Team Losi JRXS Type-R

You're on Page 46 of 898
Go to
  • Quote: That is what the car will look like once you get done running a five minute run when you come back racing next year. You will sheer the whole right side off the car
    Wait a minute...Matt only shears off the left side of his car on US courses. And he CAN do it good...fer shur.
  • I went to my LHS and thinking of placing an order for the new JRXS-R and found out they will not going to be out till about next month. and the price wooowwww......... $450 for this kit and thats the street price too much for a losi car....
  • Quote: I went to my LHS and thinking of placing an order for the new JRXS-R and found out they will not going to be out till about next month. and the price wooowwww......... $450 for this kit and thats the street price too much for a losi car....

You will be able to find it online for a lot less. Shop around...I know you'll like the price KT Hobbbies is selling for.

KT Hobbies
  • The Team Losi banner ad for the JRX-S Type R now says coming Fall 2006 instead of September 2006.
  • Mike Dumas' car is on rails. The rate of transition and back to center is lighting fast yet smooth.
  • I drove Chicky's car with my motor tonight (stock) for a pack.. with his mod setup on.. and the car was good. Still feels like a JRXS yet it turns and carries speed like one could hope for.
  • Unfortunately, there were no Type R sightings the the KO Gran Prix event held this weekend at Tamiya (Todge and Jr. couldn't make it). However, of the four JRXS cars in attendance, 3 of them were in their respective mains. 2 in Spec and 1 in Mod....
  • Quote: The Team Losi banner ad for the JRX-S Type R now says coming Fall 2006 instead of September 2006.
    i just hope it wont be an ever moving release date like what happened with the first jrxs. for the type-r its was first sept, then it was mentioned here oct, now its fall (a more broad date rather than an exact month). dont get me wrong, cant wait to get my hands on this car to re-fuel my interest in EP racing so hope it still comes out in october. been contemplating on switching to nitro tc but this type-r might just be the ticket to keep me in EP.
  • Doesn't Fall start on September 21?

That's like TWO WEEKS!
  • No, not the two week crap again!!
  • Yeti,

No problem...You'll be in Vegas anyway.
  • Quote: Yeti,

No problem...You'll be in Vegas anyway.
    Umm, YUPP!!
  • How quickly we forget!
  • Quote: How quickly we forget!

Never forget!!!

Vegas in 8 days boyeeeees!!! Ohhhhh Weeeee!

Brant
  • Quote: Doesn't Fall start on September 21?

That's like TWO WEEKS!
    hahaha ... yeah, but when does fall end???

... but agree, hope it wont be the "two week" thing all over gain.