Wiki Posts
Search

sponsorships?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 10:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default sponsorships?

hi i livein Bc canada and am looking for a sponsor to help with the costs of racing. if theres anyone out there looking for a driver let me know, im interested. i race mostly stock touring and 12th scale. but i may start 19turn touring this summer and have raced 19turn 12th scale. im constantly im the A main for bothclasses of stock and the few times i raced 19turn, i was in the A main for those too. i am 17

thanks very much,

my email is [email protected]
Old 04-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jarrodh
hi i livein Bc canada and am looking for a sponsor to help with the costs of racing. if theres anyone out there looking for a driver let me know, im interested. i race mostly stock touring and 12th scale. but i may start 19turn touring this summer and have raced 19turn 12th scale. im constantly im the A main for bothclasses of stock and the few times i raced 19turn, i was in the A main for those too. i am 17

thanks very much,

my email is [email protected]
sponsorship can help with finances,but remeber its a two way deal.you also have responsibilty and could feel trapped.
obviously results are a positive but are no way the be all end all.
youve got to be positive trackside and help people who need it,or give info to them who need it.
it may get on your nerves but you have to be calm and keep your cool.
good luck