Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-19-2006, 02:01 PM   #31
Tech Regular

good ore bad i will buy anything thats says michael schumacher
Rasmus TbEvo IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:40 PM   #32
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

Maybe these cells with help you harness the strategy and power of the hacker-gods .

Powered by Hotwings, Rolling Rock, and the urge to race toy cars...
nf_ekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:51 PM   #33
Tech Rookie

which are inside these
michael schumacher 3700
Marvin-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 03:28 PM   #34
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-932
Hi,

from the Euros WarmUp:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...hmentid=142877
My cells, my charger...

I can even post you pictures of the cells in my car...

Cheers
Chris

Pffft!... I 've actally seen my new Hurricane IB 3800 cells go a bit higher than that!

They were almost at 5000 MAH! no lie!

-Lee
Leester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 05:45 PM   #35
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarkkom
More Hippocritical crap from another of f-1's pompous @$$es. Patrick Head condemns Schumacher for taking out Damon Hill in '94 when Senna did the EXACT SAME THING to Prost (Senna's teammate no less) not so many years before in Japan. Senna does something like this and hits his passion and desire to win, Michael does it and he's ruthless and underhanded.

Patrick Head, Frank Williams, and Ron Dennis spend more time talking out of butts than they do sitting on them.
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:10 PM   #36
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypressMidWest
More Hippocritical crap from another of f-1's pompous @$$es. Patrick Head condemns Schumacher for taking out Damon Hill in '94 when Senna did the EXACT SAME THING to Prost (Senna's teammate no less) not so many years before in Japan. Senna does something like this and hits his passion and desire to win, Michael does it and he's ruthless and underhanded.

Patrick Head, Frank Williams, and Ron Dennis spend more time talking out of butts than they do sitting on them.
Mate,
You hit the nail right on the head. What about when Senna tried to run Prost into the pitwall at Estoril, 1988 I believe. Prost feared for his life during that incident, yet it was done out of a desire to win!
WRXTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 06:19 PM   #37
Tech Fanatic

I'll wait for the Danica Patrick cells, not a winner, more for looks. May they will have her in a bikini on the cells.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:25 PM   #38
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabroom
I'll wait for the Danica Patrick cells, not a winner, more for looks. May they will have her in a bikini on the cells.
Yeah those would be swell, then you (or anyone) could really have an excuse for not placing well

What an over-hyped driver, guess they need the "sex-sells" factor to compete with nascar. (well at least Tony S. is into r/c racing for real,I cant talk down on that) On that note, I will says this years Indy 500 was amazing, what a finish (and typical sob-story from DP.... )

Powered by Hotwings, Rolling Rock, and the urge to race toy cars...
nf_ekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:58 PM   #39
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nf_ekt
Yeah those would be swell, then you (or anyone) could really have an excuse for not placing well

What an over-hyped driver, guess they need the "sex-sells" factor to compete with nascar. (well at least Tony S. is into r/c racing for real,I cant talk down on that) On that note, I will says this years Indy 500 was amazing, what a finish (and typical sob-story from DP.... )
Any excuse will help. Yes, that was a fantastic finish and the Andretti (sic ?) continues. Another wait till next year.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:25 PM   #40
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Its just a licensing/branding deal, you can even get Schumacher spoons for your Grandma's spoon collection if you want lol.

Go the Shumi!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 04:05 AM   #41
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabroom
As she is so light, they will have to be Lipo's

Talking of female drivers, there is Katherine Legge in the Champ Car Series running for the PKV team. Best finish so far this year in her rookie season is sixth. Last year she took three wins in the Toyota Atlantic series, third overall and top rookie!
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 04:16 AM   #42
Tech Master

Got to put my 2 pence worth in...

It is true that MS is a great driver however, you have to remember that not all his wins were down to his own talents alone. How's about all the other Ferrari drivers that had to either slow down or practically stop to let MS past for the win? Would he had still won all those championships without the help of the other team driver? I doubt it.

When he went to Ferrari, his input was key to the teams success, remember when he broke his leg at Silverstone, his team mate still won the next race but then because he was not testing due to the injury, the team kind of stalled with the development and got overtaken by quite a few of the other teams. Once he was back, they were flying again!

The events at Monaco a couple a weeks ago proove that as great a driver MS is, even he can screw up which is what I beleive he did during qualifying.

All the best, Chris.
wingman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 05:18 AM   #43
Tech Champion

Anyone fancy some Damon Hill World Champion cells,still packaged from 1996 never used..... with a massive 1400mah capacity

Its a joke,what will they have next? R/C Tyres made from the winning F1 car of 2005?

The wife stops me being sane and the r/c stops me from going insane....
tc3team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 05:55 AM   #44
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman2
Got to put my 2 pence worth in...

It is true that MS is a great driver however, you have to remember that not all his wins were down to his own talents alone. How's about all the other Ferrari drivers that had to either slow down or practically stop to let MS past for the win? Would he had still won all those championships without the help of the other team driver? I doubt it.

When he went to Ferrari, his input was key to the teams success, remember when he broke his leg at Silverstone, his team mate still won the next race but then because he was not testing due to the injury, the team kind of stalled with the development and got overtaken by quite a few of the other teams. Once he was back, they were flying again!

The events at Monaco a couple a weeks ago proove that as great a driver MS is, even he can screw up which is what I beleive he did during qualifying.

All the best, Chris.

you guys are pure fuckwits. how many toy racing car races have you won? let alone a 7 time world champion at the most elite motor sport possible.

you all say its all due to the car he drives. yes it does count. but look at his team-mates position relative to MS. His teammates are in the middle of the field whereas MS is winning.

Same situation with Alonso and Fisichella. Same machine, different results. Alonso is a special driver. and so too is MS. But remember MS is not in his late 30's so I dont think he would be as sharp as he was a few years ago.
Berkky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 06:00 AM   #45
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkky
you guys are pure fuckwits. how many toy racing car races have you won? let alone a 7 time world champion at the most elite motor sport possible.

you all say its all due to the car he drives. yes it does count. but look at his team-mates position relative to MS. His teammates are in the middle of the field whereas MS is winning.

Same situation with Alonso and Fisichella. Same machine, different results. Alonso is a special driver. and so too is MS. But remember MS is not in his late 30's so I dont think he would be as sharp as he was a few years ago.

So you think his fellow teamdrivers have the same support as MS? Like Yamaha is building the bikes around Edvards and not Rossi?
Wake up man. Everybody else have.
Anders Myrberg is offline   Reply With Quote