1> integy MVP matrix
2> Green machine 3
3> p2k2 pro
4> integy matrix 6.6
5> integy matrix 7.5
6> integy matrix v10
7> trinity paradox pro
8> monster horsepower

if you could please give me your view on at least one or two of these motors that would be great.
i have most of em and find them great especially the mvp matrix
cya's l8er
bye
robbie
Old 12-19-2002, 02:20 AM
Tech Regular

I take it they will be used for your TC... Well... I like the P2k2 but the Trinity one I normally had to do some tiuning to it, butter still get the Fanton version of the P2k2 and thats what I use.
I also have the GM3 and the Matrix V10R and I prefer the V10R to the GM3 but not over the Fantom P2k2. MVP mmotors are ok but they get very hot unless you use narrow brushes... I have standard MVP and Fantom MVP, the Fantom is stronger runner but thye are no match to my Fantom P2K2.

Monster... my friend has 2 and he loves them but I have no inclination to try it yet!!! Unless he starts beating me again!!!
Old 12-20-2002, 12:50 PM
Tech Regular

I have Integy Matrix V-10. Seems fast in my truck, but it has HUGE drag break.

Monster- ran in my xxxt, has LOTs of potential. Gonna wait and run it in my TC3.

dont forget about the Hellfire 24. This has been a great motor. I completly dominate stock truck class at my local track. I do this with almost any motor I use though. Yes I run mod mostly now, and always top 3.

Its all about gearing.

Matrix v-10 has potential. would be good for touring on high bite track without a 1 way.
Too many GM3s I have seen go up in smoke. don't know why.
P2k2-good motor, but don't think it will keep up as well with new arm designs and magnets.
Old 12-20-2002, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

i've used most of these motors for testing and i find the best motor out f the ones listed to bethe trinity p2k pro2 this motor gives huge topend on a high speed track i have actually had protestes putin about my motor at big events (no the motor wasnt smoken at the end of the race.) it's just really awsome on a slightly slower track th core stock speed tuned and dynoed vesion is really good.