Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree52Likes

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 07:27 AM
TLRacing

The car will build out of the box with a foam tire setup on it. However we are including a setup sheet that is for asphalt.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:42 AM
Tech Regular

Todd, will a spool or oneway be available when the car comes out?
Old 03-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Suspended

Default Relese Date.....?

Is this car coming out in 07 or what?

I heared that this car is REALLY DIALED on the rug..
Old 03-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CAlbrecht
Is this car coming out in 07 or what?

I heared that this car is REALLY DIALED on the rug..
As I said in an earlier post, the date has not changed yet on the dealer side of Horizon. It always seemed to change before you got to the month of the release date. We are now in the month of the release date, so keep your fingers crossed. Todd will not say for he has been burned on date issues before and it is not a Losi issue, more of a Horizon issue.

Mike and Todd's cars looked great at IIC last year and I hear they were awesome at Snowbirds. I believe we will be happy with this one.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tarheelquality
Todd, will a spool or oneway be available when the car comes out?
spool uses the PADS available already so its there..
Old 03-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by rocketron
spool uses the PADS available already so its there..
Umm, Knee Pads.?
Old 03-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Rug
Tech Rookie

1) I don't understand why companies are so quiet about a delayed product like this. Most people would appreciate the straight answer as opposed to it'll be there in another month, and then another month goes by, etc. Meanwhile, people get more and more irritated by being strung along.

2) Why is Losi's newest product from April of 2006? They should just get rid of that static section and make it option when searching to sort by release date or something.

3) Has Losi lost it? I don't know, the JRXS seemed a bit like a cluster to me, this car seems to have resolved a great deal of the issues. On the other hand I also like the fact that the jrxs doesn't look like all the other cars out there and that they're at least being innovative still.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rug
1) I don't understand why companies are so quiet about a delayed product like this. Most people would appreciate the straight answer as opposed to it'll be there in another month, and then another month goes by, etc. Meanwhile, people get more and more irritated by being strung along.

2) Why is Losi's newest product from April of 2006? They should just get rid of that static section and make it option when searching to sort by release date or something.

3) Has Losi lost it? I don't know, the JRXS seemed a bit like a cluster to me, this car seems to have resolved a great deal of the issues. On the other hand I also like the fact that the jrxs doesn't look like all the other cars out there and that they're at least being innovative still.
1. Losi doesn't want to make promises it cant keep. Soon is the best answer. I know this can be frustrating but it is better than saying it will be in your hands March 1st and not coming through.

2. Losi's newest product.. thats a good question. Certainly the main page shows many new products on it that are newer than 4/06. Best answer I can give is that Losi is very busy. Testing 3 new cars in the past year or two, between the 1/8th scale stuff and the onroad dept.. id rather see the website lack than the product.

3. Has Losi lost it? Haha.. not by a long shot. The Type R will be worth the anticipation. The finished product is unbelievable to say the least. Having had the proto version for the last few weeks, I can only say I am 1000% more excited than i was when I just had the JRXS.

its comming, and worth the wait.

KB
Old 03-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti

2. Testing 3 new cars in the past year or two, between the 1/8th scale stuff and the onroad dept.. id rather see the website lack than the product.

KB

What product????? LMAO!!! J/K

Oh and thanks to Still Bill for the support!!!

Brant
Old 03-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Tech Elite

First off, it is not a Losi issue, it is a Horizon issue. As far as the site not being updated, who knows on that one. I quit looking at it awhile ago myself.

I am more excited in the fact that our car is gonna be here this month in that I just came from our local dirt track and I was there when the UPS guy came. He showed up with two Losi 8 Truggies. That can only mean to me that the 8 stuff is complete and our stuff should/better be next. I was under the impression it was this crap, since I am not into nitro or off road, is what was holding our stuff up.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:05 PM
GSP
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Rubber Tire set Up

I noticed that Todd Hodge said above that the car out of the box will have a foam tire set up. Will this car be any good with rubber tires on carpet? If not what will need to be done or bought to set it up for rubber on carpet. I really have been waiting for this car to come out before I get back into racing.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by GSP
I noticed that Todd Hodge said above that the car out of the box will have a foam tire set up. Will this car be any good with rubber tires on carpet? If not what will need to be done or bought to set it up for rubber on carpet. I really have been waiting for this car to come out before I get back into racing.
He says kit build is for foam tire racing. All you will need too do is build it differently, Shock locations, etc as per included setup sheet.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Wish this thing would come out already!!!
Old 03-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

:unsubscribed:

i got an XRAY...too bad Losi had me wait this long to get the 007...
Old 03-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by builthatch
:unsubscribed:

i got an XRAY...too bad Losi had me wait this long to get the 007...
It's ok, you can sell it after the Type R comes out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.