R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-22-2006, 05:58 AM   #76
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsetinn
And it's Ross Brawn if anyone has missed that.
Ross Brawn, Ross Frown, Ross Brown or Hoss the Boss, Itīs all OK. Donīt pick words
Anders Myrberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:47 AM   #77
Tech Apprentice

haha all the posts are out of connection.
skamolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:12 AM   #78
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

You know everyone here bashing M.S for his driving style probely does the same in r/c . To win you take gambles and at that level of racing and in r/c we being humans can make mistakes. In the heat of battle people will do things, human natures instinct of survival " me first" over takes rational sometimes. The need to win is human nature even if you dont recognize it . Every one does it to get ahead wether its cutting someone off in traffic on their way home or getting ahead of someone in line at the burger joint . Everyone has done it . To point fingers and rag on someone without being pure is nonsense. Stop your whinning. He still one of the best drivers ever! And Friggen rich!!!!!

Dale E. #3 did it for many years and still loved by most. Senna did it aswell, and acknowledged as one of the all time best. If these guys didnt exist, racing would'nt be fun to watch.

PLus!! Where is this thread really heading! are'nt we supposed to be talking mah's, IR's, and run time of these batteries. Senna was known for playing with R/C cars and airplanes there were a few articles about this in the past. Schumacher, and most of the Nascar guys including Tony Stewert( owns Custom works) have fun in their free time playing with R/C cars. I am sure M. Schumacher has knowledge of these cells.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:20 AM   #79
Suspended

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM
The new Alonso IB4200's are consistnantly faster then the MS versions.
Does this mean the Takuma Sato IB4200s blow up on the 5th lap?
McSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 10:04 AM   #80
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Just talked to our local track owner, Rain City Raceway,
Honda and Mclaren batteries are banned, due to lack of adequate ventilation for an indoor carpet track and also the increased no. of fire ext's required would double the entry fee.

Fred
Old 06-22-2006, 11:15 AM   #81
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedxl
You know everyone here bashing M.S for his driving style probely does the same in r/c . To win you take gambles and at that level of racing and in r/c we being humans can make mistakes. In the heat of battle people will do things, human natures instinct of survival " me first" over takes rational sometimes. The need to win is human nature even if you dont recognize it . Every one does it to get ahead wether its cutting someone off in traffic on their way home or getting ahead of someone in line at the burger joint . Everyone has done it . To point fingers and rag on someone without being pure is nonsense. Stop your whinning. He still one of the best drivers ever! And Friggen rich!!!!!

Dale E. #3 did it for many years and still loved by most. Senna did it aswell, and acknowledged as one of the all time best. If these guys didnt exist, racing would'nt be fun to watch.

PLus!! Where is this thread really heading! are'nt we supposed to be talking mah's, IR's, and run time of these batteries. Senna was known for playing with R/C cars and airplanes there were a few articles about this in the past. Schumacher, and most of the Nascar guys including Tony Stewert( owns Custom works) have fun in their free time playing with R/C cars. I am sure M. Schumacher has knowledge of these cells.
No one here has said that MS is lousy driver, or poor . Senna did some of the same things as MS and it's considered the greatest fault of him as racing driver, a black stain on his otherwise glorious record. It will be the same for MS, he is the winning-est driver in F1 history, yet there will always be a "but" when people talk about him. It's just not considered good or sportsmanlike behaviour to use "unfair" methods to win. MS should be mature enough to understand that. We all know he's fast enough. He doesn't have to do things like he did in Monaco, it was just plain stupid and yet another reason why he may be the winning-est F1 driver ever, but will never be the greatest F1 driver ever.
I completely disagree with you that racing wouldn't be fun to watch if no one played unfair. My role-model driver is Masami. He is famous for his fair play that has cost him numerous titles. There won't be "but" when people talk about his achievements, there will be "and".
andsetinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 11:33 AM   #82
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Everything against M.S. bashing is subjective in terms of him having the best car when winning all those championships since I have never heard of anybody winning with an obviously inferior car.

Well guess what when it is all said and done he is still has the most
championships and did it with two teams.
Switched to ferrari who has a good heritage and history before M.S. joined
them but wasn't doing anything at that time until M.S. joined.

I guess people will only appreciate his accomplishments once he has
retired for a few years.
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 12:17 PM   #83
Tech Master

Ferrari were going no where when MS joined the team. His input as a racing driver, is what brought them as a team, up to speed. I'm sure no-one would argue with that but (and there is a but with MS) he HAS used tactics that some would call unfair in order to win all those championships. Its as simple as that. And the fact that he is mega rich, what does that matter? DC is mega rice (compared to most people) and apart from that 3rd in Monaco, what has he ever done? Might of won a few races but so did Heinz Harold Frentzen, and where's he at now???!

Bring back our Nige, that's the answer!!!
wingman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:25 PM   #84
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedxl

"I am sure M. Schumacher has knowledge of these cells." Yeah? I donīt. Proof or shut up.
Anders Myrberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:09 PM   #85
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_O_jones
Honda and Mclaren batteries are banned, due to lack of adequate ventilation for an indoor carpet track and also the increased no. of fire ext's required would double the entry fee.

Fred
*doh*!
Old 06-22-2006, 08:02 PM   #86
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_O_jones

Fred
Old 06-23-2006, 01:21 AM   #87
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

Rossi sig-cells, just blue with GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! printed on them.Tight! What happened to the evil 2 stroke bikes? 500cc of sick, smoke blowing hell-machines. Even in MX the 2 stroke has gone away, dammit man what sounds better than a oil/gas bike at full song???? My old CR250, what a ride .