Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CTXD or Spintec Battery manager

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The purpose behind your delay is certainly to arrange it so that you receive a true solution to your needed warranty repair/replacement. It is probably not in anyone's best interest to send you a unit that may become faulty again.
Me thinks it was a bad design when it was shipped. I had it go out twice on me, and I was extra careful the second time to try to not have it fail on me. But I guess I wasn't diligent enough, I guess I didn't wear my anti-static wrist band when touching it.

Now it's been 6 weeks for me waiting on this, and then hearing that new version is coming out.

To compond the poor support, I emailed about getting my cell master fixed. I noticed that one of the fans went out and when I was discharging, I would get a too hot error message. When I email them, my email seems to be ignored. Maybe any of you know if I can replace the fan myself, or do I need to send it into the black hole of customer service.

Another not too good sign, is that the web site is down: http://www.teammuchmore.com/, so I can't look up warranty info or find out how to send in repairs.

Great product, too bad customer service is in the dumpster.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I think if you look around on here you will find Jame's email address. He is the owner of Much More USA. Im sure he will help you. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Andrew Cartright still work there? Another possible contact for you. Instead of complaining about the service, you already did that now, go get the problem fixed. When you finally get ahold of someone, then bring up your situation. Much More seems pretty stand up....I bet they will help you every way then can.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I think if you look around on here you will find Jame's email address. He is the owner of Much More USA. Im sure he will help you. If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Andrew Cartright still work there? Another possible contact for you. Instead of complaining about the service, you already did that now, go get the problem fixed. When you finally get ahold of someone, then bring up your situation. Much More seems pretty stand up....I bet they will help you every way then can.
Who do you think I was emailing, no other than James Kim of Team Much More USA himself. Guess he must be too busy posting and reading forums rather than checking his email inbox and responding to customer inquries.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:56 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bob Barry
Iv emailed James 5 times in the last 2+ months since my ctx-d has been out for service and I have YET to get a response
Old 05-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Tech Adept

Default MuchMore Racing James

Hi Guys.

man, i see lots of my name in this thread.
Ok, Tsquare got his CTXD already, darin's CTXD is on it's way with cell master fan.

jtracing - can you pm me with your name, address and your email.

repairing CTXD took sometime for me to get familiar with.
I apologize for the delays.

james