Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 244 (99%+)

Sorry try this link
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115568
Fred Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 09:16 PM   #287
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Well I see a unhappy customer for the F206F1 Sorry.

Before our Flood and heart attack I had 23 orders for this car out of a total of 28 - 5 shipped the week of the flood and 3 before that I have shipped 3 last week Shipping 2 more this week and so on ok.

This car I make is hard to make and takes the most time to produce of any of our cars!

I guess some do not understand but with a Flood the city and state will not let you sell anything to the public that had been damaged or even in the Flood waters/ Sewer water Now when the city came out to remove the 4 1/2 feet of water I was in the hospital and they took everything most of our machines were not in the water so this was ok. But everything and I mean everything was lost now this is from screws to carbon fiber Aluminum hand tools everything they took it all I was not here and this is what the wife was told she should do.

Next then we had to pay to have everything repaired and this took some time as well all of this with no Insurance for the business or for medical or health.

Last I had to get this company back up and running and fill orders so I took every penny I had and could get my hands on and ordered supplies and as it came in this would be how we would fill the orders so first to come in was the carbon fiber for the touring cars so this is where we started next would be the parts and supplies and so on.

I also had to take a full time Job and this has also slowed things down a little.

So now we are back up and running and still waiting for some parts for the F1 cars and The carbon fiber came in last week as well, soon the rest of the orders will be filled ok.

F206F1 Shipping list!

Jim H your F206F1 is going out Monday Had a gear problem Shipping the 28th
Chuck J your F206F1 will be going out on the 18th ok Shipped with the new gears
Steve G your car will be going out on the 23rd due to a refund so this is 2 weeks faster shipped with the new gears
Andy W your cars (2) will go out the 25th working on it still!
Wayne H your car will ship The 28th will ship need to put the new gears on it and finish it
Joon K both of your cars will ship out on the 28th one is done will finish the other.
Kimi y yours 2 cars and bodies will ship out on the Nov 5th ok. yours will be around the 15th
Scott A your car will ship out to you on the Nov 7th ok. it will be done around the 20th

Last I am putting 1 new MLP F1 Body in your box for free I hope this helps.

I also hope everyone understands how some bad luck can set things back.

as for the customer that is unhappy I feel things are worked out!

I only wish customers would come and say how good we do but no well I think that is the 5th person in 2 years unhappy with MLP! Sorry Brad.

Thank you.

Selling HPI F10 Front Knuckles and Complete Rear Axles W/Diffs Ball and Gear.
W/12mm TC Hubs & W/14mm F1 Hubs Good for std bearing Pans cars. STD Bearings!
eBay item number: 200947192161,200947193175,200947187493

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 10-30-2006 at 12:47 AM.
Marty Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 09:47 PM   #288
Tech Addict

I dont see my name on the list? or has my chassis already been sent? if so by what method and do you have a tracking number?

www.flickr.com/photos/monaro_racing
Monaro_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:14 PM   #289
Tech Master

It shipped along with 3 free MLP bodies~!

I will have the wife find the tracking info and email it to you ok.

Old 10-15-2006, 12:47 AM   #290
Tech Addict

Great, Thanks for the update.... and the Bodies

www.flickr.com/photos/monaro_racing
Monaro_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 09:53 AM   #291
Tech Fanatic

Marty, as you are obviously a Lotus fan; do you think it possible that either you or someone else would ever come out with a 1/10 Lotus 79 body with full JPS decalset?
The Lotus 79 has been honored over and over as being the most influential car of the past 28 years as it's design affected almost every car since and still does.
Also it has been repeatedly selected by the racing and automotive press as probably the most beautiful F1 car of all time! It would be great if that bodyset were to be made available!
Team Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 10:32 AM   #292
Tech Elite

hey marty, glad to hear your feeling better. looks like F-1 is dying or dead out here in seattle. do you want or need your chassis back, if not i'm going to post it as part of a complete package for sale, (trf F-1, 3 racing F-1 chassis and mlp chassis with ton of spare parts). i'm down sizing to just three cars, sedan, 1/12 and 1 off road.

thanks for your support last year. did dan send you pictures of our thropies for your collection.
Turtlemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:02 AM   #293
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Lotus
Marty, as you are obviously a Lotus fan; do you think it possible that either you or someone else would ever come out with a 1/10 Lotus 79 body with full JPS decalset?
The Lotus 79 has been honored over and over as being the most influential car of the past 28 years as it's design affected almost every car since and still does.
Also it has been repeatedly selected by the racing and automotive press as probably the most beautiful F1 car of all time! It would be great if that bodyset were to be made available!

