3Racing Advance S 6/4 parts >

3Racing Advance S 6/4 parts

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FXDXT916

3Racing Advance S 6/4 parts

Old 01-10-2021, 07:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Default 3Racing Advance S 6/4 parts

Hi all...just purchased a 3Racing Advance S 6/4 kit. I'm new to 3Racing and still trying to get familiar myself with their model line up. i was wondering if parts from other models are interchangeable? For example, control arms, shock towers, etc. I went to TQ Racing to look at parts and noticed most spare or hop up parts are for the Zero, XI, or D series cars. Only a few parts were for the Advance S series cars. I tried searching but didn't get any good answers. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Old 01-12-2021, 01:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by antgli View Post
Hi all...just purchased a 3Racing Advance S 6/4 kit. I'm new to 3Racing and still trying to get familiar myself with their model line up. i was wondering if parts from other models are interchangeable? For example, control arms, shock towers, etc. I went to TQ Racing to look at parts and noticed most spare or hop up parts are for the Zero, XI, or D series cars. Only a few parts were for the Advance S series cars. I tried searching but didn't get any good answers. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
follow the s64 thread that is going on. Also check with RaceVTA.com. They have a pretty good stock of parts

3RACING SAKURA ADVANCE S 6/4
antgli likes this.