still wants to do business with this company... GOOD LUCK!
AZDemille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 10:17 PM   #37
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinggoy

some of you guys mybe whining on how this happend to you.
Quote:
I'm so sorry to tell you a bad news that the manufactory have not give us stock yet
if you really look at some other ways on how to sell stuff you may encounter the word "drop ship"( now a new vocabulary for those who are still ignorant on basic business stuff,) this is where a middleman take place(dinball) probably on that time they post it their main source have them on stock but after a while it went out and thats just the time you bought it.. so analyze the situation, and yes this is allowed by ebay since ebay s a marketplace.(and by now you guys already know what a marketplace is ) so be carefull on every transaction and try to always be on top.
Quote:
I thought that kind of stuff is banned on Ebay? Ebay seemed to ignore it when I complained to them.
ofcourz they ignore you since its a company(and a drop shipper) they sell outside ebay to, so not all their stuff is just sold on ebay.
pinggoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:09 PM   #38
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Did you noticed that they have 451 negative feedbacks in the past year and just recently got 16 in the past month. Something is wrong with this company. I lost out on $50 a while ago.

It's up to you to order. They do have good stuff with good prices, when they have it or if they have it.
JoeyE is offline   Reply With Quote