R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2006, 06:44 PM   #16
Tech Master
 
Marty Peterson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomaak
Is it too early to send in a resume'? Or do you have enough drivers?
Get a copy off the website under setup fill it out and send it to me!
__________________
Here for the fun of it!

Selling HPI F10 Front Knuckles and Complete Rear Axles W/Diffs Ball and Gear.
W/12mm TC Hubs & W/14mm F1 Hubs Good for std bearing Pans cars. STD Bearings!
eBay item number: 200947192161,200947193175,200947187493
Marty Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:48 PM   #17
Tech Master
 
Marty Peterson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyB
you should move the motor in front of the spurgear so you could run saddle packs then move servo to the right side of the car. then you could wheel that!!
we have looked at that sa well!
__________________
Here for the fun of it!

Selling HPI F10 Front Knuckles and Complete Rear Axles W/Diffs Ball and Gear.
W/12mm TC Hubs & W/14mm F1 Hubs Good for std bearing Pans cars. STD Bearings!
eBay item number: 200947192161,200947193175,200947187493
Marty Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:10 PM   #18
Tech Master
 
Mark G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: chicago
Posts: 1,268
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mark G
Default

WOW Marty your cars look great! Might need to try one if I see you at IRP or trackside. Keep up the good work
Mark G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:39 PM   #19
Tech Master
 
Marty Peterson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G
WOW Marty your cars look great! Might need to try one if I see you at IRP or trackside. Keep up the good work
Mark G Thanks I did try to get out with the prototype (photo above) last weekend but orders just keep me way to busy. The prototype left for Cali Today and I am almost done with First Production Car Now still need to make the new Chassis but Carbon fiber will not be in till monday next week but I will post Pictures of it with the Prototype Chassis later tonight.

And If I ever get cought up with the F201SCFPRO orders and The New 2WD F206F1 orders I may make it up there or out to IRP.

See you there

Axiom Some of the best motors this company has ever run!!!!!!!
__________________
Here for the fun of it!

Selling HPI F10 Front Knuckles and Complete Rear Axles W/Diffs Ball and Gear.
W/12mm TC Hubs & W/14mm F1 Hubs Good for std bearing Pans cars. STD Bearings!
eBay item number: 200947192161,200947193175,200947187493

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 06-05-2006 at 08:08 PM.
Marty Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:01 PM   #20
Tech Master
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Dirt-Racer
Default

A little off topic but im curious as to what platform is the 4wd buggy on?. Im taking a real interest on the F1 chasis, sweet
Dirt-Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:08 PM   #21
Tech Master
 
Marty Peterson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,777
Default

I would say it is a mix of cars kinda like our F1 car then mix in the PREDATOR X10 and our touring car! So I would say suspension like our F1 car just the layout then the looks of the coolest looking Buggy PREDATOR X10 and the drive system of our touring car and one in a shaft drive. and after testing The 2 of them next Month or there after I will post pics as well.

And the one we will produce
__________________
Here for the fun of it!

Selling HPI F10 Front Knuckles and Complete Rear Axles W/Diffs Ball and Gear.
W/12mm TC Hubs & W/14mm F1 Hubs Good for std bearing Pans cars. STD Bearings!
eBay item number: 200947192161,200947193175,200947187493
Marty Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:41 PM   #22
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,152
Default

Hmm....Nice...

Particularly the F1...
Ben.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:51 PM   #23
Tech Master
 
Marty Peterson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.C
Hmm....Nice...

Particularly the F1...
Thank you!
__________________
Here for the fun of it!

Selling HPI F10 Front Knuckles and Complete Rear Axles W/Diffs Ball and Gear.
W/12mm TC Hubs & W/14mm F1 Hubs Good for std bearing Pans cars. STD Bearings!
eBay item number: 200947192161,200947193175,200947187493
Marty Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:14 PM   #24
Tech Master
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Dirt-Racer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Peterson
I would say it is a mix of cars kinda like our F1 car then mix in the PREDATOR X10 and our touring car! So I would say suspension like our F1 car just the layout then the looks of the coolest looking Buggy PREDATOR X10 and the drive system of our touring car and one in a shaft drive. and after testing The 2 of them next Month or there after I will post pics as well.

And the one we will produce
Ohh ok, so you mean to say it isnt the car next to the pic of the touring car you have up top? I thought it was going to be based on the xx4 for a sec, guess you guys have a different car altogether then?
Dirt-Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:19 PM   #25
Tech Master
 
Marty Peterson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer
Ohh ok, so you mean to say it isnt the car next to the pic of the touring car you have up top? I thought it was going to be based on the xx4 for a sec, guess you guys have a different car altogether then?
No that is a body under it is part of the Chassis see when the XXX4 first came out years ago I took a HPI Rs4 Pro or Pro 2 I think it was and took all the Losi suspension parts and put them on my Chassis and out of the 2 cars I made the first HPI PRO 4X4 Dirt Buggy but I think that was back in like 93 or 95 or something like that This is a all New Car! I have been working on for years on paper.
__________________
Here for the fun of it!

