Team Losi JRXS Type-R

You're on Page 258 of 898
Go to
  • Quote: They were out of stock!!!! LMAO

I did forget to put my Losi track bag and Losi travel bag in the pic. Plus I was afraid if I hung all of my Losi shirts and jacket out for the pic. people might think it was a yard sale! LMAO

Brant
    That's funny!LMAO
  • Quote: i ordered those for my other type r with the 13.5 novak ,my other type r has the 3.5 novak but i had to get spurs 130-134 for the ratio that i need (for the summer heat)
    I have the same problem here in Arizona. The air temp in the summer can be 120+ some days, no bueno outside and I am a cement mason by trade, and I still think it's too hot some days just to be outside for 10 mins. on those days, I have temped our track here at SRS over 180! NO tires work in those conditions!
  • Quote: I have the same problem here in Arizona. The air temp in the summer can be 120+ some days, no bueno outside and I am a cement mason by trade, and I still think it's too hot some days just to be outside for 10 mins. on those days, I have temped our track here at SRS over 180! NO tires work in those conditions!
    the car will themal before you even move an inch
  • Quote: the car will themal before you even move an inch
    Pretty much. My avatar isn't really a joke, it has happened before, temp the motor before I turn the car on and it was 130!
  • Quote: 132 should fit fine also you got mail!
    YGM! So the 132 will work without any chassis modifications???? I can get some serious gear with the 128 with the filing I did to the motor screws. Darn kids ran me up the wall tonight but now I can order my stuff online.

Peace and quiet!!!!
  • Brant,

I still have my JrxT with the stock wheels still on it. I dont have the original body anymore though.

If you want I'll sell it to you for $40.00. I'll send it Keoni express to Vegas.

E
  • Order placed.
  • Want to know what makes the spur adopter for standard spur?
  • Quote: Brant,

I still have my JrxT with the stock wheels still on it. I dont have the original body anymore though.

If you want I'll sell it to you for $40.00. I'll send it Keoni express to Vegas.

E

Thanks but I only keep the boxes and not the vehicles. I do have a set of RPM links and side bulkheads for the JRXT with the 5-link set-up as well as a set of the orange 3 piece wheels. LOL Oh the good ole days! LMAO

Brant
  • Quote: Want to know what makes the spur adopter for standard spur?

http://www.precisionracingsystems.com/

This is the website for PRS. They have the adapter and gears.

Also, Eric at EA Motorsports stocks some gears and can ge what you need.

www.teameamotorsports.com

Brant
  • Quote: YGM! So the 132 will work without any chassis modifications???? I can get some serious gear with the 128 with the filing I did to the motor screws. Darn kids ran me up the wall tonight but now I can order my stuff online.

Peace and quiet!!!!
    i did that too but the motor was touching the belt pulley making the front belt drag a little bit , i didnt like that so i went with the bigger spur.
  • Quote: Order placed.
    check your email Clint i sent you some pictures of those mods!
  • Well i wanted to post pics of my broke arms and the diff in thickness between these and the short arms. Way more meat on the short arms. Hope Losi beefs them up.

• New arms are on the way from what I was told by a local sponsered driver here. That or they are out now, not totally sure and not sure how you will tell the difference.
  • Quote: Thanks but I only keep the boxes and not the vehicles. I do have a set of RPM links and side bulkheads for the JRXT with the 5-link set-up as well as a set of the orange 3 piece wheels. LOL Oh the good ole days! LMAO

Brant
    I don't have the rpm links, but I do have their ball bearing steering rack. Actually the truck is practally brad new. I didn't race in those days so it saw a lot of asphalt. That's why I don't have the original shell anymore. Trucks don't do well on asphalt with offroad ride heights.

E