Your right and it is a sweet ride but at this time I have no Idea if we will do something like this but if we do I will post it here.

I would like to finish the 49 first that I have been working on for years.

Old 10-15-2006, 11:08 AM   #294
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlemaster
hey marty, glad to hear your feeling better. looks like F-1 is dying or dead out here in seattle. do you want or need your chassis back, if not i'm going to post it as part of a complete package for sale, (trf F-1, 3 racing F-1 chassis and mlp chassis with ton of spare parts). i'm down sizing to just three cars, sedan, 1/12 and 1 off road.

thanks for your support last year. did dan send you pictures of our thropies for your collection.
Thanks and yes a lot better.

Well put it up for sale I hope you get a good price for it.

Like I said when I sent it to you it was yours to do with what you want.

F1 is Dead all over and there is maybe 3 or 4 good series out there running right now.

Old 10-15-2006, 11:09 AM   #295
Tech Master

I have not seen any pics of anything thanks

Old 10-16-2006, 06:54 AM   #296
Tech Fanatic

Marty, you go right ahead and finish that Lotus 49 and when you do, put me down for one!!!
Email me at: [email protected]
Dave Hope
Team Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 07:25 AM   #297
Tech Regular

Last edited by big-al; 11-03-2006 at 12:51 PM.
big-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:41 AM   #298
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

And where are these 2 or 3 series races at??? And why am I not in contact with them? These things need commo to exchange activity and ideas. Want to build F1? This is the best way to start by keeping everyone on the same page. Nothing is dead until I say it's dead. And actually it looks like we are on the right track for next year. Your driver in Austrailia, Jamie I think. He has my permission to work on an Austrailian F1 Challenge. Use the same format we have if he likes or if he has a better one go for it! Your guy in Washinton, same thing. Rcoldman (even though I'm older ) do the same thing. Don't wait for it to build. Give them a reason to race and build it! My soapbox is older than I am and is starting to crack...To the Wal-Mart! And I guess while I'm there I'll host a parkinglot race for the people...get it! I need contacts for the d-drive races in Japan. A contact or two in the UK since I'm sure there is at least one F1 club still running there. Keil still has his F1 car in Germany, anything motivating him to start a series there? Just asking him might help since he is an F1 fan. We can take this to a height you would be proud of. Just help me out and help yourself. Get busy!
Old 10-16-2006, 11:41 AM   #299
Tech Elite

And where are these 2 or 3 series races at??? And why am I not in contact with them? These things need commo to exchange activity and ideas. Want to build F1? This is the best way to start by keeping everyone on the same page. Nothing is dead until I say it's dead. And actually it looks like we are on the right track for next year. Your driver in Austrailia, Jamie I think. He has my permission to work on an Austrailian F1 Challenge. Use the same format we have if he likes or if he has a better one go for it! Your guy in Washinton, same thing. Rcoldman (even though I'm older ) do the same thing. Don't wait for it to build. Give them a reason to race and build it! My soapbox is older than I am and is starting to crack...To the Wal-Mart! And I guess while I'm there I'll host a parkinglot race for the people...get it! I need contacts for the d-drive races in Japan. A contact or two in the UK since I'm sure there is at least one F1 club still running there. Keil still has his F1 car in Germany, anything motivating him to start a series there? Just asking him might help since he is an F1 fan. We can take this to a height you would be proud of. Just help me out and help yourself. Get busy!
Old 10-16-2006, 11:46 AM   #300
Tech Elite

I put it in twice to make sure one of them gets read.