R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-15-2006, 07:16 PM   #121
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypressMidWest
Good Luck KB!!! Hope everything goes well.

Thank bro

Warner: Yah.. entry fee was more expensive.. but like Eric said, you got a LOT of swag in addition to those meals. I was just suggesting a Turkey Dinner/// as it IS thanksgiving.. I kinda miss that dinner.. LOL..

Iv been going to cleveland for years and as of now, dont plan on missing it.. I was just blown away by the other race last year.. and there is no reason cleveland cannot be on par.. It already has the cult following.. so half the battle is won..

I bet this year will be great though.. baseing that thought on reading Mr. Bills posts.. he seems very interested in stepping it up.. and that is fantastic! His efforts will show.. Either it will be cleveland 06' or it will be "CLEVELAND 06'"

Keith
Old 05-15-2006, 08:44 PM   #122
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Guys thanks for the great suggestions and comments we always try to do our best for you guys the racers but please keep in mind not everything is possible somethings just don't work for whatever reason.But I know mr.bill will do all he can within reason and has been doing so for many years.that being said I know mr.bill has a few more idea's that I again can not talk about so stay tuned guys for more great things to come and trust me when I say this it will be "CLEVELAND 06"

Last edited by bill941; 05-15-2006 at 09:47 PM.
bill941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:49 PM   #123
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G
What days is the race...?
Same as last year?
Yes bud it is the same time this year we should hopefully have a entry form very very soon for you guys!
Old 05-16-2006, 09:50 AM   #124
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mark G

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill941
Yes bud it is the same time this year we should hopefully have a entry form very very soon for you guys!

cool thanks, just hope its over my thanksgiving break.
Mark G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 06:31 PM   #125
Tech Addict

Default US Indoor Champs 2006

The link to book your on line reservation at the hotel is work at our web site www.indoorchamps.com look under hotel info , book early rooms with two beds go fast.we will have the entry form and handbook up we hope next week still making some changes, best of luck to all when the world comes to Cleveland
MR.BILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:09 PM   #126
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to hardey
Default race

I was planning on going to this race. Do you have to be invited to it or what do I need to do to race?
hardey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 02:50 AM   #127
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to 1armed1

All you need to do is sign up and make reservations.
1armed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 04:31 AM   #128
Tech Addict

You can send me a email with your home address and we will put on the mailing list. [email protected] check our web page www.indoorchamps.com we will post the entry form and hand book soon
Old 05-25-2006, 05:09 AM   #129
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Unhappy US INDOOR CHAMPS!!!!...its going to be different not going

Well Cleveland to me used to be one of my favorites up untill last year...
I dont think i will be coming back ever!
You guys make sure that if you have an accident and Mr Tom Moore (head honcho) finds out...make sure you call your credit card company and stop authorization on your card immediately
Yup i was the guy whos GFX didnt load software and battery charged at a rivergate 30 amp load
Yup that battery spewed molton crap all over the room hitting the wall across the room
Yup i was the guy they called the cops on
Yup i was the guy who was charged 1200 usd for 770 in damages that good ol Tom Moore tried to soak me for (lucky i have balls! and fought through the bull WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANYONE even when asked?)
Yup i was the guy who had the worst race weekend of the whole 500 well 499 or 470 whatever lol.....
Yup i had 2500 dollars put on my credit card...stressin...3 weeks before christmas
Yup i emailed the VP of Holiday Inn and he said hed give the guy a slap on the wrist...thanks..
Yup emailed Mr Bill but ummm i think im still waiting but what could he do??
Yup i got looked at like a criminal cause i had an accident
Yup i got talked to like a little boy...im 34 years old married soon to be family
Yup it was three weeks before christmas
Yup it happened at the start of the quallifiers friday morning (nice eh?)
Yup im just scrapeing the edge of this whole story there is so so much more to add...but i wont....
like i said i wont be going to this race ever again
I think more could have been done about this
I think Mr Bill does have some kind of pull and i stated that i knew it was my fault and i wasnt trying to get out of paying but the way that they treated me at hotel was disrespectful and rude
I think as a race promoter with as much clout as he has youd think i would even get an email back? nope....Maybe you forgot Mr bill Maybe you chose to forget but has anything came of this? Ive been coming to your race bringing new people everytime! every single time new people! since 2002 i believe i think that should have some sort of bearing...enough said
SKY RC
Exotek
endler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:39 AM   #130
Tech Addict

Hey bud I talked to you a little last year shortly after that all happened.I am sorry to hear won't be coming back.I know mr.bill did talk to the hotel if I am not mistaken but I don't believe he could do anything for you.As with all things like this mr.bill doesn't own the hotel nor can he tell them what to do when damages happen.Basicly it's up to the hotel to determine the correct action to be taken.I can't speak on the emails sent as I would have no idea what emails mr.bill did or didn't not get on this subject.I know he felt bad for ya but I like I said when damages happen it's between the racer and the hotel mr.bill has nothing to do with that part.I just figured I would let you know hopefully you will come back and see us again sometime bud!
Old 05-25-2006, 04:58 PM   #131
Tech Addict

like i said i didnt expect the charges to be waived from the get go
i know mr bill doesnt own the hotel comon really?........
would have been nice to hear this from mr bill himself that he did indeed talk with the hotel?
youd think that with a race this large with this many people if someone has an accident youd think that they would treat the 500+ guests from the race with a little more decencey i really think that needed to be addressed (i payed for everything i am not a guy with a full ride from anyone, i do recieve help but very minimal last year)
i was hopeing for anything really since my race was absolutely ruined (i didnt even run my mains....to much paperwork to do before i left so i wouldnt get screwed over!) very bad taste in my mouth still...danny from smc sent me 2 replacement packs (cheers to smcs customer support) he really didnt have to do that! Danny was very compassionate...thats about the length of compassion i recieved...other than the POLICE OFFICER helping ME out so I wouldnt get screwed for stuff that WASNT damaged! You can call him Dan Luiciano (216)524-1234 he can tell you how ridculous it really was im sure (if he remembers witch im sure wont be the case after all it was almost a 3/4 of a year ago) now why would i have that police officers number...beacause they tried to screw me...bottom line

Would you go back!
SKY RC
Exotek
Old 05-25-2006, 05:04 PM   #132
Tech Addict

I am sorry for what happen to you at the Champs last year,but as I said on the day this happen I had no control over what the hotel did,I did send you a email and told you the same thing. It was between you and the hotel it was a bad day for all.I really am sorry and maybe you will come and rejoin us some day
Old 05-25-2006, 05:54 PM   #133
Tech Addict

I save up money every year for this race (put a little here and there aside so the wife doesnt string me up) rooms are pricey and so is the entry but i always seem to pull it off one way or another..it wasnt a bad day for the hotel one bit...they new they were getting payed they had my credit card and me by the nutz and it wasnt like it was a bunch of kids partying in a room burning up the place IT HAPPENED AT 6-7 IN THE MORNING!! ahh im not going to recap the events...ive had enough
SKY RC
Exotek
Old 05-25-2006, 06:47 PM   #134
Tech Addict

You can send me a email with your home address and we will put on the mailing list. [email protected] check our web page www.indoorchamps.com we will post the entry form and hand book soon
Old 05-25-2006, 06:48 PM   #135
Tech Addict

The link to book your on line reservation at the hotel is work at our web site www.indoorchamps.com look under hotel info , book early rooms with two beds go fast.we will have the entry form and handbook up we hope next week still making some changes, best of luck to all when the world comes to Cleveland