R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   any girls that rc? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/11361-any-girls-rc.html)

snoboardin 01-01-2003 08:52 PM

any girls that rc?

i am a girl and like rc very much. its so fun! i never break and am so fast! i run a 7 double and x-ray evo2 !

are there any other girls out there that rc ?

o and i need a bf. preferably with a webcam or digi cam

snoboardin 01-01-2003 08:53 PM

my pic

1 Attachment(s)
o and heres my pic.

Neil Rabara 01-01-2003 09:04 PM

There are several young girls and women who do race. But not a whole lot I've seen on the forums. By the way, you chose a great car. Good luck.

popsracer 01-01-2003 09:08 PM

girls out there that rc ?

snoboardin;

My Daughter :lol: Trixie would like to meet you.:lol: (it's a joke)

Seriously, there is a 9 year old girl in Washington that is REALLY good. She's had her picture in some of the R/C magazines already.
I think her Dad goes by Smitty in the Nitro forums here. Send him a E-mail or PM. He seems like a nice person.

Boomer 01-02-2003 01:45 AM

There's a girl named Debbie around here in Southern Cal that races with her brother and has her Dad as her pit guy.

She's pretty good and we all love her smile when she beats her brother! :D

lee82gx 01-02-2003 02:51 AM

Now why do i have a feeling her pic will be downloaded more times than an xray selling for 20 bucks?:p :p
welcome to this testoterone soaked community.we're all nice ppl.really.

ijnek 01-02-2003 03:00 AM

hmmm,...we dun get any opposite gender racing at where i am...sad sad story...

hmmm,...but then again,my ego is not hurt by a lady passing my car...hehee

popsracer 01-02-2003 09:01 AM

any other girls out there that rc ?

Guys;

Now why do i have a feeling her pic will be downloaded more times than an xray selling for 20 bucks?
104 times in less than 24 hours! What a bunch of DOGS we are. Has anyone thought that this may be some guy just having fun with us?

johnbull 01-02-2003 09:03 AM

Hi guys. Greetings from Malta.

Fastest RC lady I know of is Samantha Barnard in UK.

She won the 1/10th IC on road British championship last year. She races a Yokomo GT4. She has been going out with Chris Grainger - himself an ex British champ some years back - for many years, and I believe still does.

Many years ago.........1995 or 96 if my memory serves me well, my son and I were at a meeting at Mendip, in England. Josh broke his car in practice and Sam's dad Tony Barnard loaned Josh Sam's spare car with which to race.

Does anybody know what has become of Tony. I believe he is no longer in the RC trade.

We had a young lady racing here in Malta up to about 4 years ago. She was pretty good.

Funnily enough, at the track a few days ago a pretty young lady introduced hereself and said she was interested in starting RC.

I said she was more than welcome. Makes a change, doesn't it!

regards

Joe from sunny Malta.

IMPACTPLAYR 01-02-2003 09:51 AM

What about Vicki Blackstock?? she pretty darned good too!

lucyinthesky 01-02-2003 10:42 AM

I'm a chick that races. :sneaky:

IMPACTPLAYR 01-02-2003 10:54 AM

Higher attendance of lady racers would definately boost male racer attendance at most tracks, Just one problem though.....

HAHA!!! YOU GOT BEAT BY THE TROPHY GIRL!!!! J/K!!!

wyd 01-02-2003 01:26 PM

Our local shop is run by a Husband and Wife. The wife is a very good racer when she actually gets time to race. Allison does well but just needs some spare time to get to run a little more. It is hard to race, run the races, and take care of customers in the hobby shop.

DavidAlford 01-02-2003 02:35 PM

176 downloads already....blahahahaha

Anyways, my best friends little sis raced for a couple of years. She got pretty good in the novice class. But she grew out of it. If you'll go down to the chat forums and look for the WRG thread you'll find a lot more who are into it.

futureal 01-02-2003 03:42 PM

Dang, there goes all my bandwidth. Server bills go up when girls post their pictures! haha

And yea, it is probably a joke.