Where does Baker go next???

You're on Page 13 of 41
Go to
  • Quote: As of residence..I have no plans on leaving Cali...
    Barry I have a open room here in Dallas very close to RC America ??????

I will send you a pm
  • X-RAY/ TRUESPEED....Paulie needs an on road teammate
  • Quote: X-RAY/ TRUESPEED....Paulie needs an on road teammate
    The way Paulie has been running this year he doesnt need any teammates...lol..........Paulie is the man hands down this year in racing!
  • Barry:

Quit playing on the internet and go get a job!!
  • Quote: Barry:

Quit playing on the internet and go get a job!!
    Not playing........Im networking....
  • hey barry: it was nice to see you having fun at socal again
  • Quote: hey barry: it was nice to see you having fun at socal again
    I made a pact with myself...and that is to not let everything get to me anymore..its time to have fun again...that is when I have done the best in this industry..
  • Barry having fun...and winning!!! That's an awesome thought.
  • Heyy Barry!!! Looks like I wasnt the person u needed to keep the big news away from
  • Barry,

Good luck with your new ride................hope to see you soon in Hong Kong.....
  • Quote: I made a pact with myself...and that is to not let everything get to me anymore..its time to have fun again...that is when I have done the best in this industry..

So does this mean we will see you run Oval at the Birds again this year. I was there when you did it two years ago. You sure did look like the "FUN" was back after that win! I even recall you saying that "you had found the fun in racing again that night"!
  • Hey Barry,

When you get a chance drop me an e-mail [email protected]
  • Quote: Heyy Barry!!! Looks like I wasnt the person u needed to keep the big news away from
    Yes you were J/K
  • BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!
    New Update:::::::

At 5pm pacific standard time I will be making a HUGE announcement of new sponsorship......

Everyone can make thier perdictions....but they may be wrong...lol

Like I said 5pm PST....BIG annoucement.....I am very happy with my decision and I see great things to come this year....

STAY TUNED!

Barry
  • Model Rectifier Corporation

Edit: Or this is just a one dollar bet between Barry and Mike to see who's thread gets more hits. A la "Trading Places" (Dan Akroyd and Eddie Murphy). very funny movie.