2006 REEDY RACE

You're on Page 40 of 45
Go to
  • More then likely Josh was running the car he designed, the same car he used at Cleveland...
  • From what I could see, Josh was running something with saddle packs. Possibly something derived from his car last year? Who knows.
  • That car Cyrul was running was very interesting..

As well as the Associated prototypes..

-O
  • Thad,
    Thanks for that setup you gave me, it was dialed. I gained almost .5 second per lap and the car was so easy to drive, especially in the S section.
  • Quote: From what I could see, Josh was running something with saddle packs. Possibly something derived from his car last year? Who knows.
    Josh was running his design prototype. It has been refined since Cleveland.
    If Kyosho doesn't build this car then they will NEVER be a force in TC.
  • Josh's prototype looks like a RC Lab 7.0 chassis. The mid motor and saddle pack configuration is not something new. OVA and Alex Racing had some cars like that before Losi made thier XX-4 and OFNA made their OB-4 (EP). The motor in the center make the car handling very neutral and the saddle pack make the chassis roll better side to side in the back.

The pictures show early Josh's prototype car which with a weird steering crank!

2006 REEDY RACE-kyosho-prototype-1.jpg   2006 REEDY RACE-kyosho-prototype-2.jpg  

• looks like a jrx-s mixed with something gnarly. very strange but, hey, whatever works.
  • that car is freaking wicked
  • The car in the pics was last years test car. That car was made strictly to test some "out there" concepts that I always wanted to try. The car that I ran at this year's Reedy Race was a much more refined evolution of that car.
  • Very different steering, nice to see something totally different.
  • Exactly...its getting boring now, all the cars are the same!

Any pics of the current car Josh?
  • Scho - I think a few people managed to snap shots but we asked people not to at the race. I can't post any.... Sorry....
  • Fair enough, thanks anyway

Worth a try?
  • Quote: How many people "fair dinkumed" their chairs last weekend at the race...?

LoL Steve, Dont tell me this is a common saying in the pits in the U.S?

Its aussie slang which means "For real" or in a different context"your shitting me".

You been watching too much Crocodile Dundee.
  • Any movies we can download so we can enjoy what happened for those who didn't make the swim across the Atlantic