R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-30-2006, 03:57 AM   #166
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

ok I have the results and I checked them out before I posted the link on my site

check it out at www.rc50.com

I'm going to go to sleep now!
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow — never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long — you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 07:26 AM   #167
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamButter
Way to go BOBO!! You're still my boy even if you are a PISTONS fan!! CCCHHHIIIEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!
I'm a PISTONS fan too. Do ya got love for me....he he he he
Old 10-30-2006, 07:37 AM   #168
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to seaball

mcgoo - we got it. pm me your addy.

pit towels - they were made, but not in time for friday delivery (even though promised by our printer). we will probably have them at the cleveland indoor champs, and our warm-up. not sure how we'll get them to those who won't be in cleveland at that time. when you see them, you'll realize that you're not missing much. we had to use white, and they could only print on a small section of the towel, so they were fairly small. what started as a good idea, was turned into a joke by the limitations of our printer.

thanks for coming out. we'll see you in three weeks for our cleveland warm-up.

- chris -
Old 10-30-2006, 07:38 AM   #169
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Props go out to the "GATE" crew for another super event. 262 entries and not even a hiccup! "Good Stuff" Thanks for putting on an awesome race and entertainment. This is what racing is all about......good times. Congrats to all the winners and racers for attending. If anyone had half as much fun as I did, then I had twice as much fun as they did! Hope to see everyone again in a few weeks at the Greatest Spectacle of racing. I left out a couple of other special notes: Thanks go out to all the sponsors of the event for having some great door prizes and THANKS go out to all my personal sponsors too.

Last edited by 1fastdude; 10-30-2006 at 07:53 AM.
1fastdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 07:50 AM   #170
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Thanks to the Gate and to Ian for an awesome run event....It was great with all the entries to see it run smoothly. Congrad's to all the TQ's and Winners....There was some VERY stiff competition at this race

See everyone in Cleveland!!

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:01 AM   #171
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

EA did ya clean the track yet.. You left a mess entering the infeild...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:08 AM   #172
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag
EA did ya clean the track yet.. You left a mess entering the infeild...

Naa...I left it there as a Memorial to my almost 3rd place finish!!

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:16 AM   #173
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)

This was my first time at the Gate. And first time for this race. The race seemed to go well. But with one problem I saw. And that was turn marshalls. Why does it seem that at big events the A main guys or any main can not get out and turn marshall? I think there should had been some penalties to drivers that did not turn marshall. Should I mention race 13?

I think also if you are going to have a flyer with times and such you should stick to them. I was at the track at 6:55 Saturday and no one showed up to unlock the place until 7:40. For my first race there I was not to impressed on how some of the things went. But always room for improvement.

There were good points to the race. They started when they should. The announcers did a good job calling the races.

I look forward to next years race.
dodgeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:20 AM   #174
Suspended

Talking

Thanks to Brad Johnson and Hurricane for their latest product development, Official Soundtracks. Nothing relaxes the soul while building shocks quite like "We Built This City."

Thanks to those who traveled great distances. The race had racers from exotic locales such as Canada, Malaysia, and West Virginia!

Speaking of West Virginia, more thanks to Zane and Ky for providing the now "world infamous" BQ helmet. I think it has risen to #2 in the national prominence division. Alabanza Numero Dos!

Thanks to Chris Young of TXD Skin Graphics for the Lightning McQueen loaner body for the main. R/C Cars should wear Halloween costumes too!

Thanks to Chris Byron for the special moment we shared next to the refrigerator. Next time, bring the mayonnaise.

Thanks to Seaball for the close, personal, one-on-one attention he gave to each and every participant. We may not have pit towels, but I think he gave us all something much more memorable to take home with us.

Finally, thanks to the entire Gate crew and their volunteers for putting on this event. It certainly was not a failure!

Last edited by McSmooth; 10-30-2006 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Left out a special someone.
McSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:30 AM   #175
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaball
mcgoo - we got it. pm me your addy.

- chris -
sent you a pm - thanks
Old 10-30-2006, 08:30 AM   #176
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmooth
Thanks to Brad Johnson and Hurricane for their latest product development, Official Soundtracks. Nothing relaxes the soul while building shocks quite like "We Built This City."

Thanks to those who traveled great distances. The race had racers from exotic locales such as Canada, Malaysia, and West Virginia!

Speaking of West Virginia, more thanks to Zane and Ky for providing the now "world infamous" BQ helmet. I think it has risen to #2 in the national prominence division. Alabanza Numero Dos!

Thanks to Chris Byron for the special moment we shared next to the refrigerator. Next time, bring the mayonnaise.

Thanks to Seaball for the close, personal, one-on-one attention he gave to each and every participant. We may not have pit towels, but I think he gave us all something much more memorable to take home with us.

Finally, thanks to the entire Gate crew and their volunteers for putting on this event. It certainly was not a failure!
This post almost brought a tear to me eye-thanks!!
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:35 AM   #177
Tech Addict

Thanks for a good time guys. Hopefully the warmup will bring better results.

Special thanks go out to the boards on the track for keeping me up to date on the repair procedures for my car.

Thanks again,

Tim
Old 10-30-2006, 08:44 AM   #178
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprsme
Dumas won 19t TC
way to go dumas, hella hooray!

good job lil buddy

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 09:06 AM   #179
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Stamper
Thanks for a good time guys. Hopefully the warmup will bring better results.

Special thanks go out to the boards on the track for keeping me up to date on the repair procedures for my car.

Thanks again,

Tim
thats awesome
Mo Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:02 AM   #180
Tech Master

Awesome job Mr. Flack!! I think the 19T guys are lucky you decided to try the 1/12 car out this weekend!!...lol... Next on deck.... Indoor Champs..