R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-23-2006, 09:31 PM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default yoko bd/ corally rdx

wich of these cars are best for carpet? i knoe that the carpet spec has the name carpet in it but still which will be better on the carpet. Oval and a few asphault road courses. but id like to get me a great car someone just priced me a yoko for 350 so im considering buying it. Id really like a rdx carpet edition but i liek the yoko stuff also. Anyone have both cars or tried both whats the pros/cons of the two... thanks
Old 03-23-2006, 10:25 PM   #2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraspeed84
wich of these cars are best for carpet? i knoe that the carpet spec has the name carpet in it but still which will be better on the carpet. Oval and a few asphault road courses. but id like to get me a great car someone just priced me a yoko for 350 so im considering buying it. Id really like a rdx carpet edition but i liek the yoko stuff also. Anyone have both cars or tried both whats the pros/cons of the two... thanks

RDX hands down. The Yoke BD is primarily seen as a great asphalt car, not a carpet muncher.

Mmmm...munching carpet....

-Me
Soviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 11:48 AM   #3
Tech Elite

well then im going to get me a carpet spec rdx but in the mean time is this a good trade the bd for my ft tc4? and also are all bd graphite? thanks guys let me know some answers cya
Old 03-24-2006, 03:16 PM   #4
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i think the BD can be very good on carpet, Billy Easton did very well recently, but i think the BD is best on rubber tyres on carpet. How do you mean, graphite? The wishbones, hubs etc were not graphite as standard on my BD, but all the components are top quality. As previously stated the BD isnt really designed for foam carpet racing, thats probly why it doesnt come with the really hard graphite wishbones etc etc.

i think my BD is great, and rocks with rubber tyres on asphalt and carpet, but the desiion is yours. And a TC4 for a BD is a very good trade i think.
housey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 04:15 PM   #5
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I agree the RDX is a great carpet car and you won't be dissapointed. I could barely give a FTtc4 away 2 weeks ago so I would take that trade in a heartbeat!
subman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 07:13 PM   #6
Tech Elite

well im going to do the trade if it still like to do it but im going to order me a rdx for carpet and run the rubber tires on my other car or what not...