NTC3 SETUP

Reply

Old 06-06-2006, 01:12 PM
  #1  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
santinuchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: YOUNGSTOWN
Posts: 199
Default NTC3 SETUP

Whats goin on guys, I was just handed a ntc3 to run this summer but i'm clueless as to what to do to set it up properly to be a sound car, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
santinuchi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:21 PM
  #2  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (5)
 
rayhuang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Posts: 6,511
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

hey buddy-wrong thread!! try the nitro thread down one. I'll PM what you can do with a ntc3 if you really want to know HA!!
rayhuang is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:24 PM
  #3  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (38)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by santinuchi
Whats goin on guys, I was just handed a ntc3 to run this summer but i'm clueless as to what to do to set it up properly to be a sound car, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Step 1. Remove the nitro engine
Step 2. Replace with electric motor and batteries

or8ital is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:26 PM
  #4  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
santinuchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: YOUNGSTOWN
Posts: 199
Default i really wanna know

Originally Posted by rayhuang
hey buddy-wrong thread!! try the nitro thread down one. I'll PM what you can do with a ntc3 if you really want to know HA!!
i really wanna know ray!!!!
santinuchi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:27 PM
  #5  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
santinuchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: YOUNGSTOWN
Posts: 199
Default yeah

Originally Posted by or8ital
Step 1. Remove the nitro engine
Step 2. Replace with electric motor and batteries

thats what i was thinking!!!!
santinuchi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 06:09 PM
  #6  
Tech Fanatic
 
Kevin Boyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 997
Default

santinuchi,

AE has some really good set ups on there site you may want to check that out. Here is my E-mail address I help you out the best I can.

[email protected]

Later
Kevin Boyle
Kevin Boyle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 06:30 AM
  #7  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
santinuchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: YOUNGSTOWN
Posts: 199
Default thank you

Originally Posted by Kevin Boyle
santinuchi,

AE has some really good set ups on there site you may want to check that out. Here is my E-mail address I help you out the best I can.

[email protected]

Later
Kevin Boyle
thank you....
santinuchi is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service