Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Venom-Racing Fireball 17 turn motor..first thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Venom-Racing Fireball 17 turn motor..first thoughts

ive been a fan of venom racing batterys and other products for awhile and i noticed they had a motor and they were pretty cheap. Well just my luck my old crappy motor reached its last days so i bought this:

Venom Racing Fireball Modified 17 Turn Double(30180rpm)
Purchase Price: around $25.00 with shipping

test gear:
installed on a tc3 kit with Dynamite Power Pulse ESC, jr radio, venom racing 3300 stick pack battery

Was a very easy install due to the pre wired bullet plugs and capacitors(note, i didnt use the bullet plug system because i didnt have the other end of the plug, so i used stardard blue wireing connectors...basicily the same concep.). When i got it on the road is took off very fast, braked and reversed on demand. Top speed seemed really fast compared to what im used to. I cant say how it is in the long run but so far is has ran great and for the price i think its an amazing piece. I recommend buying it right from venoms online store. Venom-Racing.com is their website. Heres a blurry pic of it on my dirty car