Team Losi JRXS Type-R >

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Like Tree52Likes

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Old 06-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by riccardo
where i can find typeR spare parts? at cheap price i mean!!
Thanks
http://www.losipartshouse.com/servle...e-R/Categories
Old 06-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Socal folks setup for bending corners asphalt?

Thinking about running at bending corners this wkend.....Will be running the stock TC class.

I was checking the BC thread and note that I can only run RP30s, currently still have Sorex 36Rs with thin/firm insert, what insert should I get for RP30s?

I ordered my 41 spool today hopefully have it on friday any changes recommended from going stock diff to spool?

THnx
Old 06-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by GCracker
Thinking about running at bending corners this wkend.....Will be running the stock TC class.

I was checking the BC thread and note that I can only run RP30s, currently still have Sorex 36Rs with thin/firm insert, what insert should I get for RP30s?

I ordered my 41 spool today hopefully have it on friday any changes recommended from going stock diff to spool?

THnx
i would get the RP30's premount they are great also start with the todds set up from the manual its pretty good
Old 06-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Tech Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
i would get the RP30's premount they are great also start with the todds set up from the manual its pretty good
DAMN MARCOS U IS FAST
Old 06-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

DAMN MARCOS U IS FAST
Old 06-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

THnx
You may want to email Raffell at BendingCOrners...I think that RP30 rule was changed. I think you can run whatever tires you want now
Old 06-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

The RP30 tires are no longer required for the carpet track, and the asphalt track did not have a tire rule.

GCRACKER if you have your Sorex36R with the Yokomo inserts you'll be fine.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rocketron
The RP30 tires are no longer required for the carpet track, and the asphalt track did not have a tire rule.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rocketron

I ordered a 41 spool that will hopefully be here friday, are there any adjustments I have to make from regular diff?
Old 06-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

I ordered a 41 spool that will hopefully be here friday, are there any adjustments I have to make from regular diff?
No man just take the regular pulley out with the balls and all and then put the spool pulley in its place. Tighten down the spool just like you did the diff but make sure it gets tight. Good luck

Brant
Old 06-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

ok fixed my leaky shocks. it was so easy to miss it, after pookyt's comment i looked even harder at the diagram. and he was right, the little fat o ring does not go on the black thingy, it went inside the shock body itself and then the little black thingy pushes up against it even more. i was wondering why when i was moving the shock shaft that i would collect air from the bottom, oh well. arggg, feel happy that i got it fixed but yet at the same time feel stupid i missed it. thanks again pookyt and who ever responded to my question.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Rob, your little minions (CRASH) were out in force tonight, bugging me about not trying your setup yet. I need to do something, the traction with the sprayed track has screwed me. The setup I'm using isn't behaving nearly as well as it did with lower traction.

The new arms are definitely the real thing. I've got about 8 packs of the old arms sitting here that I'm not keen on using. Is there a good local charity I should donate them to? :-)
Old 06-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Rob, your little minions (CRASH) were out in force tonight, bugging me about not trying your setup yet. I need to do something, the traction with the sprayed track has screwed me. The setup I'm using isn't behaving nearly as well as it did with lower traction.

The new arms are definitely the real thing. I've got about 8 packs of the old arms sitting here that I'm not keen on using. Is there a good local charity I should donate them to? :-)
LOL. Where do you guys race at? If you want to work with your current set up and need some pointers let me know. I will try to help out.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RBLove
LOL. Where do you guys race at? If you want to work with your current set up and need some pointers let me know. I will try to help out.
Fastlane in Kansas City. Medium indoor carpet with a lot of traction when we spray it. I'm basically running the kit setup with 6 degree hubs, regular camber links and 25lb. rear springs. I've got the parts coming to give yours a shot, and hopefully will finish remodeling my damn garage soon so I have a place to do the work. :-)

The car wants to push on corner exit, and feels like it's scrubbing speed around every turn. I'm running the typical magenta/cyan combination with regular wheels, and sometimes with GQ tires when I'm feeling cheap, and don't feel much difference between them. The Pro 53's didn't work out so well for me, though that's no doubt because I used magenta all the way around without a proper setup. I've got a bunch laying around I need to cut down so I can try them a little more readily with other setups.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Fastlane in Kansas City. Medium indoor carpet with a lot of traction when we spray it. I'm basically running the kit setup with 6 degree hubs, regular camber links and 25lb. rear springs. I've got the parts coming to give yours a shot, and hopefully will finish remodeling my damn garage soon so I have a place to do the work. :-)

The car wants to push on corner exit, and feels like it's scrubbing speed around every turn. I'm running the typical magenta/cyan combination with regular wheels, and sometimes with GQ tires when I'm feeling cheap, and don't feel much difference between them. The Pro 53's didn't work out so well for me, though that's no doubt because I used magenta all the way around without a proper setup. I've got a bunch laying around I need to cut down so I can try them a little more readily with other setups.
Something quick and easy to try with the parts you already have. Go softer on that rear spring (at least 20). Actually try the 25lb in the front and the kit 17.5lb in the rear. Move your rear camber link position to 5A (middle row/middle hole and inside on hub). Run your droop about .5mm above ride height in the front and 1.5mm above ride height in the rear.

U guys race with Bill Sydor? I met him at the 04 Snowbirds. Good guy! Tell him I said hello.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.