R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-21-2006, 05:38 AM   #61
Tech Master

Oh, I'm a f***wit? The simple fact of the matter is that yep, MS IS A GREAT DRIVER, but he has needed the help of several team mates to get where he is today, FACT.

Rossi, is a fantastic rider which was proven when he went to Yamaha and won first time out, FACT.

Damon Hill was an OK driver that happened to have the best car (Williams) at that time. That car made him appear better than he was which was proved because what did he do before and after that drive? NOTHING!

I have watched F1 all my life and the best driver was our NIGE!!

(Do you happen to remember what he did in indycars first time out?)

Cheers....
wingman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:56 AM   #62
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to buzz06

Bingo, you have hit the nail on the head!

Nige! Best driver of all time, I dont see many F1 drivers going from F1 to Indy Cars and wipping the floor of both set of oppenents
buzz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:23 PM   #63
Tech Addict

The top F1 drivers always have great support.
MS has Ross Brown. Ross Brown followed MS from Benetton. Ferrari drivers have won more races when RB was dictating race strategy than MS has won for Ferrari. So you could say that RB has won more races for Ferrari than MS
Alonso has Pat Symonds at Renault, we'll see next year how good he really is. No matter how good he is, his financial future is pretty much secured .
Kimi Raikkonen is brilliant driver but has no really good really strategist behind him, and and seems to talk Finnish to his engineers. That's the main reason why he's inconsistent and just best of the rest.

Damon Hill was simply the best driver EVER when it comes down to telling the engineers how to set up the car. He went to a bottom team, Arrows, and would have won a race that year, had the car not broken down on the last lap. Then he went to another bottom team, Jordan, and won couple of races. And Williams cars have not even been near the top since the year after he left.
Mika Hakkinen was very good driver but not consistent enough and had to have his first couple of wins given to him.
Villenueve hasn't done anything worth mentioning in this century.

My opinion on MS since he hit Damon Hill, and Jack Villenueve couple of years later, is such that I wouldn't use MS marked batteries if they were given to me. His antics at Monaco just confirmed that you can have everything handed to you on silver plate and still fuck it up. Couple of months after he broke his legs he was healthy enough to play football but not to drive car . Then there is the "teammate give way" clause in his contract.

Well if the batteries were given to me I would use them , I'm not that stupid. But I would tape over the logo.
andsetinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:01 PM   #64
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to buzz06

Ross Brown it's Ross Brawn mate
buzz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:22 PM   #65
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Myrberg
Compare to MS, Rossi is a great sportsman, so him, I realy like.
Agreed.

See signature below...
Un-sponsored Shoutout: NexusRacing.com
*** 301 Raceway is my home away from Home ***
teamgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:09 PM   #66
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsetinn
MS has Ross Brown. Ross Brown followed MS from Benetton. Ferrari drivers have won more races when RB was dictating race strategy than MS has won for Ferrari. So you could say that RB has won more races for Ferrari than MS
Alonso has Pat Symonds at Renault, we'll see next year how good he really is. No matter how good he is, his financial future is pretty much secured .
Kimi Raikkonen is brilliant driver but has no really good really strategist behind him, and and seems to talk Finnish to his engineers. That's the main reason why he's inconsistent and just best of the rest.

Damon Hill was simply the best driver EVER when it comes down to telling the engineers how to set up the car. He went to a bottom team, Arrows, and would have won a race that year, had the car not broken down on the last lap. Then he went to another bottom team, Jordan, and won couple of races. And Williams cars have not even been near the top since the year after he left.
Mika Hakkinen was very good driver but not consistent enough and had to have his first couple of wins given to him.

My opinion on MS since he hit Damon Hill, and Jack Villenueve couple of years later, is such that I wouldn't use MS marked batteries if they were given to me. His antics at Monaco just confirmed that you can have everything handed to you on silver plate and still fuck it up. Couple of months after he broke his legs he was healthy enough to play football but not to drive car . Then there is the "teammate give way" clause in his contract.

Well if the batteries were given to me I would use them , I'm not that stupid. But I would tape over the logo.
Agree!
Anders Myrberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:15 PM   #67
Tech Regular

Quote:

LMFAO!!!!! This coming from a guy that is so informed in the world of F1 he thinks Ross Brown works for Ferrari!!! Along side John Todd!
WRXTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 05:53 PM   #68
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The new Alonso IB4200's are consistnantly faster then the MS versions.
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 12:40 AM   #69
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM
The new Alonso IB4200's are consistnantly faster then the MS versions.
...comes from the sales manager at Schumacher.....
Anders Myrberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 12:59 AM   #70
Tech Master

Quote:
Ben.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:16 AM   #71
Tech Addict

Quote:

And it's Ross Brawn if anyone has missed that.

Last edited by andsetinn; 06-22-2006 at 03:34 AM.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:24 AM   #72
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Ames
She'd have to get a boob job first Flat as a damn pancake
Jordan cells anyone? Guaranteed "high capacity" Not sure about runtime though

The wife stops me being sane and the r/c stops me from going insane....
tc3team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:40 AM   #73
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3team
Jordan cells anyone? Guaranteed "high capacity" Not sure about runtime though
I don't think they'll fit the chassis. We're not talking about Sub-C size anymore.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:13 AM   #74
Tech Master

Quote:
I don't think they'll fit the chassis. We're not talking about Sub-C size anymore.

Ben.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 04:41 AM   #75
Tech Champion

Quote:
Maybe not but i'd quite happily accomodate them anyday with a little adjustment here and there

The wife stops me being sane and the r/c stops me from going insane....
tc3team is offline   Reply With Quote