R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Any news for HPI and Associated new Cars? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/12779-any-news-hpi-associated-new-cars.html)

NeO-pRo-3 02-01-2003 11:10 AM

Any news for HPI and Associated new Cars?

I'm wondering does anyone know when HPI's prototype shaft-driven car would come out and how much it would cost? Also when the B4 and the Tc4 would come out and how much would both of them costs?

JDM_DOHC_SiR 02-01-2003 11:36 AM

Spring may be for the Pro4

Maybe...:rolleyes: :nod: but before summer ( fingers Crossed ):smile:

-Dave:sneaky:

NeO-pRo-3 02-01-2003 02:41 PM

HAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well I guess that's helpful! I hope HPI would make the prototype a better car the the Tc3. Or the Tc4 better then the Prototype!

HYDRAMATIC99 02-01-2003 06:02 PM

Re: Spring may be for the Pro4

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Maybe...:rolleyes: :nod: but before summer ( fingers Crossed ):smile:

Of what year though??

JDM_DOHC_SiR 02-02-2003 03:58 AM

Re: Re: Spring may be for the Pro4

Originally posted by HYDRAMATIC99
Of what year though??
:ha: good one hehee:p

nope' this year:rolleyes:

coolrcdad 02-02-2003 09:08 AM

Rumor is AE is working on an update to the TC3 chassis that incorporates many of the mods Josh Cyrul did to his TC3. If you've seen his car, it's a Frankenstein of AE and Losi parts and some serious milling. Batteries are moved closer to the center for one. I'd like to see AE switch to the nitro TC3 steering system.

JDM_DOHC_SiR 02-02-2003 09:22 AM

Originally posted by coolrcdad
Rumor is AE is working on an update to the TC3 chassis that incorporates many of the mods Josh Cyrul did to his TC3. If you've seen his car, it's a Frankenstein of AE and Losi parts and some serious milling. Batteries are moved closer to the center for one. I'd like to see AE switch to the nitro TC3 steering system.
It's good to see theat the "Big" AE has some good things coming for the Good ol' TC3:D

IMPACTPLAYR 02-02-2003 09:25 AM

Anyone know where there are pics of Josh's car?? I would love to see it!!!!

v12xc 02-02-2003 09:46 AM

There's rumor says that Tamiya Miura is joining HPI......

Nightbreed 02-02-2003 11:07 AM

Can anyone post a PIC of his

TC3. I like to see it.

NeO-pRo-3 02-02-2003 11:31 AM

Yes I'd like to see it too! I hope the Tc4 would be better. Because I want to get into shaft cars but don't want to get the tc3 because then "IF" the Tc4 comes out this year or next year, I will then want to get a Tc4. Which cars woud you guys prefer even if you don't know the specs and stats?

JDM_DOHC_SiR 02-02-2003 11:47 AM

Originally posted by NeO-pRo-3
Yes I'd like to see it too! I hope the Tc4 would be better. Because I want to get into shaft cars but don't want to get the tc3 because then "IF" the Tc4 comes out this year or next year, I will then want to get a Tc4. Which cars woud you guys prefer even if you don't know the specs and stats?
I'm a bit partial to HPI but I would think that the TC4 if it does come out would be good also...

BTW shaft is the way to go heheeh
:ha: :p

but then again 80% of my cars have shafts:smile:

NeO-pRo-3 02-02-2003 12:02 PM

All the cars I have ever had was all belt. So I'm waiting for either the Tc4 or the new HPI car to be my first SHaft-driven car! HEre's my past cars:Hpi sport 2, HPI pro 3, Tamiya Ta04,X-ray which i had possesion of for 1 day and sold it the next, and now my only car left is the Losi xxx-s. I'm going to get a MICRO which will add to my belt collection