Search
Like Tree52Likes

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by liljohn1064
My spool made it yesterday. Awesome product! I'll get it in tonight or tomorrow. I like the set of stickers that came with it.
The Flying Fox stickers will be following those up , they aren't done yet.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

What is shipping time frame?i live in Oklahoma,for the spool
Old 08-14-2009, 10:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Fits like a glove, I run fantom stuff top of the heap same numbers as the thunder powers.
Have a favorite vendor? I wouldn't mind having the LHS carry these, but I'd like to get one.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by steve eaves
I ordered Monday (early Tuesday morning actually) way after business close. It arrived Thursday.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

Have a favorite vendor? I wouldn't mind having the LHS carry these, but I'd like to get one.
Yup I have a favorite vendor ... Me .

I can help you and your hobbyshop out on the Fantom front .

You can buy Fantom 1/10 scale stuff through me. I don't have them listed yet but they will be shortly. You can always email me but i'll have them on the site in the next few days. 40c 5000, 25c 5400, saddle packs and i think single cells are coming soon.

I have motors in stock and sensor wires.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by steve eaves
I pride myself on shipping fast. I hate waiting for my toys to come. The mail lady hates me!!

If I don't ship within 24 to 36 hours after you order I usually refund your shipping. So far I've only had to do that once (even w/ my ebay auctions and I've done close to 500 of those).

I ship usps priority on everything.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Tech Champion

Yup I have a favorite vendor ... Me .

I can help you and your hobbyshop out on the Fantom front .

You can buy Fantom 1/10 scale stuff through me. I don't have them listed yet but they will be shortly. You can always email me but i'll have them on the site in the next few days. 40c 5000, 25c 5400, saddle packs and i think single cells are coming soon.

I have motors in stock and sensor wires.
Will do!

Send a PM to Jim@RCP about stocking through you. I'd appreciate it. He also drives a JRX-S Type R.

Last edited by liljohn1064; 08-14-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

Will do!

Send a PM to Jim@RCP about stocking through you. I'd appreciate it. He also drives a JRX-S Typre R.

I'm on it.

There will be quite a few type-r's at the Xray race in Jackson tmrw. I'll try to post our standings as the day goes on.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Fits like a glove, I run fantom stuff top of the heap same numbers as the thunder powers.
As far as we can tell they are the same packs. I am trying to get a deal to run their gear as the motors and batteries are simply the best currently on the market. How come you have flyingfoxRC stickers and I don't? I live just round the corner from him.... its just not fair!
Old 08-15-2009, 05:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dragonfire
As far as we can tell they are the same packs. I am trying to get a deal to run their gear as the motors and batteries are simply the best currently on the market. How come you have flyingfoxRC stickers and I don't? I live just round the corner from him.... its just not fair!
Thats because I don't have any either! They're being printed in the good ol USA. Can't wait to get some myself. Good luck tomorrow Dragonfire.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

It seems that since Lucas Urbain's success at the Euro's some people want to try a bit more chassis flex. Here's a pic of some Flying Fox battery tray mounts. In my opinion its best to keep the stays at the front and use these at the back. This keeps things symetrical as the motor mount/rear diff bulkheads are longer than the front bulkheads.

Just using these at the rear makes a noticeable difference. If you want more flex you can always get the dremel out onto the top deck.
Attached Thumbnails Team Losi JRXS Type-R-battery-tray-mounts.jpg  
Old 08-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo
It seems that since Lucas Urbain's success at the Euro's some people want to try a bit more chassis flex. Here's a pic of some Flying Fox battery tray mounts. In my opinion its best to keep the stays at the front and use these at the back. This keeps things symetrical as the motor mount/rear diff bulkheads are longer than the front bulkheads.

Just using these at the rear makes a noticeable difference. If you want more flex you can always get the dremel out onto the top deck.
Good idea Paul! Was just planning on doing some tomorrow.... But seeing how flashy yours looks, I'll just get them off you...
Old 08-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Cool, I was going to make some of those out of extra stays but will gladly buy yours if they happen to find their way to Skyrocket Batteries. The front spool looks great, probably will try it in the next week or so at this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x_63b5FDjI

Waiting for some tires to arrive. Taking Speedmind Sorex premounts, 32 and 36s. Hope they work well. Track is about 4 hour drive from my place.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Tech Champion

I also own a CRC which uses a Losi lipo tray and they have this part that would work. It would need an extra hole and countersunk to secure it the way they do. It wouild need a couple of short screws and a press in insert... Looking for that part number... also.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

I pride myself on shipping fast. I hate waiting for my toys to come. The mail lady hates me!!

If I don't ship within 24 to 36 hours after you order I usually refund your shipping. So far I've only had to do that once (even w/ my ebay auctions and I've done close to 500 of those).

I ship usps priority on everything.
Sounds good i ordered 1 this morning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.