Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TiR online shopping is horrible.

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 07:04 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

MattW: I would like to believe it was just a lone bad one. Cause you do have to love the light weight and light price on thier pinions. I planned on replacing my entire stock of pinions with their stuff because of the light weight and low cost....until I ran that first one.

So maybe I'll give their pinions another try.
Old 12-28-2002, 02:23 PM
Tech Master

I can only comment on what i know. None of my pinions have any problems, and all of the other dirvers that i know running them have no problems either with 48 or 64.
Old 12-28-2002, 04:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by James Nguyen
Billy at Speedworld Raceway has TiR stuff in stock.
James, do you know if he stocks TiR ti outdrives for the tc3?
Old 12-28-2002, 07:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

proud,
not sure if he stocks those. i know he has a bunch of the stuff for the xxx-s but you could call him at 916.783.8864 to ask him. if he doesnt have it then he could order it for you. takes about three days to get their stuff in.
Old 12-30-2002, 04:20 AM
tir
Tech Initiate

Apologies to all customers who have experienced delays in receiving TIR products. We have in the passed experienced some techincal problems but these have all now been resolved. Moreover, we have had many shipments that have not reached their destination which as I hope you can appreciate is VERY frustrating. We put a good deal of effort in manufacturing great products and to be let down by the Postal service is a real bum.

We have now switched to a different carrier service which should ensure that ALL shipments should reach their destination. As a racer, I appreciate very much how people feel when product doesn't arrive in time and hence I have taken the appropriate action.

I hope anyone who has ordered and feels disappointed will let me know personally, as I believe our products are the best in the world and our sevice should be equal to that.

If anyone stills has problems with on-line store or indeed any other issues, please contact me via email @

[email protected].

Thanks

Darren White
MD-Titanium Racing Limited
Old 12-30-2002, 04:40 AM
tir
Tech Initiate

Default PINS IN TIR C.V.D.s

In reference to a comment placed regarding our c.v.d pins. We had a batch of pins from our supplier which were not hardened(even though they said they were). We will replace any goods Free of Charge if you contact me @

[email protected]
Old 12-30-2002, 04:43 AM
tir
Tech Initiate

Default TC3 Ti Outdrives

We are about to release our Ti outdrives in the US. They come included with some IRS pin cushions which we recommend are used. They should start hitting your LHS in about 2 weeks.
Old 12-30-2002, 05:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: PINS IN TIR C.V.D.s

Originally posted by tir
In reference to a comment placed regarding our c.v.d pins. We had a batch of pins from our supplier which were not hardened(even though they said they were).
That explains it, I'll tell him to contact you