R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-13-2006, 10:42 AM   #106
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

ick put me outta business for exclusive results. of course that just means I can spend more time working on my stuff.
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:27 PM   #107
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashrcracer
ick put me outta business for exclusive results. of course that just means I can spend more time working on my stuff.
Hope i didnt step on toes suggesting that, Rob...
Old 05-13-2006, 02:25 PM   #108
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

no kb skeen always gives me a hard time about not working on my stuff as much as I work on the pictures and results. I'll still have the video cams on the room TV if I can help it. I got some more cable so I can split them up a bit more and cover more of the track. and pictures and video of course.
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 10:54 PM   #109
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I am sure we can still use your results and pictures boss.
bill941 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:16 PM   #110
Tech Addict

Default US Indoor Champs 2006

Will have a on line reservation for the hotel in and a day or two. We are bring back the pizza party on Sat nite , and also concouse best of paint, look for more details in a day or two www.indoorchamps.com
MR.BILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:18 PM   #111
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mark G

What days is the race...?
Same as last year?
Mark G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:28 PM   #112
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.BILL
Will have a on line reservation for the hotel in and a day or two. We are bring back the pizza party on Sat nite , and also concouse best of paint, look for more details in a day or two www.indoorchamps.com

Instead of a pizza party, on saturday night.. why not have one big thanksgiving dinner.. seeing as the only other option is Dennys.. and well.. haha.. its Dennys..

Not to bring up other venues to compare to... but at the "other" race you get two buffets... and they arent like the Holiday Inn Independance, breakfast buffet.. that costs 8.00 and gets you a few choices... this is nearly a full buffet.. with great food... and tons of desserts... ect... 1st class all the way..

just an idea!

Keith
Old 05-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #113
alb
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm food.

KB, You a Dad yet?
alb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:59 PM   #114
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alb
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm food.

KB, You a Dad yet?
Nope.. but seems like very very soon.. she is actually calling the doctor as i type.. to see if we should head over to the Hospital!

Contractions for the last 24 hrs on and off.. and now, after dinner- all the sudden 2min apart! Spaghetti W/ Sausage.... might have gotten the ball rollin..

Keith
Old 05-15-2006, 05:00 PM   #115
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to 1armed1

As long as I don't have to stand at Denny's for 3 hours before being seated I'm happy.
1armed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:49 PM   #116
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1armed1
As long as I don't have to stand at Denny's for 3 hours before being seated I'm happy.
If memory serves me correct... you wern't alone for those three cold hours!! (and that didn't include the wait time after we were seated)
John Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:51 PM   #117
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
Instead of a pizza party, on saturday night.. why not have one big thanksgiving dinner.. seeing as the only other option is Dennys.. and well.. haha.. its Dennys..

Not to bring up other venues to compare to... but at the "other" race you get two buffets... and they arent like the Holiday Inn Independance, breakfast buffet.. that costs 8.00 and gets you a few choices... this is nearly a full buffet.. with great food... and tons of desserts... ect... 1st class all the way..

just an idea!

Keith
Just out of curiosity, what was the entry fee for that "other" race you mentioned??
John Warner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:57 PM   #118
Team EAM

Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Warner
Just out of curiosity, what was the entry fee for that "other" race you mentioned??
Last year it was 120.00 for stock and you also got 100.00+ worth of stuff given when you checked in (Goodie bag). It included a Parma Alpha body, tire compound, titanium screws, silver solder and a bunch of other nice items..

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:04 PM   #119
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to 1armed1

John
If it wasn't for the well humored company I prolly would have got in trouble.
1armed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:14 PM   #120
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
Nope.. but seems like very very soon.. she is actually calling the doctor as i type.. to see if we should head over to the Hospital!

Contractions for the last 24 hrs on and off.. and now, after dinner- all the sudden 2min apart! Spaghetti W/ Sausage.... might have gotten the ball rollin..

Keith
Good Luck KB!!! Hope everything goes well.
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
CypressMidWest is offline   Reply With Quote