Search

e-Station Chargers/dischargers/balancers

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 08:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default e-Station Chargers/dischargers/balancers

Anyone used any of their equipment?
They have some interesting offerings, especially near the top of their line, like the 701/902 chargers, and BC-5 balancer.

If anyone else is interested, the manuals for most, if not all, e-Station equipment is available at http://www.bantamtek.com on the individual items page. I see the 501DX being sold on eBay by various vendors, but that's liek the only model I can find there.

The 902 is an interesting one, as it has dual outputs, discharges to 9.9A, Motor break-in up to 20A, supports lithiums, supports 2 external loads for higher DCH rates, temp sensor, and to top it off, has a USB port to connect to the computer and see analysis graphs of CHG/DCH.

Any comments/experience with them?
Old 05-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Tech Master

I didn't check out any pricing, but seems like a pretty solid charger with all those features, kinda like the DTX Ice on PCP
I like that you can break in motors up to 20A
Another neat feature I saw on their site is how you can connect all the devices together, synergy
Old 05-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by XrayFK
I didn't check out any pricing, but seems like a pretty solid charger with all those features, kinda like the DTX Ice on PCP
I like that you can break in motors up to 20A
Another neat feature I saw on their site is how you can connect all the devices together, synergy
The lithium balancer? yeah - pretty cool.
Can't find 'em anywhere though. I find the lower end 301dx/501dx, but not the 701 or 902.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Tech Master

Searched off google and found:
http://www.quickheli.com/chargers.htm
http://century-rc.com/ecs/p2.asp?ItemClass1=Charger
Old 05-19-2006, 04:33 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by XrayFK

Ahhhhh...... Much thanks Young Grasshoppa...
Old 06-15-2007, 03:47 AM
Tech Adept

Default e-station 701

i got one and it looks good. They boast that it will not overheat at all. I observed that when it really heats up, the amp supply goes down, then it coolsdown and reverts to normal charging again. Charging a bat of 6 x 4200 looks like the batts are fitted with an ECG. There are 8 + small wires that I had a hard time installing since there is no instruction for its installation. Finally fixed it via trial and error, with errors reflecting on the led display.

Looks perfect save for the lipo balancer that is not included. With a push of a button, you will know the capacity of EACH batt that you are chargin and what EACH can offer after the charge.

The manual sucks though. Lots of misspelled words, and some logic of instructions are missing. The heat sensor is working but the USB is a business come on. You will have to buy the program separately costing US15.