ru sure isnt that y they take all those taxes from you guys
just asking
carkillaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:55 PM   #1487
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPZA
free health care?.....

You are seriously too young to start this argument! Let it go and lets get back to the RC!

Brant

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:53 PM   #1488
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Daddy Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman
Marc got taken out by Paul in 2nd A final, that's why.
According to a post 5 pages past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoE
American Paul Lemieux Wins A2!!!
Xray ůs Paul Lemieux won A2 in dramatic fashion. At the start of the race Yokomo's Masami Hirosaka bumped Hot Bodies' Andy Moore causing him to drop several positions. Masami took over the lead but was either issued a "stop and go" or pulled over out of sportsmanship. I was too busy looking through the lens on my camera. When Masami pulled over, Tamiya's Marc Rheinard inherited the lead with Lemieux in tow. Lemieux had the fastest car or was simply driving the best, as he was all over Rheinard. About midway through Lemieux nailed the rear of Rheinard's car because one of his belts broke. Lemieux was aked by the officials to pull over and let him by. Rheinard was out of the race, and before Lemieux realized this three cars had passed him while he waited. Tamiya's Rick Hohwart was now upfront with Associated's Craig Drescher in second. Drescher eventually passed Hohwart, but had motor trouble with his brushless system and couldn't finish the race. A lap later Hohwart's car stopped for some odd reason. At this time they speculate his speed controller failed. With Drescher and Hohwart dropping out, Lemieux took over the lead on the next to last lap and went on to win.
Big Daddy Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:17 PM   #1489
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leester
yep... i used to race with him when me and him first started out. He's at my local track. Trackside everyday and helps give me pointer's on my car. Great guy!

And i am proud that he lives right in my home town of milwaukee and my home state of wisconsin. Wisconsin racers rule! now only if the packers were as good as paul lemieux.
c9on grats to paul he used to live here in the charlotte nc area b4 he moved bck hme good racing with him as well he a good friend and i thx him for his help when he was here way to go paulie and con grats on ur baby to come cya reggie
Old 07-08-2006, 09:29 PM   #1490
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERNANDO
WELL DONE PAUL ....WE PROUD OF YOU.!!!
heyy where u been stranger glad to cya here cya reggie
Old 07-08-2006, 11:33 PM   #1491
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Paul Lemieux is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He would never take anyone out in a race. I and sure any contact was just a racing incident.

Jurai...Ralphie...if there was ever a question as to who Xray's international top gun should be...its just been answered.
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:54 PM   #1492
The Evicerator
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Paul is one of the absolute cleanest drivers I have had the honor watching in racing today!

I have seen Paul follow people around the track within inches of their rear bumper and never give them so much as a tap!

EVEN after the driver in front of him pulled a BS "muscle in and hit the car in front of you to pass him" kind of move... Paul keeps his composure and passes cleanly when the opportunity arises!

I have seen this on more than one occassion... and I have seen Paul lose races because of his courtesty... I think he gains more respect from those who count by driving the way he does instead of "just driving through people" like too many ppl at the top do...

Congrats to Paulie! I wish there were more courteous drivers out there like him! There would be a lot fewer broken cars and less yelling from the driver's stand that's for sure!
Old 07-09-2006, 01:42 AM   #1493
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Way to go Paul. A world class driver in all respects. Congrats to Jim Deiter as well good job guys.....

(Holding back on the US haters coments)

TLR / Team Orion / Spektrum / AKA / TEKIN / Horizon Hobby / upgrade rc / AVID / SCH / SPY / HAL'S HOBBY WAREHOUSE
CaseyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 02:39 AM   #1494
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Pictures:
http://www.petitrc.com/view_news.php?id=5798
http://www.petitrc.com/view_news.php?id=5796
http://www.automodelli.it/forum/topi...TOPIC_ID=10365
Old 07-09-2006, 05:02 AM   #1495
X2
Tech Regular

Some nice shots there
X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:33 AM   #1496
Tech Elite

Hara didn't made the A-final? Andy is now the man to beat! Masami is still a strong competitor and is holder of the most World Campionships of all
Old 07-09-2006, 09:08 AM   #1497
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Daddy Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evicerator
Paul is one of the absolute cleanest drivers I have had the honor watching in racing today!

I have seen Paul follow people around the track within inches of their rear bumper and never give them so much as a tap!

EVEN after the driver in front of him pulled a BS "muscle in and hit the car in front of you to pass him" kind of move... Paul keeps his composure and passes cleanly when the opportunity arises!

I have seen this on more than one occassion... and I have seen Paul lose races because of his courtesty... I think he gains more respect from those who count by driving the way he does instead of "just driving through people" like too many ppl at the top do...

Congrats to Paulie! I wish there were more courteous drivers out there like him! There would be a lot fewer broken cars and less yelling from the driver's stand that's for sure!
Paul's home track is Trackside Hobbies here in Milwaukee. He has been a fixture here since he was a little kid. I have witnessed Paul at one of our bigger races put his car down and go help a kid at his pit with a set up and stand by the track to watch how the kid did.
Paul is a class act all the way.He is the example of sportsmanship and approachability for anyone who is new in the hobby.
RC needs more guys like him.

Now we just got to keep him away from the roulette tables.

Boomer

Last edited by Big Daddy Boomer; 09-14-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Big Daddy Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:29 AM   #1498
Tech Elite

Nice stickers on Matt's JRXS.

Matt is officially retired, this was his last "full time" race.

Good luck with your Real Estate!

Official software of: ROAR Nationals, IIC, Cactus Classic, Indoor Champs, Reedy Race and Trackside Hobbies in Brookfield, WI!
RC Scoring Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:03 AM   #1499
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
haha i could care less about the cup, i am just glad i dont live in the states..
Gee, we are too Haay!
pops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:04 AM   #1500
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
free health care?.....
That it?
pops is offline   Reply With Quote