Selling HPI F10 Front Knuckles and Complete Rear Axles W/Diffs Ball and Gear.
W/12mm TC Hubs & W/14mm F1 Hubs Good for std bearing Pans cars. STD Bearings!
eBay item number: 200947192161,200947193175,200947187493
Marty Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:23 PM   #26
Tech Master
 
Marty Peterson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,777
Default

here is a pic of the front end just came off the mill. working on the rear now so come back in an hour.
__________________
Here for the fun of it!

Selling HPI F10 Front Knuckles and Complete Rear Axles W/Diffs Ball and Gear.
W/12mm TC Hubs & W/14mm F1 Hubs Good for std bearing Pans cars. STD Bearings!
eBay item number: 200947192161,200947193175,200947187493

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 08-03-2008 at 01:48 PM.
Marty Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:45 PM   #27
Tech Master
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Dirt-Racer
Default

Forgive me but im a little confused but do you mean your going to make a belt car whilst another will be built using shaft drive?

Not being cheeky or anything but as TC is so popular with many new cars always coming out, would'nt it have been better to come out with the buggy as this form of racing is on the up again?
Dirt-Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:17 PM   #28
Tech Master
 
Marty Peterson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,777
Default

We are making a 4X4 Dirt buggy one in shaft and one in belt and the one that works out the best will go into production or maybe both but I have been working on a touring car for a year and No I feel it is the best time to come out with a New touring car! the best of what is out there today Well we have never seen before so many top of the line cars. If our car can win over the cars out today then we are telling to world Hey Look at us.!!!!

See they will not come to my back yard to play (F1) so we will go to theres(touring car)!
As for companies making more and more cars yes I think it is crazy to have a New car every year. But it is all about the bottom line to most of them.

See we buy it because of the name or because It won the worlds!!! H#@$l you could come out with a trash can on wheels if it wins and you have the NAME behind it people will run out and buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I will make F1 Cars Touring Cars Dirt 4X4 Buggies and maybe more. I am the only one here doing it all so bottom line will not mean much to me and as for the cars we make well I have raced for over 20 years and I put all of that into making cars one at a time. Kinda like Ferrari hand made (cnc Machining) LOL one car at a time!!!!! not some plastic production run.
Plus have you ever got a car that was missing something or damaged good luck with the big boy's out there here we deal with you one on one like you were my only customer. that is what we offer. we are out to sell racing cars!!

It is my name running around on that track as well as your pride!
__________________
Here for the fun of it!

Selling HPI F10 Front Knuckles and Complete Rear Axles W/Diffs Ball and Gear.
W/12mm TC Hubs & W/14mm F1 Hubs Good for std bearing Pans cars. STD Bearings!
eBay item number: 200947192161,200947193175,200947187493
Marty Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:38 PM   #29
Tech Master
 
Dirt-Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cali4nia
Posts: 1,226
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Dirt-Racer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Peterson
We are making a 4X4 Dirt buggy one in shaft and one in belt and the one that works out the best will go into production or maybe both but I have been working on a touring car for a year and No I feel it is the best time to come out with a New touring car! the best of what is out there today Well we have never seen before so many top of the line cars. If our car can win over the cars out today then we are telling to world Hey Look at us.!!!!

See they will not come to my back yard to play (F1) so we will go to theres(touring car)!
As for companies making more and more cars yes I think it is crazy to have a New car every year. But it is all about the bottom line to most of them.

See we buy it because of the name or because It won the worlds!!! H#@$l you could come out with a trash can on wheels if it wins and you have the NAME behind it people will run out and buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I will make F1 Cars Touring Cars Dirt 4X4 Buggies and maybe more. I am the only one here doing it all so bottom line will not mean much to me and as for the cars we make well I have raced for over 20 years and I put all of that into making cars one at a time. Kinda like Ferrari hand made (cnc Machining) LOL one car at a time!!!!! not some plastic production run.
Plus have you ever got a car that was missing something or damaged good luck with the big boy's out there here we deal with you one on one like you were my only customer. that is what we offer. we are out to sell racing cars!!

It is my name running around on that track as well as your pride!
Holy shiets, im lost for words, lol. I wish you luck in your endevour and will keep a close eye on your thread and progress. I look forward when you get further developments on your buggy. Im glad another has stepped into the realms of buggy car let alone the 4wd arena, i see better times ahead . GL dude!!
Dirt-Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:50 PM   #30
Tech Master
 
Marty Peterson's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,777
Default

Thanks Like I said along time ago MLP is here to stay!

Were just going to go about it in a whole nother way!
__________________
Here for the fun of it!

Selling HPI F10 Front Knuckles and Complete Rear Axles W/Diffs Ball and Gear.
W/12mm TC Hubs & W/14mm F1 Hubs Good for std bearing Pans cars. STD Bearings!
eBay item number: 200947192161,200947193175,200947187493
Marty Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fte Tc3 Touring car tagalong_74 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 21 04-12-2008 08:52 PM
MLP X10P4 V2 ONE OF A KIND!!!!! For Sale Fred Perkins R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 16 12-19-2006 06:44 PM
Touring Shumacher 99 Nitro On-Road 7 10-20-2004 12:18 PM
Nitro touring for electric touring iflybyu R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 09-28-2003 11:44 PM
Touring car Steve R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 7 09-19-2002 09:07 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:38 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net