R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-22-2006, 10:29 AM   #991
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (99%+)

Where are the pics? I need something to hold me over for the long ride....
Old 11-22-2006, 11:40 AM   #992
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprsme
Where are the pics? I need something to hold me over for the long ride....

I thought we talked about that.. Just drive....

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 11:44 AM   #993
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

We will be broadcasting this race on LiveRC.com. With this race, we have a ton of new features ready for release... 4+ cameras, live and pre-recorded interviews, a video archive of all the races so you can download them in high quality when the race is done, an event picture archive, driver profiles, and more. We will also be broadcasting a live phone interview with Matt Francis on Saturday to see how the retired life (from r/c at least) is going.

FantasyRC is also now up and running for this race. Just like Fantasy Football, you can create a team and earn points based on how your team finishes. We should have some great prizes for the winners at the end of the event! For more information on how to play, go to FantasyRC.com. You can create your team right in the LiveRC screen, so to get started just go into the Cleveland race screen, then click "Play FantasyRC" in the upper right. You can modify your team as many times as you would like, so keep watching the practice times to see who you may want to add or drop. The moment the first heat gets on the track, no more teams may be created or edited, so be sure to get your team set before Friday morning!
Old 11-22-2006, 11:53 AM   #994
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

how about these pictures from last night

http://www.rc50.com/modules.php?name...nails&album=34
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 01:23 PM   #995
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to Agent38

it's beautiful outside, it's Thanksgiving week, and I am in a hotel room for 5 days sniffing paragon...... ahh.... everything is right in the world
Agent38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:56 PM   #996
Tech Apprentice

Come on somebody, practice has been going on for hours, there must be something new, or somebody really fast.

Any new stuff?
OldNSlow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 06:58 PM   #997
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to G Ace Send a message via Yahoo to G Ace

Is it too late to sign up yet?
G Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:21 PM   #998
Tech Elite

not much going on not everybody here yet. I do have the webcam going right now chekc it out over here
http://www.rc50.com/a/webcam.htm
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:41 PM   #999
Tech Elite

posted more pictures over here
http://www.rc50.com/modules.php?name...nails&album=34
Old 11-22-2006, 08:33 PM   #1000
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Reports I've heard back so far is that the track is REALLY bumpy again this year...

I though that there was new wood being purchased for this year's event? Was this indeed the case?
ChrisP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 08:54 PM   #1001
Tech Apprentice

Looking at the pictures I can see what appears to be waves where the cars are probably airborn.
OldNSlow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:04 PM   #1002
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to L.Fairtrace

I think the fast line on the back straight is to triple double the whoops section.

180 and 360 Raceway. Best on the East Coast. Take your pick
L.Fairtrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:18 PM   #1003
Tech Elite

I haven't seen the track myself (I arrive Friday), but the dark spots in the carpet are not bumps, the carpet at the IIC was delivered with dark spots as well.

Official software of: ROAR Nationals, IIC, Cactus Classic, Indoor Champs, Reedy Race and Trackside Hobbies in Brookfield, WI!
RC Scoring Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 11:02 PM   #1004
Tech Elite

head over to the cam and watch them work out the bumps and yes the I was told it is the glue for the backing that came through.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:06 PM   #1005
Tech Elite

One of the racers sent me a message and said the track is bumpy but they are working on it. I will bring my new Losi 8ight and I doubt I will find any bumps!

Official software of: ROAR Nationals, IIC, Cactus Classic, Indoor Champs, Reedy Race and Trackside Hobbies in Brookfield, WI!
RC Scoring Pro is offline   Reply With Quote