Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lrp Phaser Sport

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Lrp Phaser Sport

does anyone know whether this receiver will work with the ko propo mars r?

thanks
Old 05-05-2006, 02:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I got this off another site.. I would assume since it says existing xstal can be used it is universal.. If it was only for specific model radios it would most likley say for which.. i checked 20+ sites and none stated for sure what radios it worked with.. i know a buddy of mine had a phazer pro with a ko and it worked fine. i would assume this has the same technology..

The Phaser Sport has what it takes to be a world receiver! Whether you pursue your hobby on land, on water, in the air, with nitro drive or electric drive, the LRP Phaser Sport meets the requirements of every kind of model. Up to 4 servos can be run independently through 4 separate channels, enabling you to control even the most complex models, such as function models and RC monster trucks. With the Phaser Sport, LRP proves that top-class technology and quality do not have to be expensive!

NO INTERFERENCE Top-mounted antenna: the antenna located on the upper side of the housing provides interference-free operation.
NO VIBRATIONS The crystal insert system is designed to allow the crystals to be mounted free of vibrations. The existing crystals can be used.
SAFETY The Phaser Sport is fully functional down to an input voltage of only 3V, i.e. it provides maximum safety.
4 SEPARATE CHANNELS The Phaser Sport has 4 usable channels, which means that up to 4 servos can be operated on it. This makes the Phaser Sport a real multitalent capable of handling even the most difficult reception tasks. Needless to say, an AMB Personal Transponder or other lap counter system can be connected to channel 3 or 4.
ELECTRIC + NITRO The Phaser Sport supports both nitro and electric drives.
ON LAND AND WATER AND IN THE AIR Thanks to the extremely wide range of capabilities provided by its 4 channels, the Phaser Sport is suitable for use in model cars, boats, aircraft, and even in function models.
Its available on 27 and 40 Mhz with only 18gr of weight.