R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-31-2006, 07:51 PM   #226
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Scoring Pro
Windows Media Player says the format is unknown, what player will work - I don't like QuickTime, it is evil.
and bill gates is the devil so I use real player
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 07:53 PM   #227
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Now this is Groovage!!

pic courtesy of RC50!!
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 08:03 PM   #228
Tech Elite

yes not like that crap in vegas... Scotty keep saying that the traction was great in vegas. I still think he is full of shat about it. I saw traction rolling friday night in practice. although I think the guy had 1.95 inch front tires on. I faught it a little saturday night and had to only dope half my front purples. now that's what real rc racing is like.
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:03 AM   #229
Tech Fanatic

Thanks to all the people at the Gate that make this race what it is...I have come to the race for the past two years and have had fun both times...not only from the results but also how the race is run(FLAWLESSLY)...Great job again guys and gals....

Great Job to Mike in 1/12th...your new car looked awesome!

Bobby...Awesome job all weekend in both classes and congrats again in TC...

It is so fun to run for Xray...with all the Knowledge in the pits it is easy to dial our cars in....The proof is in the results...finishing 1-4 in TC mod!

See everyone at the Champs!

Barry
Barry Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:18 AM   #230
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

great job barry

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 10:08 AM   #231
Tech Adept

Default Traction

I think true racing is being able to adapt to the conditions. High traction or low traction.
XrayEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:04 AM   #232
Tech Adept

Great job Bobby and Barry. What tear down did Dumas use?
Daryl Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:24 AM   #233
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrayEye
I think true racing is being able to adapt to the conditions. High traction or low traction.
agreed. never a truer word spoke.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:37 AM   #234
Tech Elite

hey dave do you think you would of done better if you had traction. I think you would of. its more to I took a limited amount of tires to the track I could of adapted if I had a selection of tires with me. I planned for one thing "high bite" but that didn't happen the gate had sweet high bite and it was nice. I had the tires to run. so I was prepared for conditions that were there. next year I will take a bigger selection of tires to vegas.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:38 AM   #235
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to smyka

brian you keep talking like that you will make me blush and i believe DUMAS was running a checkpoint tear down the barry built for him ...
Old 11-01-2006, 12:31 PM   #236
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to flameoutgarrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl Silva
Great job Bobby and Barry. What tear down did Dumas use?

with that being said.....can i get an aluminum endbell? or 2?

i will be at cleveland
Old 11-01-2006, 12:34 PM   #237
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameoutgarrett
with that being said.....can i get an aluminum endbell? or 2?

i will be at cleveland
NO...you dont need one or two of them!! And STAY HOME THIS RACE!! Give us Mortals a chance to be fast in the HP department

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 12:41 PM   #238
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashrcracer
hey dave do you think you would of done better if you had traction. I think you would of. its more to I took a limited amount of tires to the track I could of adapted if I had a selection of tires with me. I planned for one thing "high bite" but that didn't happen the gate had sweet high bite and it was nice. I had the tires to run. so I was prepared for conditions that were there. next year I will take a bigger selection of tires to vegas.

Just giving you a hard time Dirla....
XrayEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:10 PM   #239
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
NO...you dont need one or two of them!! And STAY HOME THIS RACE!! Give us Mortals a chance to be fast in the HP department

EA
you just need micro to stay home.

i hear he is running 12th scale at cleveland too, ive seen his new whip get around the track.... game over.

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:15 PM   #240
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_robinson
you just need micro to stay home.

i hear he is running 12th scale at cleveland too, ive seen his new whip get around the track.... game over.

Greaaaat....Even more incentive to stay home and eat turkey!!! LOL

